Closed Closed rp with gre-y
Daniel smiled encouragingly as Flatwoods repeated the English word for fingers. Then he listened very closely for Flatwoods pronunciation of the word, and awkwardly tried to repeat it. He was never good at other language lessons In school so it was no surprise when he had difficulty pronouncing the word.
Flatwoods shook his head. "No, you need the vowel," he said, and quietly screeched a few times. It wasn't like anything that could be in the grasp of human vocal cababilities. If someone did somehow manage to make the noise, they would be left with a sore throat after only a few sentenes. "Without it, it has a different meaning." He said, mostly to himself.
Daniel listened carefully and tried to imitate the sound again but he was no good. He huffed in frustration, but he knew the sound wasn't realistic for his human vocal cords. He shook his head and said 'no.' He wondered if Flatwoods had any easier words.
Flatwoods laughed and slumped his shoulders "sadly." That was actually hilarious to see someone struggle that much with the words. He pointed at Daniel, "person." It was somehow similair to the English word. What a coincidence! He then pointed to himself and Daniel. "People," then moved his hand like a sock puppet, "talking." The last two sounded far from the English language but they were easier to pronounce.
Daniel scoffed at Flatwoods laughing at his weak attempt at the pronunciation. Soon enough he was smiling again and copying Flafwoods, and repeating his own version of the words. He chuckles a bit at how "Person" was so similar.
Flatwoods laughs. "So cute..." he mumbled to himself. The human behavior of disgust turning to amusement made his heart leap. He snaps out of his little thoughts and pronounces the English words, or at least tries. The pronounciation difficulty isn't the same in a different language it seems.
Daniel could tell that Flatwoods was laughing and he laughed a bit too. He listens very carefully as the creature once again begins speaking. He stayed completely silent and still while listening.
bump ;0
((Yooo sorry I've been busy and honestly unsure how to continue to get to the mpreg but I'll try anyways!!))
The extraterrestrial inched himself closer to the human. Wait bad idea, his heat acted up to where he might actually attempt to seduce Daniel. Shit, shit. He wanted to get away but his body protested.
((Yeah tbh I wasn't sure what to do lmao
"hey uhh I'm gonna fuck the monster" idk how to add that in
wanna just skip this part entirely?))
((Yep))
"Well shit I guess we mated." Flatwoods said. He could not believe he just did that, and with a different species! Wowza.
Daniel was also surprised at what has happened. "So uh-" he kinda nodded awkwardly.
He really didn't expect to do that with the woods creature.
"I have to go back to my home planet now." Flatwoods said when really, he's just going to go somewhere in the woods and disappear from the public for a few years again. The woods werent even that deep, yeah just a few miles large but it was a mystery to how a near seven foot tall creature with glowing eyes can disappear for a few centuries, especially in a small town he's nicknamed after.
Daniel muttered that he had to go as well. He'd go home and wash up, and just wonder if all that happened if it was a dream. It was just so, so strange!
A few weeks passed. Flatwoods hoped that he was infertile or his heat wasn't early. He seriously hoped it was one or the other. As he rested in a semi-consious state, he noticed he didn't feel too well. He REALLY didn't feel good at all. Groaning, Flatwoods curled up, hugging his knees to his chest. Some instinctual feeling made him wish the one he mated was here with him, in his arms. No, no. That was just a post-heat fantasy. Humans who find monsters like him would just tell their story to pop up in news or an urban legend.
Daniel was off hiking again. This time he scanned the forest for the creature, hoping to meet up again. So far no luck in finding him. He began to wonder if he was imagining it all. Nobody would beloved him if he mentioned it so he kept his mouth shut.
Flatwoods broke out of the semi-conscious state as Daniel's scent alerted him. Scrambling upwards, he searched like a hunter stalking it's prey, except Flatwoods's footsteps were loud in the leaves and dirt. Rushing, running. When he finally found Daniel, he practically pounced on him, hugging him tightly.
While hiking, Dan began hearing the loud thumping steps of Flatwoods crashing through the trees. When he came charging towards him he jumped back a bit. "Slow down- oh shit," they were both on the ground and Flatwoods was holding Daniel tightly, and he awkwardly hugged back. "Someone missed me then," he chuckled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,556 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8