Closed Last of our kind (closed with Sky)
Shiina looked to Tiraq with need. After being so close for this time, his womb felt empty. His inner instincts told him to fill his womb up with as many eggs as possible. "Fill me up...please! Give me your seed." He begged.
Tariq did as told Ans pushed himself inside the carrier, being gentle and began to thrust into him, holding him by the hips and kissed him hard, panting as his heart rased for being inside the smaller man.
Shiina moaned as he felt Tariq enter him. His hole tightened around Tariq's member. "Yes! Harder! Please!" He begged as pleasure started to override his senses.
Tariq claimed his lips as his thrusting pace increased as he felt more comfortable and assured he wouldn't hurt him. His member throbbed as it began to fill with seemed as his inner penis hitting his inner walls estimulanted Shiina to be more fertile for them to have a first big clutch, he knew that thr more clutches thry had thry could become bigger and bigger
Shiina felt his womb began to fill with unfertilized eggs. "Please release! I'm ready to take your seed!" He said weakly as he craved Tariq's seed.
Tariqs member was almost double it's normal size as it was filled with seed he felt himself orgasm as he held the carrier by the hips, as his seed began to fill him. Tariq didn't stopped and kept thrusting in case Shiina would realese more eggs into his womb.
Shiina moaned loudly as he felt each egg began to be fertilize and grow in his womb. His belly began to grow to look full term.
Tariq released a second time deeply into thr carrier and panted "Sir?" he asked seeing how he was filling up with eggs. Curius he began to rub his Nad against the growing belly feeling the eggs inside and he smiled knowing thry could save their race together. "yell me what I need to do now sir..." he said and kissed the carriers lips again.
Shiina panted heavily from the love making. "We have to go. The ship should be ready. We need to get ready but I feel so tired." He said as held his round belly.
Tariq nodded and was about to help Shinna to his shed clothes but he was too big now. He found there was a paternity robe laid for them and he helped Shiina dress before he dressed himself. "let me help sir..." he said helping him up and he couldn't help but wonder of it was possible for Shiina to have to do some more growing "of you can't walk... I can carry you" he offered gently hoping Shiina wouldn't take offense by him offering.
Shiina blushed at the thought of Tariq holding him. He nodded. "Please carry me? My legs are a little weak." He said as he rubbed his round belly.
"is that normal? your legs bring weak?" he asked as he carefully carried Shinna in his arms. Thr elders gasped in wonder seeing them come out of the room.
"
" the gods listened to our prayers "they said thankfully and whispered a small prayer before leading Tariq to the spaceship. The ship had everything Shiina would need for his pregnancies. There was a clinic area for check ups, a laboring area where different spaces he could use to be more comfortable as well as a delivery chamber and impregnation chamber. Aside from that there was a nesting area and the main room that Shiina and Tariq would share as a couple.
Tariq laid thr carrier over one of thr living areas chairs, which scomodated instantly to hold comfortably the pregnant man.

"Shiina.... You're now thr king... and within you lays the future of our race... be sure your children knke where thry come from and keep our traditions alive... and make our race grand again."
Shiina nodded solemnly. "I will. I will keep our empire from being forgotten." He said as he rubbed his belly gently, feeling the eggs begin to grow with his womb.
Soon the elders left and Tariq as a warrior knew how to pilot a ship. Once they were out in space Tariq headed back to the living space and looked over at their home planet he was feeling lonely already... he had left his family behind and knew they were sentenced to die.
"I... didn't knew you were thr king sir... I... I feel I owe you an apology by thr liberty I took with you when we were alone... on the impregnation room"
"I wasn't born royalty. It's ceremonial. Since I'm the last one to carry and raise our young, I am made king by default. Honestly, I wish I wasn't chosen for such a task. I'm not sure I'm worthy." Shiina explained.
"Why would you think you're not worthy?" Tariq asked as he came closer Ans looked at their fading home planet with sadness "I think you'll be a good king for us.... would you rather be one if thr ones left back home to die? to never have kids?" he asked curius.
"I don't know. I'm sure there were others who would've love to be here, having children. But now it's just you and me." Shiina said sadly as tears started to well in his eyes.
Tariq cleaned his tears with his thumbs "it's not just us anymore..." he said placing a hand over his belly and he smiled "guess we'll have to get used to each other..." he said gently "may... I ask why you picked me? I'm not the best warrior not in strength or status..."
Shiina smiled as he held onto Tariq's hand. "When I saw you, something just clicked. I felt that you were the one just by looking into your eyes." Shiina explained as he nuzzled Tariq.
Tariq smiled and crouched by his side and laid his head over Shiina's large stomach "I'm glad to be allowed to be here, yo serve and protect you your majesty"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,558 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,831 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,253 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8