Closed Last of our kind (closed with Sky)
Shiina smiled. "Please. Just call me Shiina." He said as he held Tariq's head close to his belly.

(Want to skip a few months ahead?)
(sure)

Tariq blushed and smiled "I'm sorry , Shiina" he said trying just calling him by his given name. "I really van feel the eggs" he said smiling as Shiina petted his hair.
Shiina nodded. 2 months had pass by and Tariq and Shiina had no luck finding a planet worthy for a home. Shiina's pregnancy had professed steadily every week. His belly had grown to look overdue with octoplets, the eggs bulging out in places inside Shiina's womb as they were running out of room.
Tariq was falling already for Shiina and not finding a suitable place for them to start their colony worried him especially as the pregnancy was progressing and eventually his mate would need to lay the eggs. He had brought Shinna breakfast and was sit by his side curiusly touching thr curves of thr egg shells that pressed against his skin. Tariq would give Shiina belly massages worh oil to help his skin stretch and prevent stretch marks as much as he could.
"How many you think you're having? I never thought a first clutch would be this big... I thought we would be lucky to even have one egg..."
"I'm not sure. I can feel quite a few." Shiina explained as his belly growled in hunger. Shiina began to eat to keep the eggs satisfied. "I'll be entering labour in a few weeks. Hopefully we can find a world for us and the eggs."
"I keep searching but there's no viable environment for us yet.... can't you lay the eggs here?" I ask curius and smile as you eat and rub one if the eggs that was poking out "have you even used the clinic in here to do a check on the eggs?"
"I have not. The eggs kept moving so I'm sure they are okay. And when my pregnancy in my womb ends, my labour will begin and the eggs will move to my thorax, waiting until it is time to give birth." Shiina explained as he rubbed the small thorax that was attached to the small of his back. Only Tal'vakians who could carry had these special thoraxes. Unlike Shiina's belly, the thorax could expand to greater lengths.
Tariq smiled and kissed his mate's forehead "I do feel them move around much, specially when we lay in bed at night" he said caressing the belly that seemed to get bigger every day. Shily Tariq placed a kiss on his distended belly through thr fabric of his robe "do you need your massage now love, or later?" he asked
Shiina smiled. "There is something you could help with. My thorax needs to be prepared for the labour. Could you massage it for me? I would do it but it's hard to reach." He asked. "If you do, I'll give you a special reward." He said sensually.
Tariq blushed, he was still getting used to flirting "a.... a reward?" he asked and brought thr massage oils and placed them on thr table next to their bed "is there a special way I need to do this love?" he asked as he very gently began yo untie Shiina's robe to expose his large stomach and the thorax that would hold thr eggs after the first labor.
"Just be gentle. That's all you need to do." Shiina said as he smiled at Tariq. The eggs began to move as they sensed their mother's heart rate go up. Shiina would always get excited when Tariq would massage him. But this time, his thorax would cause more pleasure.
Tariq rubbed oil to his hands and placed a few drops over the thorax as he began to gently massage it in hopes to help his mate prepare for thr upcoming birth "will it hurt love? what thry move here?" he asked as hues fingers stimulated the egg sac making the muscles begin to loose and be more stretchy.
Shiina shivered in pleasure as Tariq massaged the egg sac. "Yes. It'll hurt. But as long as you are with me, I'll be fine." He said as he began to moan in pleasure.
Tariq looked slightly concerned and paused as he began to moan as he thought he had hurt him, but realized it was just a moan of pleasure. His fingers went over the egg sac and he tried to mimic the way his hands would sometimes touch Shiina when thry male love. He followed the length of the egg sac, massaging every inch of it.
Shiina gripped the bed sheets as Tariq massaged him so sensually. The thorax expand a bit, a side effect of Shiina becoming aroused. "I...I think..I need you elsewhere." He said, voice trembling as the pleasure was growing. The eggs continued to move and squirm from Shiina's arousal.
Tariq kissed his belly and egg sac "where you need me?" he had an idea yet wanted to hear his mate say it clearly. He kept massaging him seeing how thr eggs were really stirring inside their mother as their father touched and carrased Shiina's body like only a lover could.
Shiina panted heavily as he held onto his belly. A heat began to rise from within again. "I want you to make love to me. Like you have before." He said as he leaned forward, exposing his plump rear that had only grown larger these past few months.
"won't I hurt thr eggs?" he asked even of he was still massaging and as Shiina exposed himself to him Tariq leaned over and placed a wet kiss on Shiina's entrance.
Shiina's entrance tightened from the sudden kiss. "No teasing! The eggs will be fine. Just please, make love to me!" He begged.
Tariq laid Shiina on his side as he guessed with how big he was he could get back pain from making love with his back flat on the mattress and he propped his mate up worh pillows as he took off the gown he wore and began to undress himself. he stroked Shiina's belly from behind as he entered him on that position

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,094 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,839 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,854 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8