Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all)
Set in a world of dragons and swords and magic, dragons are rarely seen after a great surge of dragon hunting. Same sex couples are accepted and pregnancy is possible thanks to magic. (Open to all, try to let everyone post between your posts so everyone can have a say in the story. Also furry is permitted, however a magical reason needs to be given)

Name:
Looks:
Pregnant/how many/how far along:
Partner:
Backstory: (optional)

--------------------------

Name: zev
Looks: 16ft (5 meters) long and about 10ft tall whenfully upright. Covered head to toe in black scales with red underbelly. Has electric blue eyes and markings on his horns.
Pregnant/how many/how far along: 10 eggs (each about the size of a medium sized beach ball) due any time.
Partner: single
Backstory: a mage of reasonable skill, he had an accident involving dragons blood which caused his transformation and subsiquent impregnation. He fled the kingdom once he realised what was happening to himself only to be captured and dragged back. Now he spends his days locked in a cage awaiting his delivery of eggs. Although the king has deemed him safe to be free so long as he remains within the city, his current 'owner', one of the more nasty head guards, keeps him locked up without the king noticing.

Zev sighed and shook his head a little as he tried to get comfortable again. The chains connected to his horns and neck clanking, followed by the ones holding his forelegs, tail, wings and hindlegs as he repositioned on the uncomfortable floor of his cage. His belly was huge, domed out with his heavy clutch, but his body seemed to refuse to lay while he was locked up. He was hungry, and thirsty, but his 'keeper' never headed his requests for sustenance and hydration.

(Will add king soon)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Muto
Looks: Approximately 40ft long and 15ft high. He is an aquatic eel dragon, so he does not stand as tall as a terrestrial dragon, and rarely stands upright. His face is more similar to an eel than a common dragon, with gills on his neck, two rows of teeth, and sensitive whiskers hanging from his chin. He has four pale green eyes, usually keeping the top two closed so as not to disturb those unaccustomed to his appearance. In color he is a drab light brown, with smooth, leathery scales. In low light, however, he glows with blue and pink bioluminescent markings, like a deep sea fish. He can use magic to take on a human form temporarily.
Pregnant/how many/how far along: Twelve months with 8 babies. As per his species, they’ve already hatched inside him and just need to grow a little stronger before they’re born.
Partner: He was originally mated to an older eel dragon, who was killed by hunters about a year ago. He currently carries that dragon’s offspring.
Backstory: He and his mate hunted whales and sea serpents along the coastline before the purge began. They retreated to the depths of the sea after one of their clutches was killed for their skins. After the hunting died down, they returned to the surface to nest, as they were both pregnant again. However, a stubborn last surge of hunters attacked and killed Muto’s mate, leaving him to raise his unborn chicks alone. Now, despite the grudges he holds, he is attempting to mix with human society in the name of peace. He hunts whales, seals, and sharks by night and leaves them in the market before sunrise. The fishhawkers have only seen him a few times, in his human form. They simply leave his cut in the market at sunset for him to collect, preferring not to interact with a dragon.

Muto wasn’t one for crowds, but he figured he should familiarize himself with the ways of humans. He was standing in the shadows of the royal marketplace, watching the masses go about their day. In his human body, he was six feet tall with a wiry build, dark skin and long, straight black hair. The one thing he couldn’t seem to get down was the face. He still retained his shark-like teeth and four eyes. But he could keep two eyes closed, and the teeth were easy to hide as long as he didn’t smile. It was the best he could do. Muto glanced down at his swollen middle. He looked overdue with twins, noticeable even through his flowing blue robes. Thankfully, his unborn children changed shape with him, so that he didn’t have to carry massive dragon chicks as a spindly little human. He placed a hand on his belly as he got lost in thought. Suddenly, however, a strange scent wafted through the air. His draconic forked tongue instinctually flicked to catch it, but he quickly covered his mouth. The scent was unmistakably another dragon. But where? He looked around hesitantly. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. He kept his hand over his mouth and tasted the air again, searching for the source. It was faint, but not too far away. “How peculiar.” He whispered, and set off towards it.

Name: Alador
Looks: Anthro Wolf, gray and blue fur, 5"8" tall
Pregnant/how many/how far along: yes, 3 pups, 6 months
Partner: A master level mage, who is a Anthro Husky
Backstory: Alador and his mate met with an accident that made them Ikook like furs, and they stayed together for their love for each other is big and ment to last.

Alador was walking down the path when he saw a what looked like a human with a big belly looking to be pregnant at about overdue and was curious at where he was going so he decided to follow him discreetly
Life of a wolf
Zev looked up as the other dragon approached, able to smell what he was regardless of his appearance. When finally he, and the mage Alador, whom had been his teacher in the past entered the room his cage was contained in he gave a whimper.
"You... you shouldnt be here" he hissed out "g...go before he returns!...p...please t...tell tye king where i am" he adds looking towards the other door and then the two 'guests'
Muto regarded the dragon carefully, a knot forming in the pit of his stomach as his subdued rage boiled. So dragons were still being chained up like animals? And he'd spent so much time trying to befriend these humans. He tasted the air again, breathing in the strong scent of an expecting dragon. Was that the prisoner's scent, or his own? He loosened the sash of his robe slightly, to hide the swell of his belly in his baggy clothes. The chains and bars of the cage made it difficult to get a clear look at the other dragon, so he couldn't quite tell if it was pregnant or not.  "Before... Who, returns, might I inquire?" He asked slowly, glancing about the room in suspicion.
(may I still join this? I would like to play the partner of one of the dragons of that's okay?)
(Sure, youll need to talk to salamander though, mine has no partner... yet)
(could I be yours in the future?)
(Hmm, works for me, send me a pm)
Alador recognized who the Dragon was before him "Zev? Is that you? I can't believe my eyes I thought you were dead" he said
Life of a wolf
Looking at muto he gave a whimper "guard captain Michael" he answers then trys to duck away whrn he is recognised only showing off more of his belly to the two "i...ive been h...here" he tells Alador "since the accident... the captain s...says he just wants my eggs, please, go to the king, t...tell him where i am" theres a clanking noise close by, doors being unlocked as someone approaches from inside the building "Go! Quickly! If he catches you i...i dont know what he will do! Please your my only hope!" He pleads
Alador teleported himself out of the room and ended up outside the castle "I must inform the king
Life of a wolf
(Ill wait for salamander then make my next post)
Name: Legard
Looks: he stands at 13ft tall in his dragon form, yet his very light and lean, agile, as he's a blue dragon, one for the few left and they are said to be the best fliers, making their nests at the top of the mountains. In human form he stands at 1.80, has dark brown hair, olive skin an brown eyes.
Pregnant/how many/how far along: he's not a carrier
Partner:
Backstory: (optional) He was a hatchling when the war against the dragons began and he has seen his species dwindle before his eyes till the point females seem something out of stories and legends. He's secluded himself from society living on the snowy mountain tops near the kingdom. Yet to him news of a pregnant dragon reached him and regardless of his distaste for human society he began his journey to the city to find this drsgon on hopes there's still hope for his kind.

Legard arrived at the city gates, he seemed uncomfortable wearing clothes and much more trying yo act as a human and he was observing the small folk to know how to act. He had been afraid it had been a stupid rumor, he had follow those on the past, but thr moment he entered the city the smell of a pregnant dragon got onto his nostrils, he was so excited he couldn't help but smile and thank the gods this time had been real. The took his walking stick and began to make his journey, following the strong scent.
Alador went into the castle and spoke with the king
Life of a wolf
(( If you don't mind, I'd like to control my own character. ))

Muto narrowed his eyes, taking a step back from the approaching sound. He was hesitant to react violently, but there was truly nothing he'd love more than to smite this pathetic human. He could so easily shift into his dragon form and end him in one blow. For the moment, however, he hung back in the shadows, waiting to see what would happen. He nodded towards Alador, who teleported out of the room. Muto would stay here and see for himself how terrible this "Michael" was. From where he stood behind a rack of torture equipment, he was practically invisible.
As he followed the strong scent he was able to find his way down a dungeon, the air smelled musty and Legard paused, he was a creature of the skies and venturing bekoe ground was a very stressing thing to do. Yet he heard the sounds of the dragon and the tickling of chains making him decide to take a step forward.

His heart ached as he saw the dragon chained and caged when he clearly needed to be free to nest and lay his eggs, he could tell he was due anymoment "just look at what they've done..." he said wirh anger his usage of human language was accentuated with a thick accent that belonged to his people.
Alador spoke to the king who then requested him to take him to the dragon and just like Alador teleported back into the dungeon with the king and two of his royal guards "there he is right there" Alador said pointing to Zev
Life of a wolf
Name: Mathew
Looks: six foot tall with brown hair and green eyes. Reasonably built and in good shape.
Pregnant/how many/how far along:
Partner: Queen Susan
Backstory: (optional)

Zev looked up as the king walked in with two royal guards at his side as Captain Michael walked in aswell. Zev looked miserable, The king looked mad, and Michael looked terrified. "M...My king" both dragon and guard said at the same time.
"I am disappointed with you captain" the king said simply "Arrest him, lock him in the castle dungeons! I had warned you in the past about the misstreatment of my dragon!" He turned to t he others in the room as t he captain was dragged away "release him, NOW"
Legard was a bit confused as the others came in, and had been about to hide when he saw they were about to liberate the dragon "be careful.... he needs to go and be free yo nest" he said to the guards as he came closer, itching to shift to his true form and help the pregnant dragon to leave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,079 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,833 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,314 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,270 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,030 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,558 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,220 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething