Closed The Fitzgeralds
Name : Gideon Fitzgerald

Physical Description : He stands around 1.88, he has dark Raven hair he likes to wear a bit long and gray eyes for wich he needs glasses. He excersies only when his third husband really presses him to do so.

Personality & BIO : He's very caring and gentle, with a curius nature. He's very imaginationative and loves to make up stories and write poetry . He's a writer and has successfully published servant books and is well known in the literature world. He's an only son from an elderly married couple who had him quite late on their life, so he's been pampered and it's through his husbands that he slowly stops being so selfish and a prik. He's gentle, caring husband and passionate, his husbands mean all to him snd he does tries to pelase them and take care of them.
He's good at convincing people as he convinced them all to be in a poligamy relationship.

The four had been living together for a couple of years and thry all were raising the kids together. Gideon gave a yawn as he was trying to cook pancakes, yet he wasn't exactly a morning person and was dozing off in front of the stove. He cursed under his breath as the fire alarm began to give a warning as smoke rised up from his burnt pancakes. He quickly turned everything off and three the pan with the charcoal pancakes to the dish washer, that was great... now he would soon have his family up and hungry and there would be nothing to offer them. Then he heard some footsteps...
Jacob Fitzgerald (was Jacob Liandys before marriage)

Height: 5'7
Weight: 152 (before pregnant)
Short, pale blonde hair
Brown eyes
No tattoos or piercings
Small scar just below his left elbow from breaking his arm as a child

Personality -

Somewhat shy and introverted around people he doesn't know, Jacob is much more
outgoing towards the people he loves and is close to. A complete nerd, he's loved
computers, video games, comics, and just about anything scifi and fantasy since he
was a little boy. Both of his parents died when he was very young, and he was raised by a
bit of a hippie aunt who encouraged his love of the fantastical.

Does occasional freelance programming work on the side from time to time, as well as dabbling in graphics design.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blinking away the last vestiges of sleep, Jacob wrapped his robe more tightly around
himself as he stepped into the kitchen, his eyes going towards his husband Gideon
just as the scent of burnt pancakes hit his nose.

"Hey honey, what's for breakfast?" he asked in kind of a light teasing tone as he
walked over to Gideon and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He knew his husband
wasn't much of a morning person, so it was really sweet of him to try and have food
ready by the time everyone else in the house woke up.

From outside, bouts of back and forth morning birdcall accompanied the rising sun, looking to be a beautiful day.
Gideon smiled "well I can offer you some wet charcoal... your up early" he said placing an arm around Jacob Ans bringing him closer 5o him and kissed his fohead "did... I woke you up when ai got out of bed?" he asked smiling at the younger man "I'm sorry, I thought I would make breakfast today as you had a bit of a rough night as well as the r others"
Jacob shook his head. "You didn't wake me up early, it's kind of hard to sleep through that," he said with a faint nod out towards the pair of bluejays circling each other and making what a less charitable person would have called an annoying racket. Although he did seem to remember the fire alarm going off too, which probably explained the burnt pancakes.

"I would imagine everyone else will probably be up pretty soon, do you want to try and make some breakfast together? I woke up with this crazy craving for sunny side up eggs for some reason," he said, feeling another gnaw of hunger in his stomach, which had been empty from his throwing up during the night. The doctor had said it was nothing to worry about, just a variation of morning sickness, but Jacob was still a little worried in the back of his mind since he'd been trying to conceive for so long without success.
"you really should go back to bed Jacob" he said, it was true thry had been trying for years and it had finally happened. Jacob was pregnant, and Gideon couldn't help but be terrified something would go wrong and he loved Jacob deeply, he was his first love and there was something of firsts that was always special. He placed a hand over his belly, it was no more that a very small bump, as if he had eaten a lot last night. He kissed Jacob's forehead "all right, I'll accept your help as I don't want to starve my family out of my pride... but if you feel dizzy you must promise to tell me Ans go lay doen Jacob"
Peter Kristoffersen (kept his name after marriage)

Height: 6'4 (1.93)
Weight (pre pregnancy): 264 (120)
Short brown hair with a slight hint of red if you looked for it
Blueish green eyes
A small flat bit at the base of his nose from breaking it in college

Raised in the suburbs to a upper middle class (emphasis more in the upper) with his older brother. His parents had grown up in the rural countryside but managed to work their way to the top of some new businesses to bring them their new wealth. Being a gifted athlete, Peter received a full athletic scholarship to attend a university, which through creative use of summer classes and red shirting he was able to turn into an MBA. He has a loving and caring heart but has a bit if a competitive side and is sometimes too proud to don't when he's overwhelmed. He now runs his own consulting firm specializing in startups and local business development. He prefers to take on the traditionally masculine roles of the family dynamic because he loves his family and wants to provide for and support them. When his family was struggling to conceive, he took on the role to help grow the family. He has since had two kids, Anna (5) and Michael (3) and is currently 3 months pregnant with his third

Peter, who is never a morning person and has been deprived his morning coffee by his pregnancy, comes downstairs to the kitchen, grumpier then usual. He goes directly to the fridge and pours two glasses of chocolate milk and hands one to Jacob. "I heard you last night. This is the only thing that I could stomach with the shitty morning sickness I went through with Michael. Should help soothe it and at least make the heartburn die down a bit." Peter then moved over to Gideon and gently pushes him out of the way as he starts to make breakfast for everyone. "Stick to writing.. Let the people who know what they're doing worry about the cooking"
"milk chocolate after vomiting? that's just gross Peter" Gideon said with a chuckle as he saw his much taller and bigger husband, he was still unsure what of a good idea it was of his three husbands to be pregnant, but he was sure he was excited of the family growing. "Hey! I was cooking big guy!" he complains "is that what I get for trying to be nice?" he of course wasn't insulted he knew all of them were much better in thr kitchen than him "did you slept well?" Gideon asked after he had handed the reins of the kitchen to Peter and placed a slight hand on his back. He knew Peter felt embarrassed of big demonstrations of fondess so he was careful on how to show it when thry weren't alone. "I know you have hard nights too..."
Peter grunted to confirm he had slept well, despite how cranky and tired he was. After cracking some eggs because he overheard Jacob saying he wanted some, he put his arm around Gideon as well. He always hated saying he was wrong so he was hoping a nice gesture would show his apology for his kurtness. "Last I saw the kids were still asleep. The racket outside was driving me nuts but I guess they sleep like stones." Peter continued to mill about in the kitchen, making breakfast for the three of them and cleaning up after Gideon's attempt. "When the rest wake up I'll make them some breakfast. Do you mind opening the window to try and let the smell of burnt out?" Peter waits until Gideon is away before he apologizes to Jacob for being rude.
Gideon smiled and placed a kiss over a Peter's cheek "is better they sleep some more, and perhaps thry get that from me" he said with a chuckle as he was a heavy sleeper. "As you say, Mr Chef" he said as he went over to open the kitchen windows so the smell of burnt pancakes would fade away. he leaned against thr counter and smiled at this two husband's present at thr moment.
Sitting at the kitchen table, Jacob took a sip of chocolate milk and watched with a small smile as Peter busybodied around the kitchen, deftly going about the work of making breakfast that Gideon had somewhat fumbled and he certainly would have himself as well. As the smell of cooking eggs wafted up and hit his nose, his stomach, which had been clamoring for it not even sixty seconds ago, suddenly rose up in revolt, and with a grimace, he forced it back down, pushing the morning sickness out of his mind. He'd puked up dinner last night - breakfast wasn't even yet on the table, and not just him, but the baby needed sustenance at well, so he wasn't about to flee to the bathroom just yet.

Getting to his feet, he walked over to the taller of the two men present and rubbed his back while glancing over his shoulder at the work going on on the stove. "Are you sure we can't give you a hand with something?" he asked. "Grits or toast, or whatnot?" Even though he knew Peter was a better cook, he hated feeling useless, especially when Peter hadn't had the best of nights either.
Peter seasoned the sets as he finished up and got ready to plate them. "Not unless you want anything different. I understand how cravings can change suddenly." Peter looked over his left shoulder and smiled at Jacob. "If you do, let me know and I'll help you make it." Peter turned around after turning off the stove and hugged Jacob pulling him in a comforting embrace "I know how much you've been dreaming if this. I'm so happy you finally get to experience it all". After a short while, he let go and set the tackle for the 3 of them, already planning what to make for the rest of the family once they woke up.
Name: Austin White Fitzgeralds
#Of babies and how far along: 6 months with twins
Appearance: Average height, toned body except for the belly, short and wavy brown hair and bright green eyes. Sometimes he wear glasses, although he doesn't need them all the time.
Personality: He is caring, lovingly, very loud and playful. He loves the beach, nature, books and acting. He also love his three husbands, and does whatever he can to make sure they are happy.

Story: 

Austin grew up in a small town, that didn't attracted him at all; His family was broken, he had no brothers or sister and his parents would fight all the time. Thus, when he finsihed school, he went to a college very far from his home, where he started to work to be an actor. Things were going well until he got pregnant, for the first time, and thus couldn't find a job. He decided he couldn't keep the babies and found a nice family to take care of them. He realized he really loved doing that, specially when he saw the glow in the eyes of couple that couldn't have kids when they saw their babiws for the first time. That glow was what pushed him to make the decision of becoming a surrogate. 

He still kept his career as an actor, although it was harder to find jobs now, and started to write books. He published two of a series, and is currently writing the third one. After surrogating for two more times, he met Gideon and Jacob, and they liked each other almost instantly, and soon became a trio (back at that time, Peter wasn't part of their relationship, although Austin was really glad when he joined them). This is Austin's fourth pregnancy, but, this time, the babies are his and his husband's, and not someone else's;

Extra: *He is a wiccan (Practitioner of Wicca, a pagan religion that worships the nature and multiple gods/goddess)
*He is pansexual
*He loves animals and plan to get a puppy someday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin walked into the kitchen wearing his pajamas and smiling, with his hair all messy "Good morning, sweaties" he said to his husbands, and kissed and hugged each one of them, also rubbing Jacob's and Peter's belly cheerfully. "How are you all?" He asked before sniffing the air and frowning "Gideon, honey, did you tried to make breakfast?" He asked, chuckling and caressing the man's hair "It's okay, honey, i bet it must be delicious" he said, trying to see the light side, as always.

(I hope this is okay)
"Good morning," Jacob said to Austin as he briefly hugged his husbands back and stepped out of the way, the kitchen having started to become crowded, and that was even before the kids came down. Three pregnant guys, 2 little ones, and a Gideon in a pear tree Jacob somewhat amusedely thought to himself as he pondered over what the day's plans would likely be.

"So does anyone have any plans for today?" Jacob asked, getting up from his chair and moving next to Gideon to give a seat to Peter now that he'd finished cooking. "I heard that they were supposed to be having some kind of festival at Meriwan Park later today, with a farmer's market, if anyone wants to go," he added, thinking that maybe they could grab something to make for dinner.
Peter forwent the now empty seat to start making breakfast for Austin. As he was doing the prep work he said, "I was planning on going on a small hike this morning if anyone wants to join. I know I have to build up some more stamina for the big day and we could probably all use some training. I was planning on taking the kids once they woke up and had breakfast. Maybe afterwards we can come back, freshen up and go to the festival? They'll probably have some food there for lunch and then I can get some ingredients at the farmers market to make dinner with. Sound like a plan?"
Austin quickly kissed Peter as a 'thank you' gesture and pulled a chair for himself, listening to the plan "sounds like a plan to me" he said, imagining it could be a good experience for the kids and for themselves. "Besides, I miss going out in the woods, it's a great place to meditate" he added, now looking at Gideon and Jacob to see their thoughts on the subject.
(I'm very sorry guys, work got in the way I hope we can continue this if you're still interested)

Gideon smiled brightly at seeing his husbands and as Austin arrived he gently went up to him and kissed his lips very gently as a greeting before he could finish entering the kitchen "well... yeah I did cooked... but it didn't turned out that well" he said embarrassed as he went to take a seat as he blushed deeply. He sighed knowing his cooking skills went below zero, yet he couldn't help but try to take care of his husbands.
"I like that plan as I'm sure thr kids would love to go hiking, but are you sure it will be okay to go hiking with all of you pregnant?" he asked gently looking at the three men
"The trail I had in mind isn't that strenuous and it's not like any of us are due super soon. We won't be trying to rave up the trail either, just go at our own pace so it should be fine." Peter continued to tidy up the kitchen and get things ready to make breakfast for the kids for when they woke up.
Gideon stood up when he saw Peter was cleaning up, at least in that he could certainly help without being a hazard for society "All right it sounds fun, I can carry the kids if they get tired while we are out and we'll go slow" he said grinning "Peter you always got the best ideas, I'll go wake up the little monsters so we can start to get them ready" he said excited and placed a hand around his husband's hip "Why don't you go sit down and let me clean up? I'll be back in a little bit with the kids" he said smiling and kissing his cheek, he would have kissed his forehead but Peter was taller than him.