The Mpreg Birthing Center
i stand up from bed slowly and start to walk around the room. i use both hand to support my huge belly that hanging so low now
James smiled hearing that he was ready except a small bit. Before he decided James remained silent at hearing his babies heartbeat knowing the pain was well worth it.

"I believe I will wait another contraction, and then try pushing. May I have some ice chips first?" James asked unable to reach where Elisa had put the cup.
"Of course." she smiled as she put the doppler away and handed him the cup of ice.

While he chewed, she went to the next room for a delivery kit and informed Lily that she would be busy with a delivering patient for the next little while, so to keep an eye on Matthew and to be ready for any other patients that may come in. As she made her way back to James' room, she smiled. Time for a baby.
James chewed on the ice chips watching as Elisa left the room for a moment, before coming back with the delivery kit. James had just swallowed before he felt the next contraction, feeling his son descending before he felt the burning.

"I have to push..." James groaned looking to Elisa.
"Ok, I need you to get in whatever position you feel most comfortable, then take a deep breath, hold it, and push down like you're gonna have a bowel movement." She said as she knelt down next to the tub, offering her hand.
i walk around the room and stop as feel another contractions hit. i lean against the wall for support my body and breathe through the pain *hee hee ho*
James nodded as sat up moving to where his stomach was against the back of the tub and his hands were on the edge. Spreading his legs apart, James took Elisa's hand in his, before getting ready to push.

"Nnnnghhh!!!" James gave a push, holding it as Elisa said while he squeezed her hand.
"That's great! Keep on going." she encouraged as he pushed down, ignoring the pain in her hand as he squeezed. Letting the breath out, he pushed again, letting a shout out as he could feel the baby moving further down.
James continued to push, continuing to squeeze Elisa's hand as support. HIs baby was moving down, as James smiled knowing it was soon. Stopping between a contraction James could feel his baby almost there. Groaning James bared down again pushing as the contraction started again.

"Nnnnghhh....it burns!!" James shouted feeling his opening as if it was on fire.
"I know. But you've gotta push through it." she encouraged. Nodding, he pushed again and as she looked down, she could see the top of the head starting to emerge.

"You're doing great!" she smiled. "I can see hair."
James nodded knowing she was right and the only way for him to see his son was to push him into the world. As James pushed on and off he felt his son's head emerging little at a time. He knew his son's head was going to be big so James tried to breath in between contractions, although it was soon that the contractions felt on top of each other.

"Ooohhhh..." James pushed again before giving a shout feeling his opening beginning to stretch a little more.
Watching him push, Elisa couldn't help but feel for him. This seemed to be a large baby, but he was handling it like a pro. With each push, more and more of the head would become visible until it was finally a large teardrop. Between contractions, she hurried to get a cold cloth for his forehead to keep him cool.

"Keep going like that, and you'll have this baby crowning in no time." She smiled as she ran the cloth over his face. "You want to see the head?"
i start walk again after contractions end. i rub my huge belly and relax
James had continued to push, glad to hear the baby would be crowning soon. Feeling the cold cloth on his face felt good as he looked to Elisa, "Yes." Was all he got out for her question before he started to push again, trying to push passed the burning sensation of the babys head pushing against his opening.

Stopping between contraction James looked to see Elisa coming back with a mirror that would allow him to see his son's head.
Within a few moments, Elisa had returned with a hand-held mirror that she placed between his legs on the bottom of the tub. She carefully worked to adjust it so it would be in his line of vision and he could watch his son come into the world. Hopefully that would keep him going.

"There you go. Can you see it? You can feel too if you want."
James looked down at the mirror Elisa had placed between his legs, able to see his baby's head. It was only the size of a large teardrop but he could see the hair his baby had. Reaching down between his legs, James felt the small amount of head he had pushed out so far. Smiling James knew it wouldn't be long before hopefully the head would be crowning.

"Aaaahhh....nnnghhh!!" James began pushing on and off with contractions until he was able to feel more of the babys head starting to emerge.
Seeing James smile at the feeling of his son's head under his touch, she couldn't help but smile herself. That connection was unlike any other in the world and she couldn't help but be proud that she could be a witness to that.

Seeing him tense up and push again, she watched as more of the head slowly emerged into his hand until finally the teardrop began turning into a perfect round.
James could feel his pushing was working as that small part of his son's head becoming more round knowing he would be getting his sons head crowning in no time. Taking away his hand, he returned it to the side of the tub holding on as he continued to push more, allowing his body to tell him what to do.

James pushes turned into yells feeling the head emerging more, "Ooohh...nnnnghhhh!!!!!"
"Great job." she grinned as he pushed again before resting until the next surge started. "You really got him down with that last one. The baby should be crowning by the next contraction, so when I tell you to, I need you to pant so that the head will come out nice and easy. I really don't want you to tear if at all possible. Okay?"
James nodded knowing he also didn't want to tear, remembering his son was big. Breathing between a contraction, James reached feeling his son's head again before taking it away pushing again.

Baring down James pushed hard, "Aaaahhh....nnnghhh!!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,318 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,286 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,071 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,974 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,716 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,674 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 28,421 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,386 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 8,570 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27