The Mpreg Birthing Center
"Ok now blow." she instructed, panting along with him as he fought the urge to push. As he panted, his body was doing the work on its own, muscles stretched to the limit as the head slowly crowned.

"Just keep blowing." she encouraged as she gave his hand a squeeze. "You're almost done with the worst part."
James continued to pant trying to fight the urge as he felt his babys head crowning slowly. Elisa kept telling him he was doing great as James nodded squeezing her hand back, as another contraction came over him.

Shaking his head, James groaned, "I need to push...oohh god!!" James panted but started to feel the urge to push too strong for him to resist.
"Go ahead. But just an easy push." she instructed. Nodding, he bowed his head and tried to control his push, watching in the mirror as the babe's tiny features began to show themselves.

James tried to keep his pushing under a control as he looked down into the mirror, able to see his son's eyes showing, as it slowly moved towards his nose. Panting for a few contractions, James watched in amazement as the babys nose emerged starting to slowly follow by his mouth.

"Nnnnghh..." James started to push again, but trying to keep it small one.
With a small grunt, the rest of the baby's head slid free, leaving James panting stridently while they waited for the baby to turn to make room for the shoulders. Quickly, Elisa brought another cool cloth for his forehead and had him chew a few more ice chips to keep him hydrated.

Looking down at the baby, she frowned. "Hold off on pushing for a second. We've got a cord around the neck."
James panted as he felt the babys head slide free, taking the ice chips Elisa gave him as she wiped his forehead with the cold cloth. However James became worried as she told him the cord was around the babys neck.

Panting James knew he had to fight the urge to push as Elisa reached down to remove the cord around the babys neck. In a few minutes James felt his baby turning slightly, having known that it was to let the shoulders come out next, "Can...I push?"
Having removed the cord from around the baby's neck, Elisa nodded. "Sure. Go for it."

Curling in on himself, he let out a scream as he pushed; the baby moving only so slightly with the contraction. She could see that James was starting to get tired.

"Come on James." she encouraged, the baby's head resting in her hands. "This is a big baby. You've gotta push harder. And...push!"

James couldn't help but scream as he continued to push, pushing hard as he could but with no luck as the baby was only coming out slighty but would slide back when he had to stop. Elisa kept telling him to push, but the more he pushed the less the baby would come out.

After pushing some more, James had to stop panting instead of pushing as he shook his head, "Somethings wrong, he's not coming...aaaahhh!!!" James screamed unable to not push but still could feel his babies shoulders inside him. He knew the baby was big but was unaware it could have been bigger than expected.
Elisa swallowed. This wasn't good. They had to get this baby born soon. Getting him to change positions so that his back was resting against the tub, she then had him pull his legs back as far as he could. Hopefully that would do the trick.

"You can do this. Take a deep breath, curl around your baby and push as hard as you can."
(( Hey I like how this is going so far, but this going be my last post for the night. Got to work tomorrow, but I be back on after that))

James nodded at her instructions as he pulled his legs back far as they would go. Taking a few deep breaths, James then bared down pushing hard as he could. Resting for a second, James did the same thing, this time unable to hold back a scream, "Aaaahhh!!!! Is it working????"
((That's fine. I've gotta go myself, but I've really been enjoying this! You're an awesome RP'er!!))

Taking hold of the baby's head, she gently started applying pressure as he pushed and nearly passed out from relief as she felt something shift.

"There you go! Just like that. A few more and we'll have a baby." she beamed.
i walk around the room and fall down on the floor as strong contractions hit me hard. i try to breathe through the pain *hee hee ho*
James let out a sigh of relief having felt the baby shift slightly inside him. Pulling back his legs, James bared down again pushing hard as he could. He knew a baby needed to come out quickly or could have some effects.

Unable to not yell, James gave another huge push, "Aaaahhhh!!!! Oooohhhh!!!!"
Finally getting some force behind it, as Elisa worked along with him, shoulders finally started to emerge.

"Don't give up yet. Just a little bit more. Keep going!"
James nodded able to feel the shoulders starting to come, as he took a few breathes between a contraction.

As it came upon him, James bared down, giving a strong push, "Ooohhh...nnnghhh!!!!"
i wait for contractions end and walk back to rocking chair and relax
As James gave his strongest push yet, he nearly shrieked as one shoulder finally slid free, followed by the other while the rest of the baby remained inside him as he gasped for breath.

"Shoulders are out!" she said excitedly as the baby's head and shoulders rested in her hands. "Next push should do it. Reach down for your baby James"
James felt joy at feeling the shoulders finally out, as Elisa told him to reach down. Nodding James looked down able to see the babies head and shoulders as he took his hands putting them on his son.

WIth his hands in place James gave a strong push knowing this one would bring his son into the world, "Nnnnghhh!!!!!!"
As he pushed on last time, the rest of the baby slid out easily into his father's hands. Quickly, he pulled the newborn out of the water and onto his chest where after a moment, the newborn let out a gurgled cry of protest at being taken away from its home.

"We've got a boy!" Elisa beamed as she looked at the now wailing newborn. Of course, he already knew that; but judging from the look on his face, he didn't mind hearing it again.
i rock myself in the rocking chair and relax wait for someone to come in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,736 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,380 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,513 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,667 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,033 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,747 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,821 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,139 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,764 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,143 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27