The Mpreg Birthing Center
James couldn't hide the joy on his face as he looked down at his son crying in his arms. He knew he take good care of him and teach him to grow up being a good man. Although he knew his son wouldn't have a father, James didn't care knowing no matter what, this baby was going be happy.

"My son, after nine months I'm so glad to see you. Thank you Elisa." James looked down at his son, having already picked out a name, "I shall call you Erik Jason Black."
She smiled. "It's my pleasure. And Erik's a great name for him." Grabbing a blanket, she then covered the newborn in it, rubbing his back to make sure there was no fluid left in his lungs. But at the rate he was crying, that likely wasn't an issue.

"He's a big boy." she grinned. "You did a great job."
James smiled looking down at his son. Erik was big, but James took that as a sign that he would be strong. James lay there for a moment holding his son, before looking to Elisa.

"When does the placenta come out?" James wondered having heard about it from many woman and other men knowing it would come out sometime after the baby did.
i rock myself in the rocking chair and relax wait for someone to come in
"It all depends." she replied. "Could be 5 minutes, could be 20. You might feel a few light contractions, but after this baby, delivering the placenta should be a piece of cake."

Noting that the cord had quit pulsing, she grabbed a few clamps. "Let's go ahead and get this cord cut so we can get him cleaned up."
James nodded as Elisa cut his babys cord, before taking him to get him cleaned up. Watching her, James relaxed knowing he would have gone through any kind of pain to be able to see that babies face. Looking over James noticed Elisa weighing Erik as he was curious.

"How much does he weigh?" James looked to her rubbing his flat belly, feeling a small contraction knowing it must be the placenta, but James wanted to know his baby was taken care of first.
Setting him on the scale, as she pressed a few buttons and read the numbers, her eyes went wide.

"10lbs, 6oz." she announced. "He's a big one alright." Gently she moved him back over to the warmer to do other tests. "First Apgar score is a good 9. He's perfectly healthy." she smiled at James.

"How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling some small contractions." James replied to her, "Yes I knew he would be a big one."

James smiled again at seeing his son as Elisa had put him back in the warmer.
Leaving Erik in the care of her assistant to take footprints, she then turned her attention to James.

"That probably means the placenta's separating. Go ahead and give me a little push." she said as she gently pressed her hand against his stomach.
James bared down pushing some, able to feel something starting to slide inside him knowing it to be the placenta.

With just a few pushes, the placenta easily slid out and after a quick check to make sure that it had all come out in one piece, Elisa helped James out of the birthing tub and into a warm shower so that he could get cleaned up.

A few minutes later, James was resting in bed as Elisa brought over the now snuggly bundled newborn for him to hold. Gently, she laid him in his arms.

"You know, he looks alot like you." she smiled.
James sighed, feeling good after taking a warm shower and able to lay on a soft bed as Elisa brought over erik all wrapped up nice and warm.

"Yes, I think I'm glad of that. At least he won't ask where he got his features from as he grows older." James smiled down at Erik as he kissed his forehead. James looked up to Elisa, "Do you have other patients to attend to or was I it for the day?"

((I like this rp, would you mind me coming back as a different character in a bit? I'm doing little homework right now but I'm still on))
"I do have one other patient that I need to go check on actually." she smiled sheepishly. "But he's been under the care of one of the other nurses while I've been here so it wasn't any trouble."

She placed a hand on his shoulder. "As soon as you're feeling up to it, you're good to go. If there's any questions or concerns, you can feel free to call me anytime."

Leaving the two of them to get some rest, Elisa quietly shut the door behind her before heading down the hall to check in on her next patient. They were going to be fine, even if it was just the two of them.

((I wouldn't mind in the slightest! :D I haven't had this much fun with a RP in a long time. I was actually hoping someone would be interested in playing Elisa's husband, Rory, since he's close to his due date, if you're interested. Or if you wanted to come up with another character of your own, that's cool too. I'll still be on for a while.))
((Great thanks yeah I have to figure out a character. I'm working on an easy homework assignment so I can continue to rp for little bit before heading to bed. Actually I have an idea for a character but if you would like I could play Elisa's husband afterwards unless someone takes him))

Name: Tommy
Midwife/Assistant/Patient: Patient
Description: Had went to a party ended up passing out and waking to find he had been raped by several guys. Weeks later found himself pregnant with twins but going to keep them both.
(If Patient) How many children: Twins both girls around 8 lbs.
Delivery Plan: Birthing stool.

Tommy had been walking around his country home for hours having been getting stronger and stronger contractions as they were getting close together. Tommy was worried having known that his baby girls were facing the wrong direction in coming out and any attempt to turn them was useless. Having planed their births out, Tommy was not going to change it knowing he didn't want to go to a hospital to have a C-section. He had talked to Elisa the midwife earlier letting her know, and she had assured him he could still deliver at the center. Getting into his car, Tommy headed to the center having to stop several times because of the contractions. Reaching the center Tommy parked and got out. As he got out Tommy gasped feeling his water breaking thinking at least it hadn't happened in the car. Entering Tommy went up to the desk.

"Please...my twins are coming....I want Elisa can you get her for me." Tommy held the desk for support not wanting anyone else except Elisa knowing she knew what was going on.
Having heard the yells of the young man at the desk calling for her, Elisa raced down the hallway.

"I've got it." she said to the young nurse behind the desk as she grabbed his file and helped him into a wheelchair when she realized he could hardly stand.

"I want to go ahead and do an ultrasound real quick so I can check the position of the babies before we get you set in a delivery room." she said as she wheeled him to the back. "If baby A is head down, I think you'll be ok to go as planned, but if they're both breech, I'll have to turn you over for a c-section."

((You're really making me do my research on these, aren't you? ;) ))
((Don't mean to :D))

Tommy gulped at hearing that he might be turned over to do a C-section if both were breech. Being wheeled into the room, Tommy got up onto the table as Elisa had set up the machine before pulling his shirt back and putting the cold gel onto his stomach.

"I hope one is at least down....I don't want a C-section. Please Baby A be facing down for daddy." Tommy waited looking towards the machine to see his twin girls.
((It's okay. I don't mind. :P ))

Pressing the device to his stomach, Elisa pressed a few buttons on the machine until a black and white image showed up on the screen. With get care, she looked around, hoping almost as much as he was that things could continue as planned.

After looking around for a minute, she let out a breath and smiled. "Baby A's head down" she said, much to Tommy's relief. "Baby B's facing sideways, but we'll keep track as labor progresses and we may be able to turn her after delivering the first baby. So we'll go ahead and admit you, get you changed and we'll go from there."
Tommy breathed a sigh of relief at hearing baby A was head down, knowing he could have them normal instead of having be taken to a hospital for a C-Section. With Elisa's help he was able to get back into the wheelchair heading into a room that held a bed along with the birthing stool he had requested.

Before getting his wet pants off, Tommy grabbed his stomach a strong contraction hitting him, "Ooohhh!!!"
Ooooooowwwww - i moan as another contractions still wait for someone come in the room
"Ok Tommy, focus on me." she said as she knelt down next to him. "Deep breath in...and deep breath out." she instructed as she breathed, hoping he would copy her motions. For a long while, they stayed like that; his eyes focused on hers as he tried to stay on top of the pain. The grip on her hands relaxed as the contraction ebbed away.

"You okay?" she asked. "How long has it been since your last contraction?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,376 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,503 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 12,663 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
Exclamation Accelerated Mpreg EnchantedValkyrie 0 2,030 05-14-2019, 02:08 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,746 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,817 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,066 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,751 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Clinic (Open to all) Bellygurl 54 9,117 10-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27