Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
It was only a week until their wedding when Chloe found out that her fiance, Sam, was having second thoughts. He was almost 9 months pregnant with their children, so she thought that maybe it was because he didn't want to be a pregnant groom. She came home from work to find Sam laying on their bed, crying. "Sam, honey what's wrong?" She asked sitting on the bed beside him.
Sam Pregali was heavily pregnant. His belly was filled with quadruplets and was slightly bigger than a beach ball, his growth had caused his former innie to pop into a prominent outie belly button. His pregnancy had also made other changes to his body, his once flat chest had grown a pair of big, feminine EE-cup breasts capped by engorged, brown nipples which occasionally produced droplets of milk. His once bony butt had plumped up into a large bubble butt as his hips had widened considerably to prepare for the birth of his children, he could barely fit in an armchair now. He had also experience a bit of growth in his genitals. The doctor told him it was because of a hormone imbalance and occurred quite regularly when a male gets pregnant.

He was wearing only a t-shirt that could barely cover his large belly as his nipples poked through the fabric, as well as a pair of shorts that were getting tight around the seat.

"I just don't want everyone at the wedding to see me like this. I've gotten so huge. I have tits for Christ's sake!" Sam sniffled, the mood swings turning his anxiety into uncontrollable sadness.
Chloe didn't understand why he was so upset. To her, Sam was the same man she fell in love with. Yes, he was pregnant, but he was pregnant with their children. "Sam, honey we've talked about this. You're not huge, and you know your body is adapting to your pregnancy."
"Yeah, but I just can't wrap my head around it all. I mean, look at this butt! And these hips!" Sam said as he stood up with some difficulty then turned his back to his fiancee, revealing just how big his behind had gotten.

"Not to mention these... breasts! They're even bigger than yours!" Sam blurted out as he lifted his breasts in front of Chloe to prove his point.
Chloe said taking Sams hands in hers. She knew he was uncomfortable.
"Sam, everything that is happening to you is normal. You are creating 4 new lives inside you. That requires a lot of changes." She says as she kisses Sam's cheek. "You're still the sexy man I fell in love with 3 years ago. And your the man I will be able to call my husband and father of my my children in 1 week. That is if you'll still marry me?"
"You mean, you don't mind that I look like... this?" Sam asked as he looked down at his heavily pregnant form.
"No, I don't." Chloe says as she wraps her arms around Sam. She wanted Sam to know that she loved him with all of her heart. "Have the babies been very active today?" She asks trying to cheer him up a little.
Sam smiled as Chloe hugged him.

"Nah, they seem to be pretty lazy today and- Oop! Nevermind, they just woke up!" Sam said as he felt his quads starting to stir.
"They want their daddy go know that they love him too." Chloe says as she kissed Sam softly. She knew that Sam was a little self conscious about his outfit for the wedding. He was wearing a white tux because she asked him to. "Babe, would you be more comfortable wearing a black tux to the wedding?"
"Actually, I would. But I don't know if I should. I know how much you wanted me to wear that white tux. Besides, do you know how awkward it is to get fitted for a paternity tux? I'm not sure I wanna go through that again." Sam said indecisively.
"Honey, all I have to do is call the seamstress and have her change the color of the fabric. You don't have to get remitted for anything. And I don't care what you wear. As long as you and our babies are standing at the alter next week." Chloe said as she rested her hand on Sam's cheek lovingly.
"Okay. I would very much like to wear a black tux." Sam decided as he put his hand on top of Chloe's.
"I will call this afternoon and change the color. Why don't we go and sit on the back deck and get some fresh air? It's really nice outside." Chloe says as she rubs soothing circles on Sam's belly.
"Yeah, that sounds nice. But first, just let me find some clothes that fit me better." Sam said as he realized his ill fitting attire is not suitable for going outside.
"We can use a blanket. It's cool outside." Chloe said as she went to their closet to get their favorite blanket. She knew that it was difficult for Sam to change clothes this far into his pregnancy.
"Thanks, honey." Sam said as he took the blanket from Chloe and wrapped it around himself. Before his pregnancy, the blanket was big enough for the both of them to be wrapped inside it together, that is no longer the case now that Sam's due date is so close.
Sam and Chloe made their way to their swing on the back deck. The leaves were starting to change color, and their was a soft scent of Fall in the air. She helped Sam get seated and comfortable, before sitting down beside him. "Are you happy we are getting married and starting a family?"
"Yeah, I am." Sam answered as he affectionately leaned towards his fiancee, he smiled as he caught a whiff of her pleasant-smelling hair.

"However, if we decide to have more kids after these little ankle biters are born, it'll be your turn to carry them." Sam said.
Chloe smiled when she heard his response, "Sam, I think 4 babies at once will be good." She kissed the too of his head, and rested her hand on top of his belly. Her hand was met with a soft kick from one of the babies.
"They can't wait to see their mom. And I can't wait to have you be my wife." Sam said before kissing Chloe on the cheek.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,965 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,757 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,786 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8