Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Of course Katsuro's legs just opened up when John reached down between them. "Ah..." his body twitched softly. "Soon Im going to be too big to do this." He smiled softly ah him. He couldn't wait until he was that big. He saw the look in his lover's eyes when he touched his belly. "I'll have to be on my knees for you since I won't be able to lay on my back." He gave a tiny moan.
"Oh.... doggie?" John smiled. "Your belly would have dangled so.low...." he whispered and continued with his exploration. Katsuro's cock had hardened up and was poking into the swell he was sporting.now. "i.should make very good use of thi time then, while you still can..." he smirked and then dived down between his legs, and spread his legs even wider apart to lick on his crotch, causing Katsuro to gasp and close his legs by the intense sensation, his thighs trapping.John'S head in place as his talented tongue snaked across his opening and balls.
((Sorry! I got caught up with school))

Katsuro whimpered at the feeling between his legs. He gripped the couch and panted heavily, "god I love your mouth." He bit his lip, using his legs to try and pull him in closer. "Give it to me. Please." He loved having oral done to him. He was so sensitive that it really drove him crazy.
((Aww it's good. I miss you though ;))

John smiled and made clever uses of his tongue, swivelling around his sensitive opening. He moaned when Katsuro trapped him even deeper between his legs. His opening was wet and swollen, he loved to pleasure his lover. Pressing his tongue inside his opening, he thrustes inside him, using his flexible tongue to press around his canal, and managed to give enough attentions to his balls.
((Aww! I missed you!))

Katsuro cried out the more stimulation he was given. "Fuck Im gonna come...." he gasped out, rolling his hips. He focused all on the sensations coming from his groin, easily letting his orgasm hit him. He cried out, holding down John's head with shaking thighs as he painted the underneath of his belly white.
While Katsuro shook, John smirked and sucked strongly on his spasming canal, pushing Katsuro further down the spiral of pleasure as the pregnant man squealed. John chuckled at how Katsueo reacted, and removed himself from between his legs and held his pregnant lover close. "I love you so much babe." He said caressing his belly as jerks of tremble still coursed through Katsuro' sbody. He really loved driving Katsuro crazy,this is even more important to him than his own pleasure.
katsuro panted, easily curling up in his arms to wait out the tingling sensations from his orgasm. " I love you too." He breathed, looking up at him. "we need to take care of you." His hand moved down between his legs, cupping the large erection growing there. "I can use my mouth on you too." He leaned up, adjusting his shirt back down over his chest. "How does that sound, love?"
John groaned and pressed down on Katsuro's hand. "Nah..... I would rather you rest well. I know it's been a long day for you.... if you would lend me your belly, i would be fine." John smirked and shook his head. He liked Katsuro's mouth, wiht his lovely lips he knew he could do wonders, but he also knew Katsuro had been tired. "Babe don't worry about me... just, relax, and let me use your belly....." He stopped Katsuro from pulling his shirt furhter down, fitting it just under his chest and pressed a small kiss on his bare belly. He put his erection on his bulge, thrusting softly, he dragged it through his tummy and sighed contently.
Katsuro wished that his boyfriend would let him putnsome effort in, but he knew he was probably right and that he should relax. So he laid back, letting John do what he needed. "Who knew my belly would make you that excited." He purred as he blushed brightly as he felt the gentle thrusts start to rock him.
"There are more parts of you that I find exciting.... though this new addition is the cutest for now." He smiled at Katsuro and pulled over his hand to press it on his member. "Press...." he moaned loudly with the added friction and thrusted fast and hard, so much so he poked straight to his belly. It wasnt soft at all, it was with its own firmness indicating there's new lives in it, and that cognition had John easily much more excited.
Katsu was more than happy to press his hand down over John's erection. It felt like he was actually participating instead of just letting it happen on top on him. His fingers wrapped around him, squeezing it softly. "Cutest for now, until the rest of me fills out and you can hold onto me everywhere." He didn't know how big he would really get, probably not too much but he already saw a weight gain in his hips and thighs so it was still something soft and squishy to hold onto.
"Ahh don't tempt me... by then you would become my favourite teddy bear that I could not let go of. I would be carrying you everywhere..." John muttered and sped up his thrusting with Katsuro's help. He reached out to hold on Katsuor's hips, his cock throbbed and it wasn't too long until he deposited his load on Katsuro's lovely belly - which he subseuqnetly used as lotion to rub it all against his dome.

Their days had been nice and cozy, but this night he returned home early while he knew Katsuro was on shift . he was going to tell his parents about it. He had their first ultrasound photo of the little ones cluthced in his hand, and he found himself sweating while waiting for his parents' faces to appear on screen.

It didn't go too well, but it wasn't as bad as John would have expected. There had been some shock, some heated discussion, and in teh end, some solemn declaration from John's side but in the end, he managed to convince his father. His mother, however, was less convinced and the call ended quite abruptly with his father promsiing he would talk with his mother after she angrily ran away. John sighed and slumped down on his chair, hoping ti would turn out to be alright.
Katsu was getting bigger and bigger by the day. The babies were growing so fast he almost hated it. But really he loved seeing them as big as they are, kicking and moving inside him. He obviously couldn't hide it at work anymore and was practically placed on forever register duty with his own stool. It was nice but somewhat boring.

He came home after his shift, feeling tired and swollen. "I'm home!" He called out, moving to find his boyfriend in their small home. Once he found him on the couch, he wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed at his ear. "I'm so glad to be home... how was your day?" He whispered softly, "you feel tense."
John still had the little ultrasound clutched in his hand. That had been the way John started rhe conversation, and he didnt like how his mother reacted to it. He turned around and buried his face into Katsuro's chest, though not as wide as his, hit certainly provided a safe shelter for him to release some of the tension.

"Hey....." john greeted in a muffled voice, his face still pressed against his boyfriend. "I,... yea. Had been a stressful day. Been even tenser than I thought." He chuckled drily, remembering the angry face of his mother. He sighed and shook his head to clear himself of all those thoughts. "How about yours? Boring i am guessing? Katsu...." he smiled gently at his lover, having regrouped himself enough to be cheerful again, if only for his boyfriend. His hands were aleady rwsching down to Katsuro's thighs and squeezing them. "Feet rub as usual?"
Katsuro smiled, appreciating how enthusiastic his lover was to make him feel better. "In a minute." He sat down next to him, reaching up to gently stroke his cheek. "Tell me about your day first." He kissed his head, "why was it so stressful? It's not normal for you to get stressed out so easily. So whatever it is must be important."
"I…" John's heart was warmed by how thoughtful and caring his boyfriend was. "I was confessing to my parents just now.... and, a-and my mother used some strong words in accusing me of being a selfish man, reckless, irresponsible and...." he chose his words carefully. Indeed his mother had been upset. She seemed to have a hard time accepting his son had been sleeping around - of course, that also meant the lady wasnt too accepting of her son's partner, whoever that was, but John knew the blame was mostly on him. His mother was a meticulous woman, always wanted only thr best. So far John had performed well, but this time he had failed big times.

The disappointment and anger so obvious from his motehr was devastating, and all John wanted now was to curl up with his boyfriend and try to forget about the hurt. He did so as well - he buried his head on Katsuro, in search of some warm comfort.
Katsuro wrapped one arm around John's torso, the other hand moved to gently cradle his head against his own body. "Shh. It's okay. We know this wasn't planned, but we're happy and we're going to love our babies regardless of what anyone has to say." He kissed over his temple. "You're going to be an amazing father, I can't wait to see you with our children." He smiled down at him as he ran his fingers through John's hair. "I'm proud of you that you told them. Even though it was hard. And I'm sorry she reacted so poorly, but she's going to be missing out on some wonderful memories."
"Katsu...." john muttered his lover's name, truning his head slightly to face his belly while enjoying the fingers through his hair. His lover had always been undedstanding and gentle, and he rrally hoped his.motehr would come to see that. He wasnt sleeping arund, he had found his soulmate. He hoped his motehr would at least give him credit foe that, trust his choice of life partner, and come to appreciate Katsuro who was such an amazing person, not to judge prematurely of everything.

John hadnt noticed tears had been falling from his eyes and he had wet the shirt of Katsuro's. He also realised he had been laying on Katsuro's lap for long enough, his boyfriend might get sleeping legs. He quickly sat up and wiped away his tears, blushing from the embarrassmnet but deep down, he was grateful for this little session of letting out his emotions.
"You're going to be okay." He said softly, just smiling down at him. He squeaked softly as he felt a kick in his belly. "Look," he reached down, taking John's hands and putting them on his belly. "Even the babies are trying to cheer you up. They don't like hearing their daddy sad." He kissed his head, "why don't I go start dinner for us, You can just relax tonight, yeah?"
John pressed a kiss on wehre the kick had been, chuckling lightly at what Katsuro siaid. "Ok, daddy wouldnt be sad anymore." He stood up and shook his head. "N-nah I can do that. You have been working all day I wouldnt want to put you to mroe strain... or maybe we could do this together?" John smiled shyly suggesting. He wouldnt want Katsuro to get it all done, but he somehow didnt want to be alonr just yet as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,946 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,779 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,087 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,780 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,819 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,241 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,714 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,518 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,665 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,126 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM