Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Katsuro smiled once he saw him, easily sinking into his side once he felt his arm around him. "Oh no Im fine." He smiled up at him. "This might sound dumb but I'm just excited about being here. But at the same time I'm nervous." He let them stand in the walk way for a second. "I just didn't think you'd say yes to this."

(Ah sorry its small but I'm about to drive home!)
(Haha it's alright!)

John smiled. "How could i reject such an offer from a handsome guy like you." He said taking his hand instead. "Come on in, my house is a little messy, but... err,.. i.should be able to find you a proper place to sit down. Preferably on the coach." He joked and went inside.

It was indeed messy but John tried to keep everything in a bit of order. He got Katsuro into the living.room. "feel free to look around! I would get us soem.plates and forks.... did you make this cake as well?" He said disappearing inro the kitchen.
Handsome. He didn't get called that very often, but he did enjoy it.He could really stand to hear more of them. He sat down on the couch and looked around the living room. It was probably the size of his whole apartment. Not that he minded the small space, but this certainly was something else seeing how he hadn't been in an actual house since he lived with his parents.

"Oh, yes please." He said sitting up, turning to shout back at him in case he couldn't hear very well. "But not too big of a piece." Should he have offered to help? He just sat there looking back at the living room again. "You're busy so I guess that's why things get messy around here?"
John smiled and got back with plates. "Haha yep. It's a bit busy lately with the exam and match coming up...." he said and managed to look a little embarrassed. He sat down beside him and opened the box. "Wow...that's a very pretty cake." He smiled and cut a piece for Katsuro. "You are really talented.... do you cook yourself as well?" He asked and discreetly hid the tshirt he just threw around on the coach, the one he removed from that morning.
katsu took the plate with a gentle smile, setting it in his slap before he started to eat it. "Yeah, I've been living on my own for awhile now so I kinda learned how to. I don't know if I'm any good, its just me really. But I like what I make." He took bite of his cake before looking up at him, "Why don't I cook for you after the game on friday? You can sit back and relax while I take care of everything?" It was a little more intimate that way, so he hoped it wasn't too much.
"You could do that? That's awesome! Then maybe i could take a shower at home…" he smiled at Katsuro liking the idea. They shared some more about their lives, just sitting there and chatting and smiling, enjoying a great evening themselves. They were getting along quite well and JOhn honestly find the smaller man to be very cheerful and a lovely person. "Gosh I.couldnt believe you are one year older than me.... I would have thought you looked no more than 18." He said jokingly punching.him on his shoulder. He smiled wifely and was ssitting therr, facing the young man hugging a cushion.
Katsuro laughed, having curled up his long legs on the couch after removing his shoes. "I know, I know. My mom gave me those great asian genes." He pushed his glasses up his nose, "Thankfully though I got the height from my dad. I'm taller than him though but everyone else is really short in my family." He leaned his head on his arm as he rested it on the back of the couch. "wha made you play rugby?" He didn't notice it before, but John was more muscular than most he saw. His build really seemed made for sports, compared to his own with weak ankles and small weight. He always tried to gain a little more weight but even eating baked goods didn't help much. Once again, he blamed his genes. "I never liked playing sports. But I appreciate people who do."He inched a little closer without being too obvious.
"From.your name i am guessing your mother is japanese?" He asked the smaller man. "Hmm konnichiwa." He smiled minicking what he usually heard walking into a japanese restaurant. "You got jsut the right height i think. I am too tall .. made me appear intimidating." He scratched his head. Being more than half a foot taller thna Katsuro, he occupird morr than half the coach even when he already curled up. He was also big from his training on the field, and that didnt help at all. "You know, it made me diffiuclt to talk with girls at all.... lucky i am not into.girls anyway." He smiled and.hinted. he was making this quite explicit and hopefully, he didnt get the signs from Katsuro wrong. It would be super embarrassing if Katsuro just wanted to be friends eith him. He looked at him somewhat nervously.
Katsuro laughed "yes. My father is American though. She just happened to win out on naming me." Not that he minded in the slightest. "I don't think you look intimidating at all. Ever since you started coming in I just thought you always looked so strong." He reached out and gently squeezed his arm, feeling the muscle underneath. "Oh?" That made him look up, "It just so happens that men are my preferred as well...." he hoped he was actually hinting at what he thought he was. He moved in a little closer, "You date a lot of guys before?
John smiled and let Katruso squeeze his arm, even bulging his arm so his muscle stand out. He took the hint and pressed even closer, so close that their thighs were pressing together. "Oh…we make a great match then....." he looked down at Katsuro and whispered. "Not at all.... believe it or not, i only got one boyfriend bacj in highschool, then we separated in my third year here.... long distance put too much pressure on any relationships." He took Katsuro's hand and continued. "So, rule number one for me now is.... wd should at least be in the same area...." he smiled innocently at Katsuro.
Katsuro looked down at where their hands met, feeling how coarse John's felt, but also feeling how much he wanted it all over his body as well. "Oh?" He said looking back up, "I think that's a pretty good rule" he smiled softly "and seeing how we see each other everyday, it makes us an even better match." He felt how close John's thighs were to him, so he dropped his hand down to his leg, running a gentle hand up it
John.almost choked when he felt the hand and he coughed to hide his over reaction. He smiled and pressed even closer to Katsuro. "Yea? You think so? Hmmm yea I would love to, hmm, continue to develop our relationship... it's, sonewhat lonely yohu.know, being here sometimes, at home, all by myself...." he said, his breath brushed against Katsuro's face. Up close he could see his skin was smooth and fair, probably a gifr from his asian root as well....

(Hmm i just realised we did not discuss this world view. So, Katsuro would be hermaphrodite, or would he just have the "carrier" gene with a womb connected to his anus, or like omega?)
Katsuro gave a laugh, he might be shy but it was nice to see John shy as well. "Well We can't have tou being lonely now can we?" They we're so close and he wondered why John just didn't go for it. So he leaned up, kissing him on his gorgeous lips. He practically moaned at the feeling of it, Just excited to be connected with someone, no matter how innocent.

((Hmmmmm. I'm okay with doing just a carrier gene or an omega status)
(Ok, hmm perhaps carrier?)

John didnt want to appear too provocative nor aggressive - he had got kicked and slapped when he was misunderstood for making advances, particularly on girls, so he wasnt going to proceed and Katsuro's kiss took him aback, but soon he was deepening it himself. He clutched Katsuro's head and pressed them closer together, losing himself in the soft and sweet tasting of the smaller man. He just confirmed how much he was feeling for the man once their lips touched, and his hands werent shy at all exploring Katsuro's body.
(Im goon with that!)

Katsuro sighed happily as he kissed him back, he was afraid he'd get rejected even though they both were hinting at the idea of getting together. He arched his back as John touched his body, pressing up against him. And with being so close, it made it easy for Katsuro to easily just crawl up into John's lap. He wrapped around him, his thicker thighs resting at his hips as he continued to kiss him harder.
Katsuro reminded him of a puppy and he could almost picture an exciting tail waggling behind him, and he almost laughed when he reached up his thick thighs. Even though he wasnt sure, John considered Katsuro's body to be perfect... curvy, but not exactly feminine. He rubbed his buttocks and smiled into the kiss, feeling how bouncy and lovely they felt even through the teousers. He had to admit he did fantasized over Katsuro's bottom even back in the coffee shop.
Katsuro moaned into the kiss as he felt hands on his backside. It had been a long time since he had anything close to physical affection. He reached down to wrapp his fingers around his wrists, pushing John's hands back so they could push into his hands past his pants. He moved his hips, grinding down against him lightly.
His grinding soon had John's primal urges awokened. He hummed as he kneaded Katsuro's bottom, revelling in how the fleshy parts jiggled and changed shape under his touch, almost like marshmallow as he could sink his hands right into them, lsaving his handprints as he, too, moved his hips, chasing for that friction as he produced a tent.
Katsuro had to break off from the kiss as he panted heavily, moaning loudly. "John..." he moaned out, his own hands moving down between his legs so he could feel the hard on in John's pants. "Oh no. Look what I've done." He said in an innocent tone, "I guess I'll have to fix that, huh?" He stood up from where John was on the couch, letting him stay in place. He pulled off his sweater and shirt, dropping them to the ground. "I have just the thing for it..." he dropped his pants, showing off the tight, black briefs underneath. "Wanna try and fix it together?"
A very small part of John was saying no, this was all too fast but he was lost. The majority and overwhelming part involving his hardon that juzt twitched seeing Katsuro's briefs was ling gone. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Gosh I would live to..... " he sat up straighter to grab Katsuro's waist and pulled his pants down. The smaller man's cock leapt out. He licked his lips and as qyickly as he could, removed his own clothings to let loose his impressive erection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,067 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,842 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,232 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,822 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,946 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,266 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,993 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 68,879 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,682 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,144 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM