Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
"Oh look at that.." Katsuro moaned as he looked down at his erection. He leaned down on his knees in front of him, leaning over to quickly swallow him down. He didn't really expect to be taking his clothes off for him so soon. He thought he could at least wait until Friday. But there was no point in that. He quickly bobbed his head up and down, swallowing John's hard on the best he could.
John was large enough that he was stretching Katsuro's mouth obscenely wide. He could see him struggling to swallow him, he was too long and wide for him. The enthusiasm Katsuro showed was enough though, he let him do his thibg, his cockhead reachinf deep and stroked his throat, and he tried , yes he did try to retain some control, but soon he was losing it and started thrusting up his warm and wet mouth, slamming harder as he grabbed his hair and really started fucking his mouth despite Katsuro's gags.
Katsuro gasped softly when John started thrusting up onto his mouth. It was hard to breathe and he choked slightly as it hit the back of his throat. But he didn't stop him, even after his eyes started to water. He was so achingly hard and he felt a small amount slick start to produce from his back side. He needed to tell John about it but obviously, they were too busy for that at the moment.
The choked whines from Katsuro managed to pull back some of John's senses and he slowed down a little, pulling back his thrustsso he wouldnt be going too deep within Katsuro, letting the smaller man work more of gis magic, giving him some psace so he could make use of his tongue whiel sucking him off. He slowed down as much as he could. When he opened his eyes and saw how Katsuro's eyes were rimmed red from.his rough treatmenrt, his cock jerked and went even thicker.
Katsuro moaned when he felt it grow larger in his mouth. His jaw started to burn and his lower half was begging for more attention. He eventually pulled off, gasping for air, letting the head smear against his cheek. "John... I want you to touch me too.. please..." he put his mouth over the head once again, his free hand moving tovpush inside his hole.
This time Katsuro was licking.hiscockhead like it was a giant lollipop, with his cheeks shiny from his precum smearing all around. John panted as well from the delectable sight and pulled him up, ripped his hand away from his own hole and oedered huskily. "You want that? Yea let's see if you are prepared...." he squeezed Katsuro's buttocks and spread them wide, then tested his hole shoving a finger in. "Wow.... that's very wet...." he smiled and pushed another finger in. He knew he was thick and the last thing he wanted was to injure Katsuro.
Katsuro fell forward on the couch, pushing his butt high in the air for John to have easy access. "Y-You have to wear a condom." He moaned softly, pushing back against his fingers. His legs have a small tremble, he'd never felt this needy before in his life. "I liked it when you were rough with me... I promise I'm not fragile." There was a heavy blush coming up from his chest and across his cheeks as he looked back at John.

((I was thinking maybe ancondom breaks or they just say to hell with it and do it without one thinking they could get pills later?))
(Hmm yep that's what I think... probbaly John had fucked Katsuro so raw he couldnt quite walk without a limp and no one remembered aboht the pills ;))

"I dun have any...." John swid, panting, "y-you happen t9 have?" He was already wriggling ane scissoring ineide of Katsuro. He was incredibly wet and warm, and rhe folds inside was just wrapping themselves tightly around his digits, pulling him in eagerly. He shoved a third finger to stretch hin further. "Y-you are a carrier? Can we go... you know,..... pills? Seriously i couldnt go outside like this.... couldbt go anywhere else except...." he crooked his fibger and nudged very accurately into Katsuro's prostate.
Katsuro closed his eyes and cried out, panting heavily at how his fingers pushed inside him. "I-I don't. But I can do pills." He felt him hit his prostate and it made his whole body go rigid. He started shaking, feeling incredibly good with how rough his fingers were feeling inside him. "More... John give me more...."
At this rate John felt like Katsuro would have cummed right away when he entered him. He growled heaeing the invitation from him and lifted him up by his hips and spread his buttocks, and lowered him on his iron hard cock. It took several tries tobreach the tight hole, the ring of muscle clenching tightly on his mushroomhead and he roared and dropped him down while he thrusted up to get through it.
Katusro gasped out, his legs almost giving out from the sheer force of John thrusting into him. He gripped the couch cushions as he closed his eyes and let the pleasure take him over. "Oh.." He panted heavily as he pushed back his hips, looking back over his shoulder to watch him thrust into him. "Give it to me... Please." He kept moving his hips, his own cock bouncing up gently against his belly.
Katsuro pushing.his bottom up wasaking his bubbly bottom jut out in an enticing angle.he sprwad his bottom as far as he could and slammed harsh into him, getting hilt deep immeidately. He was pretry sure he reached something soft with his cockhead, but thrn the overehelmingly tight canal was giving him pleasure enough that distracted him entirely from that peculiar sensation.
Katsuro cried out overtime he drove into him, his body pushing back when he thrust in so he could get the most out of every push. He felt liquid dribbling down his thighs, something he hadn't felt in a long time. He reached down between his legs os he could quickly stroke himself, "I'm getting close..!" HE gasped out, moving a little harder against him.
"Hmm cum for me babe, I want to feel you orgasm around me..." it's true John wanted to feel every bit of Katsuro, and he was sure with how wet Katsuro already was, it would only be even better feeling when he clenched tight around him in his ecstatic state. He thrusted hard, holding his hips so tight he left handprints on him while the bed squeaked underneath. He nibbled on his neck and bit down lightly on his collarbone, leaving hickies everywhwre.
Katsuro clenched his eyes shut, his legs wrapping around Johan's hips. he focused on the heat forming in his abdomen. He barely had a moment before he felt himself clench down on John. He arched his back and gave a sharp cry, coming over his stomach. It was a harder orgasm tan he thought he was going to have, he trembled softly, but looked up at John. "You next..."
John witnessed every small bit.of.change on Katsuro's body leading to his orgasm, yet that clench was still a nice surprise with his cock engulfed in that tightness and warmth. A huge spalsh of warm liquid rushed out, like a stream of hotspring that fueled his erection. John groaned and answered Katsuro with even more erractic thrusts while the smaller man was still cumming. His smaller cock was trembling, strugglung to spurt out another load of cum. John caught sight of it and chuckled, then teasingly stroked it, effectibrly lengtheninh Katsuro's orgasn as he jerked.
Katsuro dug his nails into John's shoulders, dragging them down and leaving behind bright red lines behind. His whole body was oversensitive, and every thrust and touch John gave him made him whimper and shake. He looked up at the bigger man with watery eyes, "I-Its too much! Ah!" He leaned up to kiss him, biting his lip gently. "Please please."
John.chuckled at the violently trembling body on him. Tbe sensation was lovely, a whole different feeling with Katsuro spasming.on him. "Please, more, or please, too much?" He teased knowing he probably.didnt have enough mind left in him.to.make a proper response. He plunged deeep and hard into Katsuro, once again reaching a soft spot at the very end. It was like kissing his cockhead and he soon attacked him.further on it.t draw more desperate gasps from Katsuro.
Katsuro couldn't think of anything to say, his mind was filled with the punishing thrusts into him. "B-both!" He practically screamed it out. Every slap against his thighs burned and turned bright red. He wasn't going to walk out of this without marks and that just got himself even excited. He felt his body give a fresh push of slick coming from his hole. "John please! I feel like I'm gonna come again!"
Their thrusting and the sound of flesh on flesh resonated in the room, John roared and scooped below to hold Katsuro's limp cock, and squeezed the bottom of it drawinf a pained yelp from Katsuro. "Hmm wait for me sexy.... " he smiled at how responsive Katsuro was and thrusted hoveribg over him, pressing over his back and slammed into him so hard, he forced Katsuro to thrust into his hand. "Now, come for me now…"he said that and thrusted so hard he breached through the inner soft entrance to shoot his thick load into Katsuro without knowing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,165 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,886 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,318 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,854 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,024 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,172 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,094 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,689 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,164 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM