Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Katsuro groaned, feeling his fingers in him again. His body produced some slick, letting it drop over Johns fingered. "You gonna give me an baby then?" He moaned, his leg wrapping around John's waist. "Make me big and swollen with your baby?"
"I would...it's just a matter of time, and number i guess...." He smiled at the implication and stretched Katsuro further until his hiss, then smiled and withdrew his fingers. "But now, I am thinking we should end this shower... or we are going to get wrinkled all over." He smirked noticing Katsuro's cock had once again got hard. He was a little afriad Katsuro wouldn't be able to take another round. It's their first time and already he was quite sore and swelled up.
Katsuro smiled, even though he was hard, he wasn't so far gone that he couldn't recognize when he was being good to him. He put his legs down and nodded, "Yeah lets go." He stood up best he could and started to waddle the best he could, reaching for the first towel he found. "I can't walk very well. I hope you're happy." He chuckled softly, looking back over his shoulder.
"I am happy to have given you a good fuck.... and also gottne myself a lover. You are a godsent." John smiled ans followed Katsuro. He was naked and casually wrapped rhe towel around his waist while wiping Katsuro down with the towel that was large enough to work as a makeshift robe for the smaller man. He wrapped him up like a caterpillar and lifted him up fireman style and slapped his botton again - taht should be approximately his bottom, he couldbt tell with the towel covering everything - and got back to the room.
Katsuro laughed as he was lifted over John's shoulder, being carried into the bedroom. "You sure do love my ass don't you?" He hummed as he looked over his shoulder. he wiggled his hips the best he could as he stayed in his arms. he dropped his head back down, closing his eyes as he was carried away. It was nice being pampered for a change.
"Yep I bet you must discover that... though I could tell you i like your body as a whole as well." John smiled and slapped him twixe more to stop his wriggling, then flipped him over to put him on bed. He climbed on top of him and hold himself up by his elbow, his face just inches above Katsuro's. "You are mine now, boyfriend. Katsu? I could call you that right?" He kissed him before continuing. "I am very glad that you made that move this morning."
katsu had a feeling that his ass was going to be permanently red with John. But he didn't mind. He laid back on the bed, just smiling up at him. "Yeah. yeah, I'm your boyfriend." He sat up and kissed his lips. His hands moved to brush through John's wet hair. He closed his eyes and kept kissing him. "I'm glad too. I'm normally not that bold." He said in between kisses, "Its been awhile since I've dated."
"Are you serious?! B-but.last time i saw that guy holding your hand.... and the other time when that other man just rubbed your bottom...." John stared at Katsuro, recalling scenes when certain customers wer egetting physical with him. He just assumed they were "friends", even though they might not be "boyfriends". It's kind of sad for Johnto witness and he would find himself to be a little down the whole day if he had witnessed that in the morning.
"huh?!" Katsuro pushed up on his elbows, "Those weren't dates! They were just people who come into the shop and like to get hands with me." He shook hi head and reached up to kiss him. "You silly man. You don't need to be jealous of that. I havent actually had a date with anyone in my a year. Let alone slept with someone."
"Is that so?" John smiled shyly. "Oh...... so I am the rral thing now? Can I threaten them if they dare put their finger on you again?" He was getting excited then. "You are mine now. Too bad it could be a little late, but I am really possessive....." he smirked and preesed his voice down, making himself look intimidating as he kissed Katsuro. "And I better leave hickies so everyone would know you are 'not available'." He then nibbled Katsuro's neck to leave his mark on it
"Not in the coffee shop." Katsuro laughed, known as he tried to be intimidating, but he found him so cute that while he knew they weren't serious now. "I can take care of myself you know." He leaned his head back so he could nibble on his neck more. "Not too many... I can't have them at work. If you havent gotten it yet, i find my job very important." he smirked up at him.
John sighed in exaggeration. "So I am not as important as your job? Nope, dont answer that. I would rather not know." He said with puppy eyes then chuckled himself knowing how childish he sounded. "Hmmm alright, yea you have been taking good xare od yourself so far.... but then if you run into any trouble, I am always there." He added more seriously. "Hmm i dont know about you, but I think i could use some sleep now." He said collapsing down beside Katsuro but still stared at him with eyes wide open.
"I'll tell you everything I promise. I won't keep anything from you." He nuzzled him with his nose, "You don't have to worry about me." He said softly, but nodded, "yes sir." He kissed his lips, before rolling to his side, "You gave yourself a good work out. Lets get some rest, we can see how I feel in the m morning for round two." He pushed up against him, burying his face in his chest.
"Hmm yep. Let's see how you feel...." once John closed his eyes, he was finding it hard to open them back up. He loved the weight of Katsuro on him, and was quick to fall asleep. Even in his sleep, he still protectively wrapped his arn around his new lover, holding him by his waist as rhey each slept soundly.
Katsu watched him fall to sleep, a soft look on his face. He eventually closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, he was so incredibly sore, he couldn't move. Thank god he didn't have work or he'd have to have the embarrassing conversation of he got fucked so hard he couldn't walk. He rolled over onto his back, gasping softly. He tried to not wake John up, it might have been easy because he wasn't moving very much. But he really needed to go to the bathroom, so he had to roll himself, rather clumsily, off the bed.
John stirred in his sleep when the comfortable warmth in his arms disappeared. He moaned and turned around, trying to get back to sleep even though the shuffling on the bed wouldn't stop. He groaned and hid his head on the pillow, and then felt something's off. He opened his eyes and almost chuckled when he saw the "caterpillar" attempting to move out of the bed. He sat up and looked at Katsuro with amusement, but it soon turned to scare when the smaller man almost rolled himself off bed losing his balance. Had JOhn not been a athlete he might not be able to catch him midfall.
Katsuro gave a small 'oof' when he was caught from rolling off the bed. He looked back and smiled "hey." He pushed himself up so that he wasn't just hanging off the edge. "Didn't want to wake you up. But I can't really walk." He relaxed against the pillow, "did you sleep okay?"
"Sletp like a baby.... until my pillow in caterpillar shape decided to escape from my hold." John smiled and lifted the blanket. "I guess we could get some breakfast... I am starving." He got off bed and went to the closet remembering Katsuro was naked under the blanket. When he turned though, he once again got an armful of Katsuro as the man tried to get off bed on his own and his knees gave.
Katsuro decided to just give up trying to move and let John handle the rest. He laid into Johns's arms, looking up at him. "I am too. What are you gonna make me? Boyfriend." He whispered into his ear. He wrapped his leg around his hips. "Carry me? You're so strong, carrying me all last night and taking care of me."
Katsuro's hair was fluffy from teh night of sleep, John loved it and nested his head into his curls. He smiled and pressed a fond kiss on his forehead. "Hmmmm pancakes?" He suggested. "But I couldn't be that good with you being the king of dessert... so, just bear with the low quality with ready made powder?" He chuckled at the praise - he considered saying he was strong as a praise - and bumped Katsuro. "You are an affectionate little puppy taht loved attention, aren't you?" He said but didn't reject his want. He did love carrying him around anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,146 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,310 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,845 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,010 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,274 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,143 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,067 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,689 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,163 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM