Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Katsuro was sticky and wet, feeling both their fluids drying on his skin. He was careful to not get John dirty "I really should wipe all this off." He laughed softly as he rested his cheek on johns chest. He made no attempt to move, knowing that he couldn't even try to walk right now. His hand moved to his belly and gently rubbed it. "I can't wait until they start kicking... we'll finally be able to see the efforts of our love come to life." He close his eyes and imagined it.
John was also feeling too lazy to move yet. He told.himself he would just lay there for a little while, just that bit more. "Hmm... yea we could do this later." He said stroking Katsuro's soft hair and pressed a light kiss on him. "Yea... hmm, it wouldnt be too long i guess. They would be strong and healthy, I am sure, so very soon you would be complaining about them.keeping.you awake more than appreciating their kicks." John teased and poked at Katsuro's little bump.
Katsu laughed and shifted a little so John could have better access to his bump. "That may be true... but it doesn't mean I won't be able to love it for a little while." He took a deep breath and just rubbed his belly gently.

And it did just that. Over the weeks, his belly stretched out more and more. His back hurt the most out of everything, carrying twins was really more work than he ever thought it was going to be. He had to take smaller shifts at work, but still didn't stop him from going. It did allow him to have ankle rubs from his boyfriend every night however, which he really loved.

"John," He said one night as he happened to getting one said ankle rub. "Have you told your parents about us yet?" He hummed as he looked up from his book on giving birth.
John would visit the coffee shop every day, and stay around as long as he could between practice and lessons. It sometimes worried him how tight the apron had become on Katsuro, but that piece had done miracles concealing his bump. He would give him more thorough ankle rubs as he returned, occassionally expand his scope of service to his back as well - which sometimes would lead to something else if Katsuro wasn't too tired.

He focused on that smaller foot of Katsuro as he rubbed it. It was always slightly swollen after his shift, and he worked on using his kunckles to press on his achille's tendon. "Huh? Hmmm sort of. they know about you, but not yet about this.... I just, i dont know, there seemed never a good timing to tell...." He said shifting awkwardly, hoping Katsuro wouldn't read too much into it. He just put his hand on his now quite obvious bump, showing Katsuro he cared about the babies every bit as much as him.
"Sort of?" Katsuro looked down at him, his hands putting down his book so he could better look at him. "But, you're so excited about the babies. Why wouldn't you tell them?" He wasn't angry, per say. But he was feeling this weird mix of emotion. It could be the hormones talking, but he was frowning and his eyes were showing the obvious hurt. "Are you going to tell them about them?" He wanted the support of John's parents, even if it was just their acceptance.
"I am excited about them.... i swear i couldn't be any more happy about their arrival... but, I don't know, it's all coming so fast, I..." John knew he had been escaping from this matter himself. He knew the clock was ticking, with Katsuro's belly growing fast, too fast indeed, he was not even 5-month and his belly was balloooning up. He stroked his belly and added. "I would tell them, I swear. They... they would be so shocked..." and probably unhappy about the situation. John dare not tell Katsuro his parents were quite traditional in some ways, despite being open in others, and he was guessing they would become quite harsh on him. He sighed and thougth maybe it would be better if he tell them in person... preferably alone in case they got physical.
Katsuro sighed softly. He had told his mom about it once he knew John was okay with it. She was shocked, she cried, but he got support from him and his sisters so it was okay. But John being afraid of his parents... they helped financially so they needed their help. "Just please tell them before they're actually here. I want them to be at the baby shower." He commented, rubbing his belly. "You still have a couple months. But I'm showing more and more so hopefully they just don't show up."
"Nope they are too busy with their own stuff they told me they woulnd't be visiting for this yera." He said slightly bitterly. His parents had bene too "important" for their own son, and it had been like this since his secondary school. "I am sorry babe... I promise I would do that." He said knowing that was his responsibility. "and a baby shower... you are planning ahead, aren't you? I am guessing at least it would be another 3 months before that?" He said smiling. "would you invite your colleagues over?"
Katsuro could see the bitterness in his eyes, so he reached up and stroked his cheeks softly, smiling gently, but still a little sad. "I'm sorry. I know its hard." He leaned up the best he could and kissed his forehead. "I might have someone. the girls from the coffee shop, my sisters and mom... That will be fun to watch." He laughed softly, imagining his younger twins sisters, terrorizing his poor boyfriend. "I'll have to prep you before they come. It'd be unfair to not give you some kind of warning."
John bent his head down so Katsueo could kiss his forehead a littlr easier, and sighed into his touch, squeexing his hand to thank him. "Oh youe sisters... I have heard so much about them. From them I guess we know where that multiple gene came from?" He smirked and just feel the belly. He actually had his own contribution, he had twin uncles on his father's side as well.
Katsuro nodded happily, "I guess my dad was a twin too. But big births are common more so than singles. But you never know I guess. My mom was a single baby." His poor mother had no idea what she was getting into. But he might not know what he was getting into as well. He let John rub his belly so his body could lay back and relax. He wasn't so big that he couldn't lay back without hurting himself and the baby yet. "I hope they have your eyes..." He said softly.
"you are a big baby yourself? So am I... guess that's what our babies destined to be as well." john smiled, actually quite excited by the thought. Twins usually were smaller than singlets, but perhaps in their case it wouldn't be. "But your eyes are beautiful as well....Maybe one for each...." He smiled and kissed on Katsuro's kneecap, as he contniued further up to his calf and press on knots that had developed. at this angle his bump was slightly smaller as he laid back, yet still the curve was too obvious for anyone to omit.
Katsuro took in a deep breath as John strated to roll out the knots in his legs. He just always seemed sore and it was incredibly annoying since he couldn't do normal day tasks without being in pain. "I don't know if you've noticed, but my chest is developing a little."
"are they?" there was excitement sparking in John's eyes. Not all male preganncies would see breast development, even less for the development to be starting so early on. It probably was caused on the increased hormones in his system with 2 babies at once. "you gotta show me!" he said excitedly, already looking up at his chest area and wondered if he would be lucky enough to taste Katsuro's milk before the babies.
Katsu laughed, "Don't get that excited. My nipples are just getting puffy that's all." But he could tell his body was about to change on him, whether he was ready for it or not. He laid back and worked to get his shirt to roll up, showing off his raised and puffy nipples. There was a little weight to his chest now, only because of the weight gain. But it was enough for him for the time being. "Kinda cute when looking at my belly too, huh?"
John looked at them curiosuly. They looked slightly more reddish than before, and they were raised... almost trembling in the cold air, inviting for his attention. He climbed upward to hover over them, and licked on one side like that's a lollipop. His large palm pressed on his bump, rubbing in circles while he teased with his nipple, grinding it lightly with his teeth.
Katsuro knew he'd be inviting his husband in for more than a quick look. But he looked so sad a moment ago, so he had to cheer him up somehow. "Ah!" He gasped out, his hand moving to cradle the back of John's head. "That feels so nice." He bit his lip, enjoying the attention to his nipples. He hoped they'd get bigger so John could enjoy before he had to breastfeed.
"you would need nursing bras later..." John blurted out between suckles. "I wouldn't want ANYONE else to see these lovely cherries through that thin shirt of yours...." He said referring to the white shirts that was the standard uniform for all waiters. If this pair of cuties grew any further, they might stretch his shirt too tight for others to see, which was intolerable for John. He continued to fondle and his hands roamed over her bulging belly, exploring teh sensitive spots on the stretched midsection, drawing even sweeter gasps and moans from Katsuro.
Katsuro arched his back the best he could with how heavy his belly was. "John.." he moaned softly. They were sensitive now that they were growing, but so was the rest of his body. "We'll pick s-some soon." He gave a small whimper, "You can pick some out, ones you'd like to take off..."
"Aww babe.... you are always so sweet ..." John smirked. His lover always know what he wanted, and he was indeed very pleased by the suggestion. That strengthened his determination he would take care of his parents, making sure they would accept Katsuro before allowing for their first meeting. Katsuro is too sweet to be harrassed by his parensy.

How breathy Katsuro was fueled John's desire further. He didnt know if Katsuro wanted it. he stroked his belly and moved further south, lightly caressing but not exactly pressing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,187 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,323 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,859 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,028 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,191 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,117 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,691 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,167 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM