The Orville
So the Orville - the new Sci Fi comedy from Seth McFarlane has a kinda Mpreg theme.  The character Lt. Commander Bortus lays an egg with his husband in episode 2.  Unfortunately no egg laying is seen!  But its a cute story line.
(09-29-2017, 04:24 PM)gengyk Wrote: So the Orville - the new Sci Fi comedy from Seth McFarlane has a kinda Mpreg theme.  The character Lt. Commander Bortus lays an egg with his husband in episode 2.  Unfortunately no egg laying is seen!  But its a cute story line.

Saw that one. :) I actually like the series as a whole. People who missed it can find the link on Fox's online channel. You're right though, it would have been fun to see the whole process of egg laying.
I never do roll plays, so please don't ask.  I come here to share my art, find stories I like and converse with other people.

(10-12-2017, 08:34 PM)CherokeeGal Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 04:24 PM)gengyk Wrote: So the Orville - the new Sci Fi comedy from Seth McFarlane has a kinda Mpreg theme.  The character Lt. Commander Bortus lays an egg with his husband in episode 2.  Unfortunately no egg laying is seen!  But its a cute story line.

Saw that one. :)  I actually like the Decaduro usage and the series as a whole.  People who missed it can find the link on Fox's online channel.  You're right though, it would have been fun to see the whole process of egg laying.

Orville definitely has its charm. I'm not a Seth MacFarlane fan but I even like him in the role of the captain.
(10-23-2017, 09:39 AM)Durst Wrote: Orville definitely has its charm. I'm not a Seth MacFarlane fan but I even like him in the role of the captain.

It's become one of my favorite shows.
I never do roll plays, so please don't ask.  I come here to share my art, find stories I like and converse with other people.