Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soap for an urge to push?
I've inserted a bar of soap, and then a larger toy or ball to push against. I start to cramp up pretty quickly, and it's a really intense urge to go to the bathroom, along with a bit of burning. Just curious if anyone else has tried it.
I've always beeen a bit scared of leaving everywhere down there sore for days with soap. I did try a glycerine suppository though - more gentle and gradual but certainly added to the pressure of my buttplug.
(10-03-2017, 02:00 AM)joshlg_uk Wrote:  I've always beeen a bit scared of leaving everywhere down there sore for days with soap.  I did try a glycerine suppository though - more gentle and gradual but certainly added to the pressure of my buttplug.

I like your idea, but do you get a sense of urgency? That's what I like about soap, the cramping gets intense and you NEED to push.
You certainly do if you leave it in there for half an hour, the urge to push gradually builds from nothing to unablee to control. Some people seem to use more than one suppository too and others seem to enjoy putting a couple in and then going for a drive or a walk in public - sounds a bit risky to me LOL!!