Closed Closed with Dots
((I love your new icon! I love that couple!))

Alister's face had turned bright red, a sheen of sweat covering his forehead. "I can't..." He gasped out as he tried to push as hard as he could every time he felt a contraction. He shut his eyes, focusing on getting the babies to move out, but nothing was happening any time soon and he felt so defeated. "What if I can't do this...Oh god they need to be out already!" He pushed down on his butt, giving a large push, his breath stopping for a moment as he felt a burning stretch in his hole.
(haha, I have never watched that anime before, but they're always my most favorite.)

"You can do it, honey. You're doing great." Sam tried to encourage his lover as he gave a large push. The bulge had gotten bigger and bigger. Sam could finally see the heat after almost 40 minutes of pushing, but it didn't seem to be easier since he could see only a small part, and it finally disappeared after the contraction. Sam got beside his lover when Alister seemed to lose his control and started crying out loud. He kissed his forehead, trying to calm him down as much as he could. "You're doing good, Alister. I'm so proud of you. Just give me more, honey." He whispered, holding his lover in his embrace.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(they barely have screen time together in the anime so its really funny they're such a big ship)

Alister's face was hot from crying and he so desperately wanted to clean off his face but he was gripping Sam's hands so hard he couldn't think of letting go. He let his head roll onto his husband's shoulder, burying his face against his neck as he took a deep breath before pushing once more, screaming as he finally felt the head pass through. He let out a relieved whimper, relaxing back into his husband. "Oh thank god!"
(Yeah, I love them so much, but I haven't seen much of them. I mean I have mostly seen both of them being the dom(seme) of other characters.)

Although the head had come out, it wasn't the full head yet. It was the widest part that was stretching Alister's opening wider and wider. He could feel how it was burning his ass, and that could make more pain. "I know it's hurt, but we can't rest now, honey. Give me more, mommy." Sam encouraged his lover, holding his lover in his arms. The head would move out slowly, but they didn't want it to come too fast since it could tear Alister's opening.

(I just make it a bit harder and longer. Hope you don't mind.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alister gave out a small sob when sam said it still wasn't enough. He still had to do this one more time. He felt like he was going to die. He wanted to with the pain his body was in. But on the next contraction he pushed down on his butt, pushing as hard as his body allowed him before dropping back against his husband. He was feeling exhausted, but he couldn't stop. He kept the same pattern for each contraction, but now his head started to feel dizzy from all of it.
Sam had already prepared some cold towels with the ice chips. he wiped the towel on Alister's forehead, trying to make him feel better. "Take this, honey." He gave his love ice chips that could give him more energy during this long labor. The head was moving out slowly and slowly. He could feel his lover moaned out loud when the nose which was the widest past passed thought his opening. "You're doing good, honey. Just give me more, and the head will come out soon." Sam encouraged his lover, holding Alister in his arms and let him rest during the contractions
PM me If you want to RP. 
He wasn't sure how much the ice would work, but the cold did make a small spark jolt in him. He opened his eyes and looked at Sam when he felt the nose pass. It was only a tiny bump yet somehow it made a huge difference. "Okay... Here I go..." He took a deep breath and pushed, focusing on just letting it slide out. Because it was all over after that. Until the next one came. He squeezed his husband's hands, breathing as he pushed, letting out little groans and whimpers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,556 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,828 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,832 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8