Name Changes
I've noticed the admins have the ability to change their usernames but us plain members do not. And I must say I find that very unfair. This just my opinion... But... Yeah...
Huh. Until you said that, I had assumed every one could do it :U
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Are you sure? You don't have the option to change your username in the "Edit Profile" options?
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(11-13-2012, 03:35 PM)Jesse Wrote: Are you sure? You don't have the option to change your username in the "Edit Profile" options?

I do not have that option. I've included a screen cap just to prove it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow... Sadface... :(
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Yeah. I mean it seems unfair that only admins can somehow win this chance at name changes. At least on other sights such as DA it's available to premium members. But here only admins. And to me anyway it's like a big sign to the face showing how since you are admin you get the better things. There should be a way to share the option with members or not use it at all.
Have you tried PMing Lyric about it? It may be something that can be changed by him, making the function available to every one.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
There is not an option for users to change their names. This is no fault or doing of our own, but of the system that is used. To be fair, moderators that often change their names unannounced are confusing not only me but all users. We'll try to keep our names consistent from now on so that everyone can feel more at ease and familiar with our moderation team.
Its also a security issue as well. Prevents account hacking by moderators. However master admins should have that power, which means an email to whoever moderates the host itself. I wouldn't sllow it myself more than once, as Lyric said it is confusing and best left alone.
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change my username on here? I don't see any settings on how to do this in the User CP
Yes, I can change it for you, just let me know what name you decide.
Ok, I was thinking, mpregboss813, if it's not taken?
Done. Just remember that your new username will be used for your new login info.
Thank you so much, I realized that when I tried to put in my old details :P
Lyric, I messaged you the other day asking you to change my name for me. Just letting you know if you didn't see it.
I want to change my name I don't know how to