Closed Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight)
Ever since Gabriel had found Elias, they had become the best of boyfriends. Late on in their relationship, they decided to have a baby. Well...so they thought.

A mere month after conception, the young Elias started putting on weight and gained a round belly. There was no doubt he was pregnant then. But if he were that big already...how big would he get by the end?! Now just past the first trimester, the sub looked due with one large child.

"Morning, my dear. How are we today?" Gabe asked his lover, rolling over in bed and hugged his baby mama from behind, wrapping his large hands around his gut.
Elias groaned. "Hungry and still tired. Your baby has done nothing but put weight on me." Elias said as he yawned.
"That sounds like you want more~" he teased, pressing his fingertips into that womb before helping him up and out of bed. "So what's the plan for today, E? Little stroll to help ease your mind?" Gabe suggested, holding Elias' hands as they walked downstairs for a spot of brunch.
"I have some chores to do so that's going to take up my morning. Laundry, cleaning, all the fun things in life." Elias said as he rubbed his belly.
Gabriel smiled at that. "At least you'll be on your feet, if not for long." he chuckled, rubbing his boyfriend's belly too. "Any special requests for breakfast, dears?"
"Bacon. The baby demands lots and lots of bacon." Elias said as he gave his belly a pat to emphasize his hunger.
"Maple bacon muffins it is, then." Gabriel nodded, helping Elias into a chair and got to prepping. While he was setting up, he heard El's belly gurgling and creaking, silently acknowledging he was experiencing his first of many growth spurts with a faint smile. He was DYING to tell him the truth, but kept his lips shut for the moment.
Elias heard his belly grumble, bringing his attention to his round belly. Suddenly, his belly began to grow. Bigger and bigger his belly grew, reaching twin size, then triplet size. As his belly grew, so did his breasts, doubling in size until they were D cups. His hips widened, making his round bubble butt grow larger. Soon Elias' belly had grown to the size of quindecatuplet size, easily pushing against the table as it took up space. "What's happened to me?!" He said worryingly.
Gabriel then turned his attention to Elias, stopping everything so he could rub that even bigger belly. "Didn't think you'd get that big already..." he murmured. "We better get you to the couch or somewhere that can take your weight."
"Gabriel. I'm scared. I thought the baby was big before, but now it's huge!! I think we should go see a doctor." Elias said as he pushed himself off the chair, trying to get to the door before getting stuck in the doorway in the kitchen that led to the front door.
"It's not just one, Elias. It's tens of babies. I'm sorry I never told you." Gabriel said, slightly panicked as he rushed to the car. "I'll get you to the hospital, don't worry."
"Tens? I'm so big. How did this happen?" Elias asked as he tried to move the seat back in the car, finding his belly pressing against the dashboard and making it hard to put his seatbelt on. "Maybe the car isn't a good idea."
"That was all me. I'm...hyper fertile." he replied. Although that wasn't the whole truth, that much was true. "You're gonna be fine. We'll be there in 2 minutes flat. Promise." Once that last syllable dropped oit of his mouth, he sped off.
Elias rubbed his large belly, still feeling hungry. "Actually, could we get something to eat? I'm still hungry." He asked as his belly growled.
"Afraid not. I gotta get you safe before you burst here." he said quickly, speeding up until he could pull up at the nearest hospital. "Let's get your ass inside!"
Elias continued to rub his belly affectionately. "But I'm hungry Gabriel. I need to eat so the babies grow strong. I'm not going to burst." Elias said as he was forced into the hospital.
"You can get fed when you're in the ward. I'll pick you up some chicken when you're set up." As promised, Gabe rushed Elias into the hospital and got him set up in the ward. "Don't go bursting on me. I'll be back in a half hour MAX." Gabe said to his lover, quickly walking out while the preggo was getting hooked up to different devices.
Elias was scared as he was hooked up to different machines. His massive belly dominated most of his view as he laid on the exam table.
The doctors began an ultrasound on Elias. What they found shocked them to the core. "My god, how many are in there?!" the one doctor yelped, studying how many children were inside him. They were surely the size as expected for the time, but the amount made no sense. "Sir, I'm afraid we need to keep you in until we deem it appropriate for you to safely deliver your children."
"What's the matter doctor? Are the babies going to be okay?" Elias asked as he looked down at his belly, wondering what was happening inside his womb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,507 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,223 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,194 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,480 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Unusual Puberty with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 0 774 05-25-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,534 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,419 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,257 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 67,291 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260