A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8
Logan considered this for a long few moments when he heard the knock on the door and stood up quickly. He picked up his jacket and threw it back on. It wasn't unusual for Ben to be hanging around with him so he didn't worry about that, no one would question it and if they asked Logan would just say he was helping him take some measurements to replace part of a fence post. Logan had become pretty skilled with lying when it came to these things. "Who's there?" He asked as he approached the door glancing behind him once at Ben.
Ben shot up to his feet when he saw who's there - Logan's stern father. He nodded at Ben and turned to his son. "Son, your uncle Mike had come. He's gonna stay a week and we are gonna have dinner tonight. Come back earlier will ya? Oh and Ben? You wanna come?" He asked his.son's best friend as well. "Mike had been pretty close with your old man as well, back in school they went to the same class...." the 2 families had been close and he always showed a surprising level of sentiment towards Ben, acting somehwat like an uncle to him as well - an old stern uncle.
Logan nodded quickly "Yeah sure." He muttered cracking the door open. "I'll be back in a bit, see ya there ok?" He smiled at his father putting on the perfect calm and collected lie. "Just let me finish up what I'm working on and I'll head over." Logan smiled at his father hoping that would be enough to get rid of him, at least for the moment.
Ben also nodded. He sometimes would join in these gatherings. He wondered why he didn't mention the son of Uncle Mike, Casey. They were almost the same age, and usually Uncle Mike wouldn't come back without his son who he was so proud of being admitted to university somewhere.

He soon would understand the reason. Once he stepped into Logan's house, the atmosphere was way less happy than he would thought. He recognised one of the cousins of Logan, Maria, and asked in low whispers. "What's wrong with this.... and where's Casey?"He asked under his breath. "He was ousted by Uncle Mike... he just declared he had a boyfriend back then... they were discussing about that just now." Maria, who was a few years older than him and Logan, answered.
(I AM IN FACT ALIVE. FEAR ME, I HAVE RETURNED! No, but like actually, I'm really sorry I just haven't had interest in roleplaying for a few weeks. I IN THEORY, should be back for awhile. Didn't mean to disappear.)

Logan listened to all of this and he was fueled by anger. There was nothing he could do about it, but sometimes he hated this town. Why couldn't they be supportive. Why was being gay so wrong? Sometimes Logan wished he didn't care because he really did hate being in the closet all the time. Logan tolerated the family for the rest of the night, being kind, making small talk but the moment they were out of earshot he made his rage clear.

"Why is it such a big deal? Why can't they just accept shit? I don't get it. They talk about how they care and love everyone but apparently not. We don't count. I'm tired of hiding." Normally, even with stuff like this Logan was more chill, likely part of this was due to the hormones in his system because as Logan turned around there was also tears in his eyes.
(HAHAHAH aww it's good. Yea I understand rping did need some mood to support it! Looking forward to developing this one :))

They were just at the back of the kirchen fixing drinks for everyone, and even though the chattering fron the living room should hide their conversation, ben looked back at the living.room with a little worry. He was about to ask of teh reason for the sudden outbreak, just when he saw the suspicious sparkle in his eyes. His lover had tears in his eyes - that's not.something he saw often and Ben knew then he should approach this carefully.

He came to Logan and held his shoulders, kneading them. "Sometimes... yea, I feel angry as well. But then their love and care are real as well. They just consider this a fundamentally wrong concept... it's... I guess it takes time. Love... they would understand and accept, sooner or later, as long as we stay strong in this." If it had been any other time, Ben would probably tease Logan, but then knowing of Logan'spregnancy had had him softened. The farm boy was even daring enough to hold Logan tight, wounding his arms around Logan from behind, his palms laid gently on the slight curve.
Logan relaxed slightly. He practically melted into Logan's embrace. "I just want things to be normal for once." He said softly. Logan knew if anyone walked in and saw them they would have a bit of explaining to do so he wouldn't stay like this for to long. That was what he hated. Always having his guard up all the time. He didn't want to hide this from his family. He wanted their support but he wouldn't be getting it and it wasn't fair.

Glancing once at the door Logan gave Ben a kiss and burshed the tears away. "Alright, come on lets bring the drinks out before they come to check.
Logan had been independnet and strong, often times the calmer of the two. It had dawn on Ben taht this must have been the infamous "pregnancy hormones" working, but he loved thsi side of Logan as well, where his lover melted into his embrace, he felt priviledged taht he would soon be having a little one to shield for, and also feeling the responsbiility in his hands now. He would have to step up when Logan had been under so much pressure already.

"yea... it would work out ok, promise." He said solemnly, receiving the kiss and helped in brushing away teh tears. With them being presentable again, they braved the crowd with hands full of drinks. While they are distributing the drinks, he made sure no one would slip Logan alcohol, knwoing how the uncles would be, often times asking for liquor and usually sharing some of it with the younger boys.
Logan was also careful, he knew how his family could be. most of the night was spent hanging out. The celebration didn't end until well into the night when people began to retire. Logan and Ben were left to clean up for the night. Logan got the plates and dishes putting them into the sink to be cleaned latter while Ben did the trash. At the moment it seemed they were alone. Logan was back to being calm he had been sense his little outburst in the kitchen. Perhaps tired, as he had been seen rubbing his eyes and yawning but at least calm.
Ben was slightly worried, now that he leanrt of Logan's condition, he wanted the best for his lover adn their baby. He had his sleeves up washing the dishse when Logan returned. He stopped him from rolling up his sleeves as well, bumping him lightly on his hips. "nah, just sit and rest. I got this." He said, looking pointedly at his belly. He had to be thankful that at least the weather is getting cold and it would be passable to be wearing baggy clothes for as long as he could. If their calculations had been right, there was only half a year, hopefully the child would arrive on time and not linger on until the weather became warm again. "Can i crash in today....?" He asked, wanting just to stay close to his lover.
"Mhm... all the rooms are full, you'll have to room with me." Logan winked at him. It was safe, h e knew they were alone. He was tired, or he might have protested but instead he took a seat and tried to relax for a bit leaning his head back and letting out a long sigh. it had been a long day. "I'm glad you were here today. Thanks." He smiled slightly back up at ben resting for a bit before he got up to help dry the dishes not taking no for an answer.
"Hmmm alright. Just make sure you woudlbt steal all the blanket." Ben chuckled, returnibt the big smile. Logan relaxing fully on the chair as his belly jutting out slightlt, and anyone would have noticed the slight "beergut". There is worry from Ben, Logan wasnt a particularly large man, so any growth would be difficult to hide soon.

Ben rolled his eyes when Logan came back, but knew hisblover wouldnt agree to skipping the drying . At least it makes everythinf a lot faster and the two were able to get back to their room soon. Ben eyed Logan from the bed, watching him finding a spare shirt for him, smiling at the donesticity.
Logan found him a change of clothes and then curled up on the bed leaving Ben enough room to curl up next to him. The two had been friends so long that their family didn't consider this strange. After all, it was better than making Ben sleep on the floor. Once there Logan wrapped the blanket around the two of them and closed his eyes. It wouldn't take long for him to fall asleep, he was tired after all.
Ben stayed up a little longer, just idly stroking Logan's belly as he let the idea of bexoming a father sink in further. It would mean a lot of responsibility, but it was also such a blessing Ben almost wanted to break into tears. He smikes and rubbed his eyes, embarrassed for being so emotional himself. He spooned Logan from behind, tgankful that at least they could act like this, and stay comdortable like this, for even Logan's family wouldbt fibd this strange, and fell asleep.

Logan's uncle stayed for a few days, during which no one mentioned casey. Even at the slightest hint od mentioning his son, Logan's uncle would stare so harshly at that person, that everyone realised it was off limits. It somewhat created pressure on the young couple as well, and neither of them had been able to cheer up muchthose few days.
Logan was simply continuing to grow slightly. He had been under a lot of stress but the fact that he knew he was becoming more visible wasn't helping matters. Logan began spending a lot of time in his shop. At least, this way he could get things done and wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding him out just yet. They still needed a solid plan, so far the best one would be claiming adoption or speaking with Logan's mom
"Hey Logan, look at this!" Ben comes rhis afternoon looking qhite excited. "I have brought this through a caatalogue. It siad it would miraculously hold one's bdlly in after putting this on. Do you want to try? Perhaps you can button uo your ants then!" He says barging into Logan's workshop, holding a pair of tights that's knee lengthed but very high waist. his gaze falling.on Logan's belly and his heart sank at how he had appeared larger already. It's like the baby's acting exactly the way they feared - growing large, by all means not that slowly. "Eer... try? Maybe it rey would work and make it possible to hide for some more time."
Logan looked up surprised. He eyed Ben for a moment and then the pants. "Er? Sure." He wasn't about to turn it down. He knew they would have to do something soon, or they would have to leave town. Logan took the pants from been he made him shut the blinds locked the door and made Ben turn around for a moment. He tried the pants on, they fit, but they weren't very comfortable and he wasn't sure how well they really worked. It was obvious they wouldn't be abel to hide this forever.
Ben looked at Logan's silouhette and frankly it really wadnt working too well. He was getting a feeling.this might press down his belly by an inch, but that's about it. He didnt know if he should buy somethint tighter and risk hurting Logan or the baby, or just let it be and risk getting.discovefed sooner than they wished.

He pulled Logan over. Ben was sitting on the chair, so he couls comfortably put his head on Logan's bump. "It's way less miraculous than it advertised..... what sbould we do then? They are bound to.discover... you are growing, and it's only going to get harder."
"I know. " Logan whispered and then, he said something surprising, something bold. "we could always come out. Then we can leave, i mean, I'm tired of hiding of they can't accept us then we can go somewhere else that will. I've got you, that's all I need."
"Are you sure? I mean... I have no connnections here, but you got family.... "Ben sometimes would envy Logan's family. Though he had been treated well by everyone in the town, it's different. he was also sometimes feeling empty from being alone - and he didnt want Logan to suffer from the.emptiness and loneliness sometimes he felt like would consume him. He rubbed Logan's belly and held him down, put him on his.lap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,438 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,951 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,106 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,127 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,847 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,864 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8