Closed The Dragon Lord's Sire
"I suppose some things are constant, regardless of your station. Still, to know that humans aren't so different from dragons is reassuring." Ai Xiang said, offering a small smile. "Loneliness is certainly something I know how to empathize with."
I'm just here for a laugh
“Hmm.. maybe we’re not so different? We come from different places but act or experience the same things..” Kaipo mused out loud. He slightly smiled back. “It’s comforting.”
"Any place to begin understanding each other is a good place to start." Ai Xiang agreed. He looked over to the dishes the two had just washed and grew curious about something. "I'm curious. Do humans carry eggs?"
Kaipo carefully washed the dishes with his friend with a calm silence until he asked a question. “Eggs? No. Human babies are born live, and usually only one.” He said. He had little knowledge about babies but he knew the very basics.
Ai Xiang hummed as he thought on Kaipo's words. "I see. Dragon young are born live as well, but only if their eggs aren't fertilized. If a dragon's eggs go unfertilized, then the dragon simply lays eggs. It's very common for dragon chefs to cook with their own eggs."
"They eat their own eggs..?" Kaipo was a bit creeped out by it. "We eat eggs from birds. Mostly chickens," he replied. "How big are dragon eggs?" He assumed they were large compared to the small oval egg of a little chicken.
Ai Xiang placed his hands on two different sides of the table. "I would say one of our eggs is about this big." From Ai Xiang's estimation, a dragon egg was roughly the size of a two year old human. "We have birds whose eggs we eat as well. Some chefs prefer the convenience of not having to lay their own eggs. The two really aren't any different though."
Kaipo raises his eyebrows. “Wow that’s HUGE!” He said. “Man you could serve a huge family and some guests with an egg of that size.” He said. “You have birds as well?”
Ai Xiang nodded. "Yes. We cook and eat them, and do the same with their eggs. What of these chickens you spoke of? What do you humans do with them?"
"Chickens are small birds that lay eggs, and when they stop laying eggs, we eat them." Kaipo explained. "I have chickens in the barn if you would like to see," he offered.
Ai Xiang raised his eyebrows. "Really? Yes, I'm curious what one looks like. I'd like to see, if you don't mind."
“Sure! Follow me.” He lead him out to the chicken coop and motioned to the little birds. “Those are chickens.. and..” he reaches under one and pulled out a little oval egg. “And these are the eggs!”
"They're so small." Ai Xiang noted. "Both the bird and the egg. The birds we take eggs fom are larger, and more... Reptilian."
Kaipo pet the chicken for a second and it cooed softly. "Reptilian birds..? That's interesting," he said. He couldn't imagine such a creature.
Ai Xiang took the chicken from Kaipo and began petting it. It was ridiculously small compared to the dragon, but it was obvious he was being very careful and gentle with it. "At least these birds are just as soft." Ai Xiang mused.
Kaipo carefully gave him the chicken when he reached for it. He had always liked chickens. They were so tiny and cute, and their little feathers were very soft. “Yes, sometimes I like to hangout with my chickens and just pet them. They’re so quiet and calm,” he admitted.
"Are they considered pets to you humans? Or simply livestock?" Ai Xiang asked. "Our birds are thought of more as livestock, though I suppose one could be a pet."
“Oh no, chickens are livestock for sure, but I like spending time with them,” Kaipo said.
“Humans usually have pet cats or dogs as pets.” He said. Kaipo didn’t have a cat or a dog to show his dragon friend though.
"Oh? What are these creatures like?" Ai Xiang asked. "Do they look very much like chickens? Provide some sort of food, like a chicken's eggs?" The dragon seemed very interested in Kaipo's answer, curious about these new animals.
"Cats and dogs don't look like chickens. They have four legs, fur, and dogs are typically bigger and friendlier than cats. I don't have either one to show you though," Kaipo said trying to describe the animals. "Oh no, these animals are for companionship or being pets. They don't provide food."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 57,127 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,259 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,427 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,634 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 75,924 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,541 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 934 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 142,861 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,543 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,049 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM