Double Dose Of A Pregnancy (Open to Everyone)
(Basic Idea my character and his Lover both impregnate each other and they both are dealing with the ups and downs of their pregnancies while my character is hiding the fact form the world.  So I’m looking for Boyfriends/Girlfriends, Husbands/Wives, Fiancé (Male)/Fiancée (Female) Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt/In-Laws) (1-4), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends Students/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors (1-4) and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have any questions message me)

Name:  .
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Taylor
Description:  Tall, (6ft. 5in.) Slender/Muscular Body, Slight Tan Skin, Short Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Attractive Features/Body
Extra Info:  Straight, Workout, Work as Waiter/Babysitter, Weekends/Days-Off Mow Lawns/Babysit, Love Reading/Writing, Play Guitar/Piano, Senior in College

Taylor had just gotten back from work and he was tired from events.  They were swamped at the restaurant and he just needed a quick nap.  So he once again plopped down on the couch.  He soon after turned on the T.V. and as he was he heard his name being called and rushed in to the kitchen where it was coming form.
Name: . Elizabeth Swan
Description: . Slim with a pirate build to her. Dark skin with markings of a witch 5 ft 4, black long hair, brown eyes
Extra Info: . Straight, a witch, a works at a witch shop. A college graduate with a degree in biology and chemistry. Works during the week except friday and the weekends. Practices magic and spell casting.
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
Taylor smiled and walking over to hug his wife.  “Hey there Baby,” Taylor smiled.  “How are you did you have some you needed me for?”
"I just have a lot on my mind, Taylor. Tomorrow is "Halloween," a sad holoday for someone like me."-Elizabeth
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
“How so,” Taylor asked as he knew they were going to get a few Trick-or-Treaters, “if it about the candy we’re giving out we can always get something else.”
"Taylor, it's the people. Not the candy. My ancestors were killed in Salem because they were trying to help people in their town. Some in Haddenfield."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
“Wait what you’re a witch…” Taylor said as he was shocked by the news.  All the years he had known her he had no clue.  “But why are you green with warts all over and flying on a broom stick?”
"Yes, Taylor. And I am not green as all witches are not born that way. The Wicked Witch of the West born green from a trick that turned her green. I'm african american with witch craft abilities. Unlike mt ansectors who seduced mean, my parents found eachother at college. I do have a broomstick in my bag a long with a spellbook."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
“So you cast spell and have a black cat and…” Taylor paused and looked at her, “have you have cast a spell on me?”
"I do have a spell book. But I only use spells when necessary. Not to seduce men. Most try to hit on me, but I don't respond to cat calls. I have two cats: a Bombay and a America Shorthair that is tabby. Grey with black markings."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
Taylor just nodded as he was slightly terrifity by the news and hiding behind the smile.  And just slowly inching way toward her and hugged her, “I…” Taylor paused not sure what to say.
"You don't have to say anything. Why don't we get something going under the sheets."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
“Yeah,” Taylor said unsure of why, but just went with it.
*Proceeds to undress, showing that she is a futa. Not to put Taylor off.*
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
The two of them headed in to the bedroom and soon after Taylor slowly start to stripe off his clothes.
"Wow, yours is as big as mine. How much action has yours seen?"
*Proceeds to rub Taylor's friend.*
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
“I would say so.”  He paused and nodded.  “Too many times to count on my fingers and toes,” Taylor said looking down at Girlfriend and smiling, “so what shall we do?”
*Places her friend inside him.* "We're going to go on a wild ride. How much do you want what your going to get? *Proceeds to go on the intercourse session with Taylor.*
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
Taylor smiled as he felt the girlfriend inside of him letting Elizabeth take the lead in their little sexual act and soon were sitting on the bed and starting by the few kisses with each of them lasting longer than the previous one.
*As the sex unfolded, Elizabeth felt different with Taylor's friend inside her. While their activities unfolded, sperm went into Elizabeth's body. All the while, eggs went into Taylor.*
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 22 613 Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 29 215 Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Something in the Air (Open Setting, Mpreg/Fpreg, Story) C.Wolf 3 81 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Last Post: C.Wolf
  Jailbird Baby: Boyfriend in Jail (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 45 457 Yesterday, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Blue18372
  A Sci-Fi Baby (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 21 11-21-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: mpregdude
  A Set of Baby Daddies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 30 11-21-2017, 01:48 AM
  High School Pregnancy (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 31 11-21-2017, 12:38 AM
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 12 289 11-20-2017, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Torn
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 471 8,195 11-18-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) itssophie90 232 65,825 11-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Animefan22