Double Dose Of A Pregnancy (Open to Everyone)
"I see so where does that leave us?"  Taylor ask.  "I'm not going to get one of them am I?"
"Not sure. My uncle went to a speciailist further along. The doctor told him that it was a miracle that he made it that far. My aunt was also pregnant, her kid was born with autism and lives in a home. When she came to see me. Children wise, she told my mom that I was a gift from the goddess. They all managed to have kids, my uncle ended up pregnant at least 3 times. One time was with triplets."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Signature
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Role-play
░█░░█░░█░░░░
"Really that many I just hoping I'm having one, but I can't go to the doctors in my condition well my doc might be able to help me."  Taylor said hope that his doctor might be there for him.
"Turns out a fairy turned up when he was a teen and blessed him with high fertility rates. Even when he became an adult, the chances of him becoming pregnant with multiples is a miracle where as one was a blessing. If your doctor makes house calls, he can check me as well."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
"Most of the time he does and has told me I could have other children just really wish I didn't have the miscarried why I was 20."  Taylor said and call the doctor.
"Sad to hear about that. This time should be different. You should be allowed to enjoy both mother and fathrrhood."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░
"Yeah I suppose, but motherhood is more of a woman, but no a fence Elizabeth."  Taylor said feeling sick again.
"True, but this is also a time for a new experience. Right now, morning sickness hasn't hit me yet. Like how others get it all the time. But I would like it if you were to enjoy it with me."
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░█░░█░░█░░░░

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 22 613 Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 29 215 Yesterday, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  Something in the Air (Open Setting, Mpreg/Fpreg, Story) C.Wolf 3 81 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Last Post: C.Wolf
  Jailbird Baby: Boyfriend in Jail (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 45 458 Yesterday, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Blue18372
  A Sci-Fi Baby (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 21 11-21-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: mpregdude
  A Set of Baby Daddies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 30 11-21-2017, 01:48 AM
  High School Pregnancy (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 0 31 11-21-2017, 12:38 AM
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 12 289 11-20-2017, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Torn
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 471 8,195 11-18-2017, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP) itssophie90 232 65,825 11-18-2017, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Animefan22