Closed Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite)
"What the hell is this red stuff then?" He asked Crimson, he didn't mean to sound angry, it was even funny if you thought about it,"It tastes..." He didn't know what it tasted like, with the mix of flavors all still assaulting his tongue, he frowned in thought as his tongue felt singed,"Hot sauce? What did you put in here?" He moved to the sink to empty out the bowl of ruined ice cream,"Show me." He told him, turning his head to look at him again, more so to teach him the right way to do it than to scold him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Saying nothing but glancing down at the floor in shame, Crimson shuffled forward and made a second sundae. A scoop of chocolate, a scoop of vanilla, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whipped cream, and a red cherry sitting on top. Crimson said nothing as he gave the second sundae to Rob, still looking down at the floor.
I'm just here for a laugh
Robert came up behind Crimson as he watched him make them ice cream again, his brows knit together and he tilted his head somewhat. It all seemed normal enough, he took the bowl and scooped up some with a spoon to eat it, just like any other sundae. He looked at the other and took the scoop before handing it off to him,"You try it first." He offered him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson nodded and ate the ice cream as instructed. "It tastes fine to me. Though, this is my first time eating ice cream..." Crimson admitted, turning his gaze downward to the floor once again.
The human placed his hand on the droid's head, then touched his cheek lightly,"It's alright, maybe I'm just not in the ice cream mood." He said and lifted his face with a hand on his chin, kissing his lips softly,"Don't worry, I'm not mad. But I do have to get going."He rubbed his shoulders and then turned to walk out of the kitchen, grabbing his coat and shoes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson nodded and waved after Rob as he left. While Rob was gon,e Crimson busied himself by cleaning the house. Mopping floors, dusting, vacuuming, the works. When he was finished, he decided to peruse the internet for some cooking tutorials in hopes of avoiding embarrassing himself again.
Work seemed to last forever when he got there, the seconds ticked by and all he could really think of was his new droid at home, he wanted to have sex with him again maybe after a big dinner. His mind drifted and he didn't get much done as he sat in his office typing away on the computer. Glancing at the corner of the screen where he had netflix running, he worked through his break so he could get home early, packing up and heading into town to pick up something for the house. Before he finally was heading back home, pushing open the front door with a black bag in hand,"Crimson?" He called, shutting the door behind him with his foot and making sure not to drop what he had in his hands, work files and what seemed like a gift bag.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,337 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,830 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,780 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,741 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,601 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,764 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,004 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,689 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,512 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM