Closed Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite)
The man moved forward in line, he sighed and looked down at the last step he wrote, a thick pad of paper in his hand covered in his poor handwriting. Even now, almost a decade into the future with robots and automatic everything, it was still like going through hell when dealing with the government. It wasn't even something he actually wanted to do, though after serving his country for so long he didn't have much skill to go any job outside of what he had been doing for the past years.

Robert leaned against his good leg more and put the papers on the counter in front of him, leaning forward more,"So, am I gonna take it home today or what?" He asked the woman sitting in the chair before him, she looked at him and nodded.

"That should be the case. Just head back there." She handed him a visitors pass and directed him finally to the place where he had been struggling to get past to finish what the higher-ups summoned him to do. The middle-aged man dragged himself around to the long, bright hall where he was stopped by a guard and led into a room soon enough.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Robert was met by a woman in a lab coat and holding a clipboard, smiling. "Thank you so much for participating in the Rainbow Project, sir." She said. "Our goal is to use artificial humans to unite humanity, regardless of race, religion, language, or every boundary that separates humans from each other. Our androids will unite humanity through advanced breeding." She extended her hand to Robert. "I'm Dr. Clover Romanski, founder of the Rainbow Project and creator of the androids. Excited to receive your breeder droid today?"
I'm just here for a laugh
He felt his skin crawl somewhat from the way she smiled at him,"No problem."he scratched the back of his head and looked over the plain room, it had the look of a waiting room, he was somewhat sick of waiting rooms. Robert took her hand and shook it,"Rob Harris."he introduced himself and dropped his hand again,"As ready as I'll ever be, it'll be...an interesting thing."

He looked around again,"So, any other forms I'll have to fill out?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No, no other forms or anything. Follow me, and I'll be introducing you to your assigned droid." Dr Romanski was looking through some papers as they walked. She led him into a room where the droid in question was waiting. It was a male droid with bright, crimson red hair, cybernetic aqua-colored eyes, and a peach shade of synthetic skin. He looked over to the humans who entered the room and stood up from the stool he was sitting on, saying nothing. "Mr. Harris," the doctor began, "This is your new breeder droid. His name is Crimson, activated three days ago." She turned to Crimson and gestured for him to come forward, which he did. "Crimson, introduce yourself."

Crimson nodded and looked to Robert. "Hello. I'm carrier model CD-243, named 'Crimson'. I'm designed to be impregnated and carry your offspring to term, as well as provide you with companionship, perform household tasks, and other various functions."
Robert took a breath in at that and nodded, glad he wouldn't have to do any more writing, he would think his hand would fall off if he did any more signatures. The man followed her into the next room and almost immediately noticed the android, raising his brows, the thing reminded him of some of the people in the generation after his, with their body modifications and all. Though he knew the droid was made specifically like that, just for him, he might add. The human man rose a hand slightly as he was introduced, rubbing the back of his head again,"Nice to meet you, I suppose. I'm Robert, you can call me Rob." he said and then looked at the woman,"Is there anything more I should know, how do I... I mean, what's first? Is there some sort of checklist?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Dr. Romanski looked down at her clipboard. "Well, like I said, he was only activated three days ago. You and I grew into this whole 'humanity' and 'sentience' thing; Crimson just sort of had it thrust onto him. So if some of his actions or behaviors seem strange, please keep in mind that he's still trying to get his bearings. Aside from that, he's passed all his system checks, he seems mentally stable, as much as one just coming to life can be, and he's good to go. If he displays any behaviors that seem to go beyond curiosity or seem like a defect, bring him back here. Just treat him like a person, and he should be fine."

"I'm looking forward to living with you and gestating your children, Rob." Crimson said, his eyes focused on Rob and yet seeming empty.

"He should start seeming less robotic and more human as he adapts." Dr. Romanski stated.
Robert nodded again and he stared at the android for a while as she spoke, its eyes giving him goosebumps, though he kept his cool and even smiled a little,"Alright, let's get you home." He reached to place a hand on Crimson's shoulder, his cheeks darkening somewhat with what he said, though he nodded,"I'm sure you are." The human looked at the woman, "Thanks, we'll be in contact, I'm sure." he looked to Crimson as he led him out of the room then and casually out of the building entirely, as they stepped outside, he looked to the droid as they waited for the valet to bring his car around to the entrance,"Do you eat?" He wanted to treat him like a human, he seemed human enough, despite how strange he was, it was amazing how far technology had come. When he was a boy, droids were a thing of imagination, robots were clunky and couldn't even make complete conversations, but now here he was with one of his own.... breeders.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I don't require food to function, however my body can reduce whatever food you give me into supplemental energy to function, or to provide additional nutrition to facilitate the growth of whatever fetuses I carry. My body can properly sustain unborn infants without being provided food, however it's recommended that during gestational periods, you provide me with food to further ensure the health and well-being of your children." Crimson looked to Robert and took hold of his hand. "I understand that this gesture is used to convey feelings of fondness. I like the feeling of your hand in mine. Furthermore, your face and body are very attractive to me, and I feel excitement at the prospect of performing sexual intercourse with you. Is that inappropriate to say?"
Robert watched the droid closely as he spoke and nodded, his cheeks still somewhat dark as the conversation turned to breeding again, he didn't know why he was surprised by the breeding droids thoughts as he looked at them, "Well, I'll keep that in mind." He said and their hands were met, fingers intertwining, his head tilted slightly at how warm the droid was, humming,"You're correct." he replied and smiled at him with his warm grey eyes. Cheeks still warm, he glanced back at the entrance, them being the only two standing there at the moment,"I mean, yes, but when we're alone, like now, you can say things like that all you want." Robert squeezed his hand lightly and watched as his truck came forward now, another android, a more simple one, coming out and handing him his keys. "I guess we'll eat at home if you're so excited about... uh..." he shrugged and watched as the valet left,"breeding."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you believe that to be the wisest course of action, then I will defer to your judgement. My body is designed to ovulate when not gestating. You can impregnate me whenever you like, so please do not feel as if you are being rushed." Crimson said. As they drove, he looked out the window as the passing scenery. "All of these trees and plants are lovely. I like them very much." He turned away from the window and looked at Rob. "I understand there are other places in the world with such greenery. Are they are aesthetically pleasing as this?"
Robert sat in the car and glanced at Crimson slightly as he buckled up,"No, no rush. I just... If we do it sooner, we don't have to worry about the people who gave you to me complaining that you're going to waste." He said and turned off onto the road, they had automatic drive now, though he liked to still keep some sense of control over his life as he kept his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel. Raising a brow at what the android said and smiling again,"They are. I'm sure you'll like where I live then." he added and went silent as they road along out of downtown and toward the suburbs, though he didn't stop then, he kept going for at least a half hour. The neighbors were sparse between then and as he turned off and up a tree covered hill, it was quiet and closed off to themselves.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"This place looks quite nice." Crimson noted. "The foliage looks lovely. Full of life." The android followed Rob into the house and began looking around. "Your home is nicely decorated, and the furniture looks very comfortable. If you like, I can recommend several surfaces for us to perform coitus upon."
"Thanks." he responded,"I had it built after the war," he mentioned as he stepped out of the car and lead the android up into the large cottage, unlocking and pushing open the front door. Glancing back and reminding himself to get a gardener to come and mow the lawn since he was sure he would be busy with Crimson for a few weeks, he looked back to the Android as he spoke again. Following him and closing the door behind them, his cheeks brightened and he looked around the living room as he tried to think of those several places as well though to no avail. "Not sure how agile you think I am, Crimson." he snorted lightly and walked past him on his way to the kitchen,"It seems I have to teach you something about mood though."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I don't understand. Did what I say put you in a bad mood? If so, I apologize. Is there some way to make it up to you? You spoke about eating earlier. Should I prepare your food for you?"
"No, I mean, sex has to come naturally... I don't know how to explain it." he shook his head and looked to Crimson again,"Forget about it." he stopped when he mentioned cooking and almost laughed,"Yeah, I'm so used to doing everything myself. I would actually love it if you cooked for me." Robert looked at the droid again and gestured to the kitchen,"IYou have free reign." He said and stepped back into the living room.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't worry, I'm fully capable of performing a full array of domestic chores." Crimson entered the kitchen, and returned surprisingly soon with a beautifully prepared chicken parmesan, served with some garlic bread and homemade sauce. "I hope this is acceptable to you." Crimson said. 
Robert lifted his hands,"I trust you." he said, not expecting the small droid to burn the place down, which he didn't thankfully, as he came back with the plate of food. His brows rose at the sight and he smiled,"Yeah, this all looks, wonderful." he said and took it from him,"Thank you." he added and moved to take it over to the couch and sit, looking up at Crimson and lifting a arm,"Come sit on my lap."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson nodded and sat on Rob's lap, as requested. "Is this a gesture of intimacy?" He asked. "I would suggest refraining from copulating while eating. Is your meal satisfactory?"
Robert sat back more and wrapped an arm around Crimson, balancing the plate as he ate comfortably and hummed at the question,"I suppose it is." he nodded and licked his lips, crunching on the garlic bread,"Very, it's delicious. Tastes like I got takeout from a five star restaurant." The man rested the plate on his free leg and pet the droid's thigh, thinking how beneficial this relationship would be as he finished up his food, then placed it on the coffee table,"Turn around and straddle me now." he looked up at him, wrapping his other arm around him now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson nodded and did as he was told, and began grinding down on Rob's lap. "I'm proficient in the act of sexual intercourse. I assure you that you will enjoy this."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,814 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,135 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,677 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,291 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,192 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,566 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 951 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,625 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,436 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM