Closed Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite)
"That is if it isn't already programmed inside of you. We'll know soon enough. If you bond with the baby...or babies..."he held him as he laid back on his lap, smiling softly at him as he stroked his middle,"I'd be interested in that, yeah."he leaned in and kissed his chest,"Maybe we'll luck out and even get multiples." He added and lifted him up as he stood, placing him on his feet again,"Will it interfere if we were to take a shower?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No, it won't interfere with anything." Crimson followed behind Rob into the bathroom, and disrobed along with him. "Is this typical of what people do post-coitus?" He asked. "You don't seem particularly dirty, though certainly sweaty."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Good."he lead him upstairs to the master bathroom and dropped their pile of clothes there beside the bed,"I just don't much care for being sticky."he smiled and glanced behind him at the droid who followed him,,"Plus, it's lazy sunday... Might as well waste time until I have to get to business tomorrow."he placed his hand on the others lower back as he edged him into the shower, turning on the water next.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, what business do you have? Do you own a store?" Crimson asked. "What sort of store is it? Or perhaps you work for someone else's business?"
Robert stood beneath the water and tilted his head back to let his hair become wet before he moved to turn Crimson so he was being rinsed off as well. He smiled, he liked talking about his job since he's had it longer than any other job he's had outside of the military. "I work as head of security for night clubs and things like that." He ran his hands down as he held his hips,"Though owning my own club...does sound interesting."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"A night club? A club for people who are too busy to meet during the day, and can only meet at night? A club for what sort of people? Sports enthusiasts? Intellectuals? Is there a club for android enthusiasts?"
Robert took some shampoo and poured some in his hand, carefully lathering up his own hair and then Crimson's as he asked him so many questions. It was almost close to having a child already, he made sure not to get any in his eyes as he rinsed his hair out again then his own. "Something like that." It was somewhat interesting to see how he knew much about sex but not about the real world, he guessed that's what happens when the government builds your brain for breeding. "You go to have fun with other people, sometimes you leave with them to have sex, or get coffee. Depends on what you're looking for." He chuckled and then pulled away to rinse his body off, "Well I'm sure you could look into something like that. Though am I not enough of an enthusiast for you?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, don't misunderstand, you're plenty for me!" Crimson hurriedly said. "It's simply that I and other droids like me are the latest and most human-like droids to be created so far in the history of robots and artificial intelligence thus far, so I was just wondering..." Crimson's words trailed off, taking Rob's joke to heart and deciding to stop digging himself deeper.
Robert placed his hands on his shoulders and smiled softly, "I understand. It's just a joke see." He pushed the others wet hair back away from his face and held him by the cheeks gently, "I don't want you to think about that. They don't treat later models like humans. Even if they're just like you, they're mean and simply want to fuck you like some hole, not like you can actually think." He sighed, looking at him as his brows furrowed for a moment,"Never tell anyone else what you are okay? Even when you're pregnant, they can't know, or someone may try and hurt you." Robert knew how much money the government threw into artificial intelligence and he knew that people would do their best to steal him and break him down for parts, pregnant or not. He pulled away then and turned off the water then when they were done.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well, I'm more than capable of defending myself. I'm very sturdy, and I'm roughly ten times stronger than the average human. but, why would someone try to hurt me? Doing so earns someone capital punishment, as I understand it. Plus, aren't pregnant male humans very rare? Wouldn't someone seeing me essentially give me away?" Crimson asked.
He nodded at that, glad that he could defend himself, he wondered also if the cyborg had any fighting protocols built within him as he pushed open the shower door and grabbed a couple of towels. One for himself and the other for Crimson, wrapping it around his own waist and stepping outside of the shower, "But you do also understand that the money they could get from breaking you down is worth the risk in their minds."
Robert knew that was true, though he hadn't been the greatest person to think on the brightside, he knew that possibly they would just leave them alone. His droid looked human enough... "Yes. You're right. I guess I'm just worrying." He took a breath and removed his towel to rub at his hair to dry it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you're very stressed, would you like for me to give you a massage?" Crimson offered. "I can locate and soothe any number of pressure points in your body. Or, if you's prefer, perhaps I could sing you a song? Play an instrument? Is there something you would like me to do to relax you?" Crimson asked, eager to please.
"No, not right now. I've got to get going." Robert said, glancing at the android and smiling lightly,"Though let's see... What you can do for me..." He dried his chest and then his legs as he placed his foot up on the bed, drying his thigh distractedly,"You can fix me some dessert, all that you can think of. I'd like that." The man turned to him then and smiled as he tossed his towel onto the hamper beside the attached bathroom door, before going to open up his closet and find something to wear.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"An array of desserts..." Crimson thought to himself. He nodded and dried himself off, got dressed, and walked into the kitchen. He took stock of what was there before calling out to Rob. "Would you like me to prepare something you can eat before you leave? Or have it ready when you return home?" He called.
The human missed when the android spoke aloud though didn't ask him what he missed, giving Crimson his distance now and digging through his clothes. Though he found it hard to find any clean outfits, he glanced up to the door and came toward it,"Huh?" The entire sentence went over his head before he nodded,"Yeah, you can fix me something right now, I have stuff for you to do when I'm gone anyway." He said and buckled his pants before coming down the stairs with his shirt unbuttoned.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson nodded and set to work whipping up a quick bowl of ice cream. A scoop of chocolate and vanilla, side by side, coated with hot sauce, covered with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top. He brought the bowl to Rob as he reached the bottom of the stairs, and began buttoning his shirt when the dessert was taken from him. "What do you have for me to do in your absence?" He asked.
Rob took the bowl as Crimson began buttoning his shirt helpfully, he even smiled slightly as he was reminded of how much help he would get around the house with the droid there. His skinny fingers dexterous enough to slip the buttons into their respective holes, it was a great pressure off of his mind, he always hated buttons. "Uh... Why don't you... do some straightening up. Y'know like the closets and stuff, make sure everything is organized." He looked down into the bowl of ice cream and took out a scoop, lifting it and tilting his head at the syrup that seemed to coat it before taking that first bite. The man almost immediately frowned up, he kept his mouth shut though he didn't want to spit it out since Crimson had made it for him but then again it was just so...bad. The mix of flavors and just it touching his tongue in a cold mess, he brushed past the droid and into the kitchen, spitting it out into the trash and sputtering,"Ch-Christ... What the hell was that?" He stuck out his tongue and wanted to rub it on sandpaper to get rid of the taste,"What did you put in this?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Crimson looked at Rob, startled. "It-It's just ice cream. Chocolate, vanilla, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry. That's it..." Crimson looked down at his feet, embarrassed. How on Earth had he managed to mess up something as simple as a sundae? "I'm sorry, I don't understand. What was wrong with it? It's just a sundae..."
Robert shook his head, he still had a grimace on his face though he didn't seem angry at least as he looked at the other,"Cherry?" He looked at the bowl,"I don't even think I have cherry syrup." He replied and took the spoon to move the stuff that was on top of the ice cream, that cherry Crimson mentioned didn't at all look like syrup,"Where did you get the cherry from?" He asked him after a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
A look that could only be described as pure, unbridled confusion crossed Crimson's face. "Cherry syrup? It's a cherry. As in, A cherry. Singular. The fruit. Not... Not syrup at all..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,811 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,121 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,286 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,185 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,565 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 951 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,624 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,436 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM