Closed Cliche. (w/ Dots and Lovebite)
The two had met at a mutual friends party, it was boring, mostly, all except for meeting his new partner, a guy who took him home for coffee after. He knew that most people wouldn't think of their one-night stand being the 'one', but he knew it, even though he didn't know why. It made the morning afterward all the more nerve-wracking as he didn't know if the other had felt the same way about him. Though it ended up being true and in the end, the one night stand turned out to be the start of a deep relationship until about a few months later when he got a call from his clinic saying that he was pregnant. That was when everything started going downhill, he hadn't wanted kids, not really, especially so suddenly and it made it worse that he really had no choice in the mater. Eddie simply woke up one day and packed his bags up to move back to his own apartment, when he unpacked that was when everything seemed to sink in. He was alone again and with a baby on the way, and his boyfriend didn't even know, Eddie knew he wouldn't tell him either. Not until he knew exactly what he wanted to do, which ended up taking longer than he thought it would, eight months to be exact.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Sam was finishing his work in this seconds after his long and tiring day. He was an engineer like he had dreamed when he was young, and he had almost everything he wanted now not something call "Love". He had met his old friend months ago, and the started with one-night stand before going further. He couldn't say if they were the lover at the last time they met, but his feeling didn't change since the last time he saw Eddie. He smiled while he was walking through the toy store, A lovely couple was buying the toy for his child and one man was having a big belly with another little child. He was old enough to have kids, and he had thought about it sometimes but it was hard to find someone he loved. Sam couldn't even forget Eddie although they had known each other for days. He tried to connect to Eddie, but he couldn't. Eddie's phone number had become the others, and he had never got any emails back although he had sent like hundreds. He always blamed himself that he didn't ask about Eddie's apartment or even how he didn't reveal his feeling toward his old friend. He coudnt know when he would forget this man, but it seemed to be impossible.

(hope this is good enough, and just one baby? I usually do multiples like 2 or more, but one is fine as well)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Eddie roamed slowly through the kids section, he pushed along a basket and hummed as he looked over the toys and supplies there. His belly was large and hung low, his shirt barely covering the bottom of it, he smiled at the family as well, unaware of who was behind them. As he moved forward toward the end of thr aisle, pushing past them and taking a second pack of diapers to place them in the cart. Though soon enough he grew distracted by one of the few people who accompanied him in the toy asiel, he felt sick to his stomach,"Sam?"

((Yeah. That's fine. We could do twins or triplets, that's alright with me.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Lets do triplets then :))

Sam was shocked by what he saw. His body had changed but his face was still the same. "Eddie?" He said, walking closer to his friend. He didn't know what to say but he had missed this person so much. "U..urr, you have changed a lot since our last time," He said, brushing his hair and trying to find the topic to talk with Eddie. The belly was large, and he couldn't even imagine how Eddie could handle that. Sam could even the something was moving inside and he knew that it was. He didn't know how to feel with this. He didn't even know if Eddie had had a new partner or that babies should be his. His belly was large and Sam didn't think it could be this large if Eddie got pregnant after their relationship. The worst thing could be Eddie cheated on him but he couldn't think about it
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eddie glanced back at the other end of the aisle as he was approached and he almost looked panicked, though he had no hope of running not while so heavily pregnant. After a moment, their eyes met again and he nodded,"Hi."he looked down into his basket and bit his lower lip awkwardly,"How's it been going?" That didn't sound right, his mind wouldn't think straight, he tugged down his shirt now self consciously, swallowing nervously,"Wh-What are you doing here?"he looked around at the toy aisle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Sam didn't know what to say neither as well, but he could see how panicked Eddie was. "I just wanna buy some gift for my boss. His baby was born a week ago," He told the truth, and in fact, that boss's lover was also his friend. "W..what about you? Urr, I mean, do you come here alone? You should stay home and rest." He instantly showed how caring he was toward his friend. It was obvious something that he had something special toward Eddie, but he was so sacred for the answer. He wasn't brave enough to ask about the babies' father. "May I hold that for you?" He asked, looking at the basket with lots of stuff inside. It seemed to be the last shopping before the labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eddie nodded as he smiled slightly,"Good for him."he replied, shrugging as he said,"Yeah, I've got to." A frown crossed his face,"Well that's not really possible, I've got work and things to do."he sighed and stepped away nervously when the other man came forward to take his basket from him,"I'm alright."he smiled lightly, though Sam had already taken it from him and he shifted his weight from foot to foot, looking around and moving to grab a pack of bottles.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Let me help you, Eddie." He said, picking a pack of bottles from the shelf which was too high for Eddie to grab it easily. That big belly looked even more obvious when he tried to reach the high place with his both hands. "Do you still want anything?" He said, trying to say what he wanted. "Err, I got mine, and I'm free after this. I can help you home if you don't mind." He said, looking at the Eddie. He wasn't even sure if someone was waiting for him home. Someone who was a babies' "father", but it was worth asking. He couldn't let Eddie alone if no one would help him
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What would I want?" He asked him curiously and his brows furrowed for a moment, before he understood the question,"Uh-"he looked away from him and pressed his lips together,"Yeah. Sorry, yeah, I could use some help."he looked at the other man,"I'm done here anyway, and would rather not take the bus." He frowned,"The people in there get a bit touchy."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,811 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,121 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,218 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,612 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,287 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,185 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,566 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,248 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM