Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
His clothes looked so big on Lee, it appeared like the guy was a child stealing his dad's clothes. Rex hid the laugh and pulled Lee over to tidy up the shirt so less of his collarbone would be shown - and failed. It was simply too big. He abandoned the thought and gestured for Lee to follow him. "Err.... i guess that's not, hmm. I gotta tell you the truth.. whatever happened last night, that's real. The dark wolf is... me." he said blushing slightly. "Err, I am a werewolf." He admitted and turned to Lee, his eyes were identical to that of the big wolf, but right now it appeared more like a puppy than anything. "and, I bit you yesterday night."
Lee resist the urge to slap him , the claim was insane but the evidence were right there. ''but...you dont have the other bit sticking out a-and why you did this to me ?!?'' said lee, shaken,confused and a bit angry at his friend.
"I am sorry! but it's a full moon yesterday and you just... appeared." Rex continued to use his puppy eyes to stare at the shorter man. Despite his annoyed look, when accompanied by his fluffy ears, it turned into something hilarious. Lee looked more like a grumpy baby than anything else. Rex raised up his hand. "I swear I didn't mean for it to happen... but when I am in my wolf form i became territorial and you are like an intruder...."

He flopped down on the couch and again, had to bit his lip to stop from smiling as the fluffy tail of Lee swayed. "I don't know what happened though.... from what I know most newly turned werewolves should becoem fully human the next morning. come here." He said inviting Lee to sit down beside him.
still pissed at his friend, he cool off after hearing him apologized and sat next to him while awkwardly trying to sit comfortably with his new tail.

''so if every new werewolf come back to normal, why those *rub his ears* and this *point his big tail* are still there ? did something else happened last night ? ''
The fluffy and soft tail was too muhc temptation, and Rex helped rescuign it from being trapped between Lee's legs and - lingered his hands along it, unable to let go of such a soft cushion. He sighed and shook his head. "believe me.. I have no idea. though, hmm, last night I might have bitten on a place I shouldn't...." He said glancing at his collar. "Do you... did you see that mark?" He asked pointing at the spot just beside his neck. "That mark...." The teethmark had healed into something of a unique mark. "I think i have marked you as well... like, i have marked you as my mate...." even Rex groaned and bend forward to hide his face in Lee's tail. "Ihavemarkedyouasmymatelikewearebondedforlifelikeacouple." He quickly said not having the guts to face his friend.
Lee face changed to all sort of tone of red, his tail hit Rex right on the nose '' A couple ?!?!?! why would you do this to a friend who what down on his luck ?!?!?'' said lee with a sharper tone with both ears and tail shot straight up. '' i mean ive enjoyed messing around as a wolf but im not your wife to be '' said lee, visibly upset and confused.

(going to bed, ill continue tomorrow :) )
(haha sure no problem!)

"Oww!" Rex whined, covering his nose. Well it wasn't all that painful, he just wanted to get his friends' sympathy. that snowy tail wasn't capable of doing much damage. "I am sorry ok! I wasn't thinking like myself at the time... and... oh. I guess I know something...." He said suddenly remembering a tiny detail mentioned by his parents before. "Did you... hmm, ok you probably ddin't know about your lineage, but would you feel particularly agitated during full moons before? and... yea I remember you always get a better sense of smellign than others. And you are agile...." Rex muttered to himself piecing together the little facts he had seen before on his friend. "Gosh... I couldn't believe it, that's why you smelled so good...." He looked up, wide eyed. "You got werewolf blood in you. I think there must have been someone, very long ago in your family who had been one of us.... that's why you have reacted this strongly to a bite. It's recalling something ancient in your blood." He siad but dare not use it to explain his accidental marking of Rex.
Lee calmed down and remembered '' now that you mentioned it, i had an great grand father my parent always 'forget' to talk about but they never told me why.'' suddenly feeling sorry for whipping his friend on the nose.

''so 'this' has always been part of me ? damn....ive never expected it but i guess it make sense, eh....sorry for your nose'' lee ears and tail finally goes down, feeling sorry

''Is their anything i should know as a mate ? '' ask Lee, curious at his future predicament
"I...i guess, n-not much except from... err, no other wolves should bug you w-when it's... your time?" Rex was stuttering. He didnt know how to address the issue of there being a heat for Lee, least of all he had presented as an omega at the same time and would become capable of carrying pups. "Y-you wouldhavr my scnet on you so... it's somewhat safer for you." He concluded, trying to keep a calm facade. He sincerely hoped his heat wouldnt comr too soon...

"It's alright, just stings a little..." as an alpha, Rex was inexplicably atttrcated to his marked omega, albeit a temporarily marked one, and he fondly pulled Lee down to sit beside him and ruffler his head, thoroughly enjoying touching his fluffy ears.

The mark on Lee was a temporary one now, and the real mark would be reinforced when they really consummated during Lee's heat or Rex's rut.
'' my time ? like...going into heat ?!? *gulp* '' said Lee swallowed hard at the though of going into heat and losing control again. He didn't have Rex and last night was fun, but to be a couple, he wasn't sure yet.

''if it happen again....what can come from it ? i mean were both male so nothing wrong can happen right...right ? '' the though was stupid but a night agao werewolf were just a myth so he preferred not to take a chance with it.
"Y-you knoe about heats as well....?" Rex stuttrrrd again, the male wasnt that good at lying. "Well... technically... you arent only a male now. You are also an omega..." rex started explaining. "So, theoretically, it's probably that.. there could be consequence..." he attempted to make this less intimidating, but in truth, this was exactly thr worst scenario Lee could think of.

Absentmindedly, Rex started stroking Lee's back like he would as an alpah, running his large palm along Lee's back. His scent intensified sensing his omrga's panic and distress, unintentionally inducing his heat by engulfing the newly presented omega with strong alpha scent, telling the new wolf there's some potent alpha ready for matint.
Lee fur started to appear on his back as he felt Rex stroking his back '' so you telling me..that..i..could...carry'' tried to finish Lee but the sensation of his body changing prevented him from continuing, a surge of well-being and pleasure started to swell his mind.

''oh..f***...i think..im....heating up'' as lee breath began to become more and more heavy. The omega was becoming more and more eager to let loose with his alpha mate.
Rex groaned in frustration. Whenever he felt like it was already the worst they could get, it had to deteriorate. Rex knee if Lee was feeling heated up, he probably had past the point of no return. All he could do was to be gentle with him and dont scare the omega anymore.

Skillfully, Rex rubbed his ears, especially the root of it where the furry ears poked through his hair, and also smoorhed his tail and soothingly kept talking with him. "It's ok Lee... this is.going to turn out alright..." he gently kissed him.on the cheek, he himself letting loose as well. They would deal with the consequence later...

(Hmm ... is it we should skip ahead?)
(its alright, we can do a sex scene :) )

Lee wolfish feature became surging back out, as the wolf slowly took command and freed himself from rex borrowed clothes. White fur spread across his body and his muzzle pushed out, spreading his leg in a sitting position teasing Rex.

Lee could feels his inside, especially his lower part, burning in anticipation.
(Hnm i have a hard time imagining Rex kissing Lee with a wolfish face HAHAH and seriously I dont mind skipping this? could go ahead to anotehr morning after if you want.)

The omega's rich sweet scent drew the alpha out as well. The large black wolf surged forward to lick teasingly on the lower part of Lee, drawing lovely moans from th3 snowy wolf as there came a wetness from between his legs, the omega's natural coping mechanism kicking in that would allow him to take not only the massive cock, but also the knot of the alpha.
(i dont mind at all, got to start somewhere XD )

Lee gladly took the big alpha swelling member in, as he moan with great pleasure, finally unleashing years of frustration and desire.

Finally letting the wolf out he never knew he had.
(Anotehr session while he was already pregnant would have been even hotter... how about I take the liberty to fast forward in this, and perhaps next time after Lee was showing we could do another attmept?)

They were born for this, that's what Rex thought as he sighed, content. His swollen member pressed flat all the crease of Lee's, stretching him as much as he could go, his insides were biting on his member with such heat and wetness, he was soon starting to lose control. He flipped Lee over and mounted him from behind, their wolven instincts urging them to copulate as many times as they would, each lost in ecstatic delirium.
(alright , if you prefer it that way i guess we can try it)
(err..... so... i continue further?)
(do we finish the scene and then jump forward ?)

The Omega gladly get ridden and happily 'filled' his role to Rex and every thrust from him got them closer to an explosive conclusion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,425 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,481 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 755 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,155 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,358 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,448 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,763 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,441 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,624 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 194,815 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421