Closed Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf)
"It's recommended agaibst, but it's in all omega's nature to keep their human form for the entirety of their pregnancy... hey let me teaxh you a little trick." Rex pulled Lee closer to him and held him just beside the bed. "Close your eyes." He said covering Lee's bright eyes with his large palm. "Think of the feeling of being human, the feel of your legs under you,.holding you up, rhe smooth skin..." he pulled over his hand to feel Rex's own legs.
closing his eye, focusing on the feeling of his old human leg, the soft skins, his thick tight and child bearing. before he notice his legs began changing back to their original form, swelling and shedding the fur off. in the matter of minutes, the wolf legs were gone, only his thick tail and wolf ears remained
''Its amazing rex, i..i think i can control it , thanks sweety '' smiled lee.
With his human legs, they naturally spread wide apart getting wieghted down by his engorging belly. "That's good... remember this trick, it would be useful later." He was sincerely hopinf when it was time for Lee to give birth, it wouldnt fall into a full moon. He stroked his belly and chuckled at the little flurtterings. "Be nice hrre baby, your momma is really trying so hard for you already." He smiled at Lee, teasing bim again.
Lee rest his hand on rex's '' there a hand full to handle, just like their daddy'' he said smiling warmly.

The following weeks happened without further transformation incident, lee quadruplet began to show even more with his maternity clothes now being his main look and show sign of fatigue but on the bright side the morning sickness seemed to have stopped for good.
To have 4 babies growing at the same time had taken a toll even on Lee's young and energetic.body. he was gettibg out of breath easily, and couldnt quite move around, especially when he had sunk into the old soft couch that should feel comfortable, but.in Lee's case, it wasnt giving the support he needed for both his back, and for pushing himself back up. It was oftwn that Rex was summoned by his pregnant mate to pull him out of that "trap" once Lee had exhautsed himself trying to get up fron it - and usually failing miserably.
after failing multiple time at escaping the deadly couch, Lee decide to exercise his back with lifting weight he found in the garage but the weight made his stop at every 5 minute and end up with him back on the couch sweating. At least he was thankful for his mate support as his pregnancy brought new challenges every week. Not mentioning the baby weights in his mid section, his growing D-cup man breast made things even more awkward.

He laid on the couch sideways,using his tail as a makeshift pillow trying to relax despite be worried, his tough were in the future when he reach the magic 9th month and the moment he and rex will meet this four little pup .

''hey rex, how should we call them ?''
Rex had comr back from the supermakret and was coming down after the cold wster bath he had. He smield and snuggked close to Lee, knowing this would be welcomed for Lee was quite constantly feeling wame - and what better than a man-sized ice bag in this warm afternoon. He smiled splaying himself all over Lee, his head buried on his necj while he fondled with his favourie "cherries" that were sticking out of the thin bra and matenrity dress that was stretched so wide by Lee. "Hmm... I dont know, what do you think? With 4 in there i guess we have to think ahead. And need to have spare ones in case they didnt choose to distribute equally on genders."
Lee nodded in agreement , enjoying his mates touches on his ever growing pair as it eases the fullness feeling as milk build up more and more with each passing weeks.he rolled over to face Rex, pressing his warm breast against his mate chest , ''is this warmer honey ? '' tease Lee.

'' what do you think of Jackie for a name ? ''
"Hmm yep much better... babeI think you are outgrowing your bras again..." Rex answered with his voice muffled because of how he lingered around Lee's breasts. He reachrd down to peel the dress away, starting from his legs, so he would be getting clear assessment of the fitness of the bras...

Rex pushed himself up from Lee's breast and nodded. "Yea I think that's a lovely name. Jackie could be used for a boy and a girl." He smiled. "What about Audrey? If we are blessed with a lovely princess i think that's a very pretty name as well."
'' that's an adorable name, were bound to have at least one little princess in there '' happily replied Lee, though not to lie his mate snuggling in his breast made the name game a bit more difficult. finally lee unclip his bra and drop it on the floor, letting the 'twin' breath fresh air and hung all in there natural feeling on rex face.
"I think cherry could be fine as well...." Rex stared at the large "twins" jumping out, enveloping one "cherry" in his lips hungrily. In his muffled voice between latches, he added. "How about cherie?aww I kept on thinking about girls' names.... you are too distracting indeed in these matter." Rex teased successfilly drawing lovely streams of sweet mjlk from Lee alreafy, and busied himself with the drink.
'' you naughty wolf '' tease Lee as he stroke Rex hair with his hands while his tail wrap around his mate mid section to keep them both warm. '' keep showing those 'cherries' some loving, you get to taste them before our babies does....*a interrogation mark appear in his look* hey honey...this may be weird but.....can i ask you something ? ''
"hmm? just shoot. I would answer whatever i can." Rex hummed, still not wanting to let go of the dried up 'cherry'. With teh pups not yet here, Lee wasn't at his full capacity as well and that had made Rex sometimes a little discontent from its limited volume. He stroked his breast and enjoyed the fluffy tail of Lee's around his torso. "What do you want to know?"
''if im a werewolf and some part stays permanently *ear flinch*....does it mean ill eventually grow extra 'cherry' to feed them all at the same time ?'' the question seemed stupid and out of nowhere but the way his body acted ever since he was impregnated and how unpredictable it can be he didnt wanted to take a chance.
Rex smiled, then it turn into a chuckle and eventually, outright laughter. He ruffled Lee's fluffy hair and the lovely ears tbat he got, which still topped Rex's list of favourite parts of Lee, while he laughed so hard. He had to wipe away tears at the end. Still chuckling, he shook hsi head. "No.... no! You arent turnibg anymore werewolf than you had been right? Still only the ears and the tail? That's about it. That's all the changes. Hmmm would have been quite strange to grow extra pairs... nope. I think yojr body would compensate by getting extra production here. Worst case? We could mix in formula... it's good, no need to worry having extra nipples babe." Rex couldnt help with the chuckle that was creeping bacj out and giggled fondling with Lre's ears.
Lee blushes, he knew the question was a bit silly but he had to be sure, having to wear six bra would have been a weird experience. The feeling of rex playing with his fluffy made him purr , in retaliation his tail began rubbing against his mate private part.

''thanks for the answer...you naughty boy'' purr lee.
Rex groaned as his thick cock quickly waking to the sensation . "Who's the naughty boy now....." Rex smiled and stroked the inner soft fur of Lee's fluffy ears, plyaing with the inner part that would have Lee's eaes twitching in their cute way. Rex groaned again when Lee's tail snaked aroubd his cock. He caught the big tail and smirked. "Hnmn... i guess naughty boy wanted some punishement... tell me, whcih punishment you think is more appropriate. A good spank or a good fuck."
''hhhmmmm....the latter one seem..appropriate...especially if i get to play with your tail too'' purred Lee, with his hormone kicking in and feeling his own part pressing in his pants in excitement.
"Hmm I have never tried changing shape partially... or.would you like me to change into full wolf form…?" Rex smiled. He quickly flipped Lee into his all fours, causing his belly to drop down, pulling on his back which Rex quickly remedied by holding it up slightly by his lower belly. He rubbed it slightly and kissed on Lee's ears as a silent sorry, and used his thickening cock to rub against Lee's.openi.g that was getting increasingly sensitive and moist.
''oohh let see, try partially for as long as you can and then...let the big guy out'' teased Lee, the feeling of his mate warm hand holding his tummy just right felt nice '' and be careful with the pups ok ? ''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,430 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted) SoOverdue 55 6,485 04-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: SoOverdue
  C Red Moon with Seedingly Roxas Atlas 2 755 03-04-2017, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Bug O Birthing Night in Moon Grove Forest [Fpreg Welcome, NSFW] BowserGreninja 49 10,156 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tsukihime
  C New Moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 83 13,365 07-13-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Full moon (closed with 018Luxio) Hyenadog 195 35,456 04-15-2016, 03:52 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Moon Cock (Closed with alexmar2293) SeanWoods221 130 19,778 02-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnant by the Moon (Closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) SeanWoods221 30 4,443 12-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  College, Lab Accidents and Cribs (Closed with SRuiz) EnamelEyes 22 6,626 04-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Last Post: EnamelEyes
  The curse of the new moon (RP story idea) missingyou421 687 194,882 03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
Last Post: missingyou421