A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(Haha cant say I would like to have Henry have too much of a role here. Horu is James' alone. He might not like it if his son who's almost 15 to 16 by the time to be too close to his wife.)

The screams from Horu was as excitung as always. James loved it and when he was about to release, he made sure he was capturing Horu's lips and kissing him deeply, so that they would both swallow their moans and not make it too loud that they would wake up their kids. James thrusted hard into Horu's sweet spots. He took pride in making Horu writh and wriggle under his thrusts. He could continue forever, but right now, he couldnt hold it in.

"Horu, horu... come wirh me. I want to come with you, together." He whispered, parting their lips for a little short while. James then had to clench his jaws tight to hold his orgasm in for a little. "Horu, are you ready? I am coming...." he panted out and with a final shove into Horu, he shoot his load deep into his pregnant wife.
Horu nodded as he could barely talk now. He moaned out loud as they cum at the same time. He could feel a load of cum inside him. It felt so good and it made sex even smoother from the liquid inside. He continued moving his hips bad and forth, enjoying this wonderful time for a bit more. He moaned again as James gently moved his wife while his cock was still inside and it kept the cum inside Horu. Horumoaned from time to time as James slowly moved his thick cock, but not letting much cum leak out.

He kissed his husband as James wrapped his arms around him and held him tight. They wouldn't be able to do this for months after this, but they would never forget this wonderful moment. "I...I love you, James." He whispered, leaning against his lover. His belly was coated with his cul and it made it even shinier under the light. It was quite tricky to flip the position while holding the cock inside, but they did it. Horu was leaning on James now nd they could enjoy this for a bit more before they needed to clean themselves.

(Hh, That'll be the same with James and Johan too, but maybe Henry just being naughty and loving seeing the reaction of his daddy by teasing James for a bit. Henry might even have something he likes already at that moment, and finally, they were parents and kids they wouldn't be any romantic things happen between them (I mean I'm not a big fan of incest lol))
(Ps. also best days now and also a little sick. Just have time to reply XD)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(LOL of course not incest!!!! it's... off limits. Not when they were characters we were building. we could get to that part and discuss further, but personally i don't enjoy this kind of teasing. I mean, if that's some other man, it would be fine for James to be jealous, but not like between father and son... perhaps also because i'm bad at playing 2 characters at once HAHA)

(what do you mean by "best days"? oops sorry to hear that you're a little sick... take care!)

James just didn't want to let go of Horu yet. He, too, was aware that this could be the last sex with his wife for at least half a year. It would mean a lot of times with only his hand to relieve his desire, but he knew that was for the best. He didn't want to hurt Horu accidentally, and he didn't want Horu to do it just to satisfy him without enjoying it. So this was a moment that he cherished a lot as well.

He hugged Horu close once they settled on bed, snuggling close to each other. he made sure Horu's belly was supported on his body, and his wife wasn't in any pain. "i love you too Horu." he said stroking his belly, playfully spreading his cum all over his belly. "The best lotion for your stretchmarks... i can't believe how big you already are." he smiled at him and pressed their heads together. "i am so happy we are creating a family... sometimes i feel so bad. I know pregnancies were difficult for you,but i wanted kids so much... i felt like the bad guy asking you to carry my children." he said a little sadly. He had witnessed all the discomfort that Horu went through, a lot of them, James had nothing he could do to help it. That was making him feel useless and guilty.

"It's totally not your fault, James. We even talk about that before we get married" Horu said, smiling softly. Growing as the only child made his husband want a big family ab\nd Horu totally understood that. "I don't think that's the best lotion though, or at least, it's not my favorite smell." He said, smiling widely. He just rested his body on James bigger body and they could just enjoy this for a little bit more.

Horu was just teasing his husband by walking his fingers on James broad chest. "Hmm, something strong's here" He said, smiling widely before James grabbed his hand and kissed it gently. "Should we take a shower together? what do you think?" He asked, knowing that they would normally take a bath after sex since Horu could barely walk sometimes, but taking a shower should be good as well, and Horu didn't have that much problem this time since James was very careful. "I also have a new bath salt though, hmm the grape scent, just what I really like when I was little." Horu knew that both of them worked really hard and taking a bath could be really relaxing, so he always bought ad tried the new scents of bath salts and bath bomb from the internet and he just ended up loving most of it. It was very helpful, especially during his pregnancy when his body was really sore and he needed something relaxing.

(Oh. I meant to type "busy days" lol maybe my autocorrect make it that way)
(We can talk about that later, I may be not a long teasing tho, maybe Horu and Henry were just watching the tv, and then the oldest son just hugged his mommy tightly when the daddy walked inside, but he would instantly release when James seemed to be angry. Just a small cute scene. idk lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"yes i know you are willing... but it is another thing to see you suffer from it. right from the morning sickness and then, now, how sore you always are. Sometimes i think you are 'too good' at this, helping to nurture such big babies... i just wish it can be a bit easier for you." he pressed a kiss on Horu's cheeks first, then smiled when his wife ran his fingers across his chest.

"You want a shower or a bath?" James asked. "Since you've got bath salts... let's try it." he slipped off the bed, scooping up Horu who was so soft and warm against his chest, and carried him to the bathroom. It took a bit of time for the tub to fill. James saw that Horu seemed rather fine this time, at least he didn't walk with a very strange waddle, so he let Horu on the floor to search for their new bathing salt. "Grape is it? will make you even sweeter...." he smiled watching his wife holding his back and searching through the drawers they had in the bathroom. they had to keep them away from the kids, or they might eat it as fun thinking they were candy. "and i would want to bite it." He came closer to Horu and muttered into his ear, playfully biting on his earlobe.

He smiled and moved his hand down to Horu's bottom. Since he got pregnant, his hips had widened and his butt really getting peachy. "Hmm, i know so many places of you are so sweet and lovely to bite." he chuckled at Horu, hurling him off his feet nad carried him to the half filled tub.

(OHH haha well i am sort of busy lately as well... ;(

hmm, yea, that would be when Henry's rather grown up, in his adolescent, maybe at least 16? yea we cna discuss about it later)
(I can sense that you're busy ;))

"You're so naughty, James!" He said, putting James' bs before he was carried to the bathtub. "The grape small is something I really love when I was young. That's why I love it, and remembers that this is bath salt. It won't make us taste sweet even with the grape scent in it." He said, smiling as James got inside the tub and slowly put him between his legs. Horu could still feel James' cock slightly touching his bottom, but they have tired already and they should just relax now. Horu leaned against James' broad chest, waving the water in the tub. He smiled widely when James just wrapped his long arms around him and hugged him tightly. It felt too good inside James' embrace and the warmth of his husband was always soothing Horu through the pain.

"Do you remember how Henry said that he wants to be an animal doctor. I'm wondered if he really wants that, and if he does, I believe that he will be a good doctor" He said, smiling softly at James who was already placing his chin on Horu's shoulders. They could clearly see the difference in their sons already and Horu just wanted to support them in the way they wanted, and he knew that James would do the same.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea... really bad.....)

"it wouldn't make you sweet-er, you are sweet to begin with." James chuckled and playfully bit on Horu's shoulder, leaving a very faint teethmark on him. He rubbed against the mark and nodded. "yea, if he become a veterinary, i woudln't be too surprised... he is so curiosu about animals. Look at him at the zoo! he's so eager to touch and learn about them. Whatever he chooses though, we are going to support him. and Johan as well. maybe he will one day become a professor or something. He's such a good student." James smiled dreaming about the future.

"and i wonder how these little ones would be. so active.. .maybe they will be some kind of sportsman." James stroked the large belly of Horu's, then drizzle some more warm water on the peak of it - it was large enough a small part of it was showing above the water.
"I hope so.," Horu whispered, leaning back at his husband. He knew that James wanted to turn pro s the basketball player when he was in the high school, but with them being a very young couple that wanted to have their own family made James needed to choose this way. Although his husband told him that he didn't regret choosing this way, Horu knew that it was his dream.

Horu's belly was like a little island in the water and it felt so good when James drizzled some water on it. "Hmm, so nice. It's such a long day, but everything is good because of you, James." He whispered, smiling t his husband. He moaned softly as James rubbed his belly gently, but not reached down too low to his private part. He waved the water, making some bubbles before putting on his belly. "Hey, hey." He said as James rubbed his belly playfully. "Hmm, I can cook breakfast tomorrow, but we may need to order the lunch and dinner."

(Is that something temporary or permanently now?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"they are going to be a handful. Perhaps running around and creating a mess behind them. it would be horrible when they grew up enough to be chatty...." he imagined the twins reaching 3 or 4 years old. that would be about time they plan for another pregnancy and... well, Horu just couldn't handle having 2 young kids running around and probably making themselves dirt covered if he was carrying again. "maybe i can teach them basketball so every night they will be exhausted enough, they didn't need us to tell them to go to bed." James smiled stroking Horu's belly, watching his wife pouring bubbled water onto his bump.

"you can cook breakfast tomorrow? you sure?" James squinted his eyes. "i remember you were just complaining how sore your back was... and well, was i not doing a good job just now?" he added, slipping his hand underwater to squeeze on Horu's buttocks. "Usually the next morning you couldn't quite get off bed." he smiled cheekily. Horu would be waking wiht a waddle and everytime when their children asked why their mommy was walking so strangely, Horu would blush hard and glared at James in his cute way, asking his husband to provide an explanation.

"you are going to enjoy breakfast.... maybe lunch we can make something together. Simple things, we can ask the children to help out... then dinner is going to be takeaway. I think we all need a bit of rest today." he smiled, stopping his teasing, he suggested an alternative to their schedule the next day.

(should be temporary. but i can foresee this would continue to until Mid August)
"Tech them basketball when they re only 3 or 4? You're such a bad daddy." Heru tested, smiling widely "Hmm, Are you going to cook for us? That's fantastic" Horu said, tasing his husband for a bit. He knew that James wasn't good t cooking. He had tried to cook once when they just moved in together, and it ended up burning. James didn't touch it for years until Horu's first pregnancy when sometimes his wife could cook because of the morning sickness, and James just asked Horu to tech him something simple. Horu had thought James to do the omelet and some simple breakfast and he loved what his husband cooked a lot. It might be really simple, but he could feel all the love in it.

"I remember Henry loving some burnt omelet. That'll be perfect." He continued teasing until James placed a soft kiss on his neck. "You know how much I love your food. A big handsome mn stying in the kitchen will be really cute" He said. Horu always loved when James being really gentle and nice. Not many people would be able to see this side of their friend or boss.

Horu let out a soft moan as James placed his warm hand on his back. It didn't hurt that much anymore, but it still felt very good. He leaned a bit more on James and just let his husband ply with his big belly.

(I see. Take care :))
(I'm thinking if we can do another scene before the baby shower. Maybe the shopping scene? Maybe James being very excited and buy more stuff for the babies. We cn also do a little dinner scene at the restaurant after that.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"it will be good to train up their bodies. They will grow tall... and protect Johan like how Daddy would do to mommy." James smiled stroking Horu's cheeks. His face reddened when he heard Horu teasing him about his cooking. "I can do omelette! and i think i have succeeded once in making some pancakes..." he said, knitting his brows hard together trying to remember what happened. "It has been some time since I cooked something... i hope i could still remember it." he scratched his hand, but he really wanted to cook something for Horu the next morning.

"hey!" He said in a warning tone, but there was a big smile on his face that had eliminated the effect. He pressed a kiss on Horu's neck and his hands cupped his belly. "for you, I can always stay in the kitchen... I would rather that, than see you needing to rub your back so much after preparing dinner for the entire family." he whispered. It was always not easy for James to let his wife do things, he was always over protective. "Horu... are you sure you don't want to hire a maid? babysitter? a nanny to help take care of the house?" he asked. It wasn't the first time James suggested this, but everytime Horu had refused. James was happy to learn how determined his wife was in taking care of the house, but it still made him feel bad when his belly had become so big already. "she would be able to take care of the chores and cooking... maybe we can avoid possible disasters when I get into the kitchen. There was alwayst he risk that we all had to eat simple bread if i messed up with breakfast, and that could potentially happen tomorrow morning." James sheepishly admitted.

(ya shopping and dinner will be good. Maybe he asked Horu to try on some new shirt? and with his constnat praises he make Horu blush?)

(yea now things are fine... and it's friday night i don't really want to work as well....)
Revised!
"Hmm we can talk about that later, I guess? We indeed need that when these little ones are here." Horu said, rubbing his big belly. They would normally bring Henry and Johan to the close nursery sometimes during the weekend, but they hadn't hied any nanny yet. Horu knew that he might need that in the last month of pregnancy when he could barely do anything.

Horu leaned a little more on James' muscle and smiled widely ad James lifted his belly up for a bit, making the little island looked even bigger. "Hmm, look, I can talk here." He said, walking his fingers on his belly. Horu was half sitting, half laying down on James now and his husband seemed to enjoy it much as he did. He smiled as James placed a soft kiss on him while running his fingers through Horu's belly. "Lets sty like this for a little more, Hmm. It's so good." He whispered, looking up at his lover. "You're so handsome" It was true that James was very handsome, and Horu loved his husband's face now even more than when he was a teen. He loved this adult looking and it made Horu feel good every time James smiled t him.

(Yeah, that can work, I love the idea of trying new clothes for Horu. Not sexy clothes obviously, but ,mybe very cute ones hehe.)
(I see haha, wish you have a good time :) Gusee, you have lots of work witing after ll those days off ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
"yea we can always discuss this later.. but whenever you feel like it, let me know and I'll start looking for one." James nodded, respecting Horu and his decision. he would let his wife decide when would be the best time to hire a pair of heping hands. In truth, he would be taking paternity leave early. itwas unsettling for him to witness how big his wife had become, so James secretly decided he would get off work sooner than planned to help his wife out during his last 2 months of pregnancy.

it was James' favourite trick to lift Horu's belly up a little. it would help relieve some of the pressure on Horu's back, and it was also very intimate for James. he smiled at his wife's childish act, and gave him a loving kiss when he again looked at him with Horu's trademark dreamy look. he loved it seeing his wife looking at him like he was captivated by his looks. "thank you my love. you are ver handsome yourself..." he pressed a kiss on Horu's lips. Compared with before, Horu had looked less boyish now, more 'maternal' in a way, but that was adding onto his glow. and he also secretly loved it when he was pregnant, looking so soft and lovely.

They stayed in the pool, James settling in a positon where his wife could lay comfortably on his chest. He stroked his belly lovingly and drew circles on it, sighing after awhile. "please don't cry too fast now little ones. Your mommy's been having backaches. just be healthy, that's already enough. You can start building up your weight AFTER you come out, not while you are still in mommy's tummy." he said, worrying about how difficult it would be for the comign months for Horu.

(yea i resumed work on Wednesday...and it's just super busy, that's why i waited until today to come back... so sorry for the delay!)
"I'm sure that both of you will be a lot bigger when you come out. Just like daddy, huh?" He said, rubbing his belly gently. Horu was wondered sometimes how the genes worked when they had had 3 big boys out of 4 children, maybe James' genes were so string s his body. He was also wondered if they would have the small one next time.

Horu just laid on his lover, rubbing his belly gently as they were enjoying this together. The smell was so good and the water was perfectly warm for them. He smiled when James wrapped his arms a bit tighter, holding his wife in his big and warm embrace. "Hmm, that's nice, isn't it? The bath salt. Even tour skin is really soft now." He said, looking up at his lover. James didn't really take care of his skin s much s Horu did, and sometimes his little wife needed to tell him to use some cream and moisturizer, but Horu didn't tell James to use the whitening at all. He relly loved the tan look of his husband. It just made James look more masculine and Horu really loved it.

He leaned against one of James' arms, resting his head on it while James was rubbing his hair. Horu was also making a little noise now. It just sounds like he was a little cat loving hos his owner rubbing his fur. "Hmm, keep doing that." He whispered, letting a little cute noise out while James was stroking his hair.

(Finally have time to reply, in fact, I'm not busy now but so tired XD there are still lots of work awaiting tho. I hate moving haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
James was often amazed with how Horu's body managed to nurture for such big babies. His little wife was so small, but he managed to carry their twins like a champion. he smiled and stroked his face, sighing happily with them enjoying the bath.

"hmm? yea I like this grape...is it? my skin also gets softer now? then what would yours be... it would be so soft and smooth after this bath." he smiled. their skin color contrasted nicely in the water. James was always tanner than Horu, mostly because he went for jogs in the morning and usually went naked. Horu, on the other hand, was much whiter than him., epsecially now when he was pregnant. the hormones made his skin looked even better than before. "you are so perfect. in every possible way." James praised him looking at their bodies that were overlapping. he interlaced their fingers under water.

Horu's hair was smooth and they had grown a little long now. James enjoyed threading his fingers through his hair, but what made him smile even brighter was Horu's little purs. He loved it. it was simply the most lovely sound on earth.

"hmm i'm keeping doing this..." James mumbled, rubbing Horu's hair some more. He coudln't get enough of his wife's cuteness. Their bodies were pressed close together. Sometimes, he wondered if he could get ways to keep Horu beside him, just stickng close to him would make him so happy.

(oh yea i undderstand packing and tidying is so tiring! when will be your day of move? it must be so busy for you lately!)
(Went for jogs in naked? Hmm, Horu might not be very happy with James showing his body to other people ;) )

"Hmm, that's good. You're the best." He purred softly, stroking his face against James' arms. Horu had completely turned out to be a little car now except that little cat was carrying two big kittens. "I have a new scented candle now too. Rose smell. That should be good for tonight." He said while his eyes were still closing. being the parents were so tiring and Horu just wanted to make them relax s much as he could sometimes. They didn't need to wake up this early and didn't need to have this many plans when they only had each other, but it wasn't always bad to have the children. In fact, it made Horu even more impressed with how James being a very best daddy.

"Hmm, this is too good. You're so good in every way. Let's stay like this for a little longer" Horu added. His eyes still closed while he was enjoying this wonderful moment but he had moved a lot now. He was squirming like a little cat again and it was really cute. Horu was aroused really hard now, and He might just sked James for sex if they hadn't had one already. A pregnant mommy started letting the little moans now. This might be really good, but they might need to stop soon before they would be aroused for too much.

(This Tuesday lol still have lots of things to do XD)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(haha to jog in the sun would be th eonly way to get a tan? otherwise to work in the office for long hours would have James slowly getting pale right? maybe he wouldn't tell that to Horu... but one day he would come back without his shirt and Horu would pout and act so cutely grumpy?)

"a rose candle? if you like it, i guess i will too." James smiled looking at his very own little cat. He always likes it so much when Horu was acting like a small child all over again. His cute purs and being snuggly always made James smile from deep within his heart. "we can stay here as long as you like.." the bigger man stroked his wife's back, like he would pat a cat, and chuckled silently when his wife seemed to squirm and stretch into his touches. Horu looked like he was arching his back so he could get more strokes from James. "what are you wanting to do Horu.... you are so cute tonight." he commented happily, "is it becuase you are tired from taking care of the kids yourself the entire morning? do you want me to give you another service?" he asked, his hand moving down to rub on Horu's lovey bottom.

"if you can't handle it... we can also relieve each other by other ways." james' voice got deeper. He lifted Horu a little higher up on his lap. he wouldn't mind using his hand to relieve Horu for once... it was always cute seeing Horu in this stage, like he was craving for as much touches as possible. "whatever you want Horu... i will do it for you..." james whispered, kissing Horu on his forehead again. His hand continued to cup his big belly. it was so amazing his little cat was able to carry their big kittens in them...so James was prepared to do whatever hting his little petcat wanted.

(wow that's soon!! how are you going to move? like, did you call a transport company? get a van?)
"Umm," Horu moaned softly, sending the signal to James since he couldn't talk properly. "I...I don't think, I can handle another round, S..sorry." He whispered, looking up at his husband and James seemed to totally understand that. Horu moaned softly as James moved down lover to his little cock and started stroking it gently. "Arhhh, s...so good." He moaned with his sharp noise. He was squirming even harder in James embrace now. He was breathing even harder with just slight though from his love, showing how much James had the effect on him. "ahh, J.....ames" He moaned and gasped as his precum was leaking out already. Horu was so sensitive now, and he couldn't even control himself.

He was putting his head hard against James' chest s the pleasure was rising high. His hands were grabbing hard on James, trying to handle with lots of pleasure inside. Horu's belly was bouncing a lot when he started moving his hips up and down again. it seemed like his whole body was responding to his husband now. Heru couldn't even breathe sometimes until James kissed him very deeply and guided his little lover to breath properly. Horu could also feel James' cock rising under him and it felt so bad that he could help nothing.

(Hmm, I was thinking if they could use this method to help Horu with his desire when his belly was too big for sex. Hmm I mean if James wanna see his wife in this stage again. ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh yea sure. If Horu needed that, James could give him a blowjob even. He woudln't mind eating Horu out too. It would be nice to see horu writhing around the bed with the overwhelming pleausre .. maybe just a few minutes of it and Horu woudl be done with how sensitive he is going to be ;))

"ok, not another round. Noted and agreed...." James smiled at the little plead from Horu. he knew exactly how to make his wife feel good. His large hand was also able to wrap up Horu's cock entirely. The little lenght could be taken care of all-roundedly. "Horu..." he rubbed the tip of his nose against Horu's cheeks, admiring and liking how Horu was reacting to his touch. His little cat was already trembling in his arms, looking like he could explode any minute just with a few strokes.

James reached down to touch Horu's balls. Equally cute and small, like Horu himself, he played with them with his long fingers. He smiled and leaned back, letting his wife cuddle closer to his chest. His pregnant wife had been bouncing a little on him. He could hear the heavy pants from Horu, and he gave him kisses to guide him back to oxygen. "breath Horu.. you need to breath." he said gently to his wife, then rubbed his cock even faster. His wife's mewls became higher-pitched, James could see the orgasm was about to hit...... 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,323 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,749 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 938 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,524 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,876 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,598 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,292 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,282 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 6,468 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,579 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix