It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone)
"Condoms?" Terry thought "he seriously isnt mid fuck while calling you is he?" He asked "ill talk about the furniture thing after your off the call" he says with a slight snicker
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Well that is always the case.”  Keenan lied, “I’ll call you later.”
“Yes sir,” Bud-Bud said and the two ended the call, “oh great.  Well at least he can’t get pregnant again so like it matter.  So furniture what would you like?”
he juct shrugs "Um... a...a bed... sofa... i guess ill need a fridge.. im not sure what else ill need really... maybe a cot for the pups when i have them" he says "I...im not sure what ill need..."
“Don’t worry about that we can check it out and make a list of what you need for the house Terry.”  Bud said as they continued their shopping trip.
He nods and smiles a little tail wagging happily "ok, sounds like a good idea to me" he says "so... if i may ask... why did you buy m...Masters place? It cant have been for me..."
“No I need a new place to live and like I said my friend at the bank told me about it since I have been looking for a new place.  Since my wife passed a few years back I was in a big house since I used to live with my younger sister, her husband and kids and my family too and they all moved out about ten years ago and it was just me and my  wife for a time until her passing.”  Bud explained.
"Oh... i..im sorry... y..you dont need to give it to me you know" he says looking down "i...i could just... live in my old room there while you use the rest of the place...i dont want to impede on you or anyone else"
“Oh no I’m living with my banker friend I told him about you and you can live there as long as want to.”  Bud said with a smile.
"I..if your sure..." he says "i...i dont want you to have spent all that money on a housecand nod live iin it just because of me" hed says
(Sorry for the late reply I was have some technical problems yesterday)

“No that is okay your welcome to stay as long as you need to.”  The butler said with a smile.
(I appologise for my spelling, my phone isnt liking me lately)

He nods and wags his tail "thank you... you...you dont know how much it means to me" he says "and how much it will mean to my pups..."
(It okay I know that feeling)

“Yeah I know its okay,” the butler said as they continued their shopping trip.
(Shall we do a time skip?)
(Sure)

One Month Later!
Keenan had been spending several nights with Mackenzie, who turned out to be the mother of the child, and vice versa.  And what made it worse was the fact that they were having sex most of the time.  Especially since they didn’t have anything sort of jobs or activities to do.
Terry had come out of his shell so to speak in the last month. He wasnt a burden on the others in the house and was sometimes round to help do chores even if he didnt need to "any word from Keenan?" He asked Bud bud as he sat on the porch rubbing his swollen middle absent mindedly "he has been at that Mackenzies place for a while hasnt he?"
“Awhile they’re at their summer houses on the other side of the country and have been there for two weeks and more than likely are having sex.”  Bud-Bud replied.

“Damn you think we get going to your appointment I mean we have to go to the main hall anyway.”  Mackenzie said as Keenan nodded as they got dressed heading down to the main hall.
"Never knew someone would WANT sex" terry mumbled softly "all my experiences with it have been painful and quite uncomfortable..." he gave a soft sigh and looked out over the lawn "then again my experiences weren't exactly supposed to be pleasent i guess... makes me wonder if ill ever meet someone who actually wants to be with me... not just use me" he heard talking from seevents inside and chuckled softly at the topic "they really have started a betting pool on when im going to pop and what im going to have?" He asks "have you taken part?"
“Well teens and young adults just want sex all the time and most of the time they end up pregnant too.”  The butler explained, “that poll I have heard of it and no I’m not in it I think it was stupid thing to do.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fantasy Adventure (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 150 919 15 minutes ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  College Roomies and their Pregnancies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 264 2,826 2 hours ago
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 152 2,012 3 hours ago
Last Post: Garix
  A Road Trip to a Cursed Town (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 78 749 5 hours ago
  Behind the crystal (open for everyone) paulaenlaluna 0 22 Today, 03:44 AM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 618 12,237 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 562 13,224 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 52 844 01-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Overdue Clinic (open for all) popop 0 85 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: popop
  The perfect masterpiece (open for one more) paulaenlaluna 0 62 01-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna