Fluffer nutter
"Well no i think they left it as my master did speak of breeding somtimes but never came throug. I supose that would mean im intact that and i have cramps monthly but hardly any bleeding." He was unsure of what that had to do with getting a master. He stroked the anthros belly a smile tracing his dark face. He could feel the tiny foot kicks. He giggled placing a large fluffy ear on hus tummy his tails swished as he heard a tiny heart beat.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"That is unfortunate, you look too cute to breed," said Squeaks rubbing his belly. "After ya' get pregnant, your body is ruined, everything gets saggy, and it never comes back. Your chest looks saggy, your belly looks saggy, your butt hole gets stretched out, and you might even get stretch marks. Being pregnant also hurts a lot: you're tired all the time, sick all the time, your back hurts, the baby kicks your bladder constantly, and your nipples feel like they are on fire," said Squeaks, trying to dissuade the Bermese from any desire to get pregnant. The last thing he needed was a pregnant former pet to take care of.

Squeaks thought about how he could find Bermese an owner, and resigned himself to loosing resources on this endeavor. "I might know a guy who could help, maybe, I need to wait until my boyfriend gets back with my son. He needs fed, and my nipples hurt," he said.
"If it gives you a child are the scrafices worth the pay off? I would think being pregnat is a gift one that iv not been fortunate enough to endure. My master had pne other anthro and she had pups and it was so pretty. She was lavished with gifts and other things after but she was sent away after having two more litters and i never saw her again." His eyes seemed dustant as he gently stroked his belly he jumped when a thud was heard beside him as another anthro came into view he froze. Ears down tails pulled close.

Name: Whiskers
Race: Anthro, rat
Appearance: 22 years old, 4'11" lightly build, but a little more muscular than Squeaks, similar rough appearance, Clothes style is similar
Info: gay, Squeak's boyfriend

"It's clear, hun," said Squeaks, as he put his arm Bermese. The dumpster lid opened, and another rat anthro carrying an infant quickly crawled in, sitting beside Squeaks. Presumably, it was Squeak's boyfriend and son.

"Ya' two makin' out in here?" asked the other rat anthro, as he handed Squeaks the baby, whom Squeaks proceeded to breastfeed, while keeping one hand wrapped around Bermese. Although male, Squeaks have small A-cup "breasts" as he was lactating

"Bad news, hun. Abandoned pet, so probably no reward. He's neutered but still has womb, no kids, virgin I assume. His name is Bermese, this is Whiskers, my boyfriend," said Squeaks.

"So, what we gonna do?" asked the Whiskers.

"First, I'm gonna empty my tits," said Squeaks, "Then, I'm takin' Bermese to the church, see if I can't adopt him out. He ain't a feral, maybe someone will want him, and I might be a a bit of a finder's fee. Can you watch the baby while I'm gone?"

"Ay' suppose so, hun," said Whiskers, disappointed that they aren't going to earn anything from taking Bermese in.
"If i get rehomed i promise i wont forget your kindness. Your the first anthros iv met that have treated me kindly." Bermeses eras whent back he placed both palms on squeacks stomache. He was a little sad to be leaving such kind company so soon.

Squeaks handed the baby back to Whiskers, and opened the lid. "Don't get ahead of yourself," Squeaks said, as he crawled out of the dumpster as Bermese followed. "Stay close and don't get distracted, just look straight ahead, don't talk to anyone unless I say so, and keep ahold of my hand. He may have to hide," he said grabbing Bermese's hand. "I am going to take you Hillsbrook Community Mission, that is the only one around that is actively friendly to ferals. The others ones are a crabshoot, you might run into a nice person, or you might be sprayed with a water hose, When he get there, if everything goes right, I'll hand you over to a human. Do exactly what he says, and answer all his questions honestly, " he said.

Squeaks led Bermese through the rough parts of town toward the church through a series of back alleys and side streets. The streets were laden with garbage, and the tall brick structures blocked out much of the light. They passed by many humans, some sitting on the ground, others talking. Many were dressed worse than Squeaks. They largely ignored Squeaks, although he greeted a couple of them. The rat anthro held his hand tightly, as though he was afraid that Bermese might run off.
Bermese was slightly alarmed. As they passed strange face he styed eyes forward. As the church came onto view his tils curled around his hips. He was slightly unsettled. The way squeaks acted with him made him feel almost childish.

Squeaks led Bermese around the back of the old church. The church was older than, and dwarfed by, the high apartment buildings. It looked out of place, like a monument to the time when the neighborhood was rural farmland. It had been nearly vacant for several years, before the current congregation moved in, or that is what Squeaks had been told. Squeaks really didn't know nor care too much about the building's history.

Squeaks led the fox anthro down a staircase, to a wooden basement door. Instead of knocking, he pulled out an old ragged shirt and put it on. It was much larger than the small shirt he normally wore. "Dress code, they don't like bare mid-drifts," he said, as he knocked on the door. A short while later, the door was opened by a young male human, probably in his mid to late twenties. He wore a somewhat strange outfit, well not really strange, he wore black pants, a black shirt, and a white collar.

"Hello, Brother Keith," he said extending his hand.

"Hello... Squeaks," said the human, apparently guessing at his identity, "How have you been doing?"

"Quite well. My son is healthy, and I'm expecting another one. We are still in that dumpster, its a bit humble, but it keeps the cold and rain out. My boyfriend is doing fine, I might even convince him to get married properly, In fact, I can't complain about anything in my household at the moment," Squeaks said.

"And who is your friend here?" said Keith, in a mildly annoyed tone. He knew that Squeaks had come here wanting something. Few of the residents of the neighborhood, be the human or anthro, didn't come without wanting some charity or favor.

"His name is Bermese. He is an abandoned pet, and I thought that some member of your congregation might want to adopt him. He's partially neutered, young, and seems quite well-trained," said Squeaks. Keith looked at him, clearly annoyed.

"I'm not asking for much, just alert people that he is available for adoption," said Squeaks.

"Look, I want to help, but how do that he's even a pet? For all I know, or all you know, he could be a feral who is attempting to get himself adopted to loot his new owners and run away," said Keith.

Squeaks was annoyed by this accusation, but yelling at him would not help. "Understandable, but just talk to him, its pretty clear that Bermese is not a feral," Squeaks said, turning to Bermese, "Bermese, tell this nice man about yourself."
"Hello sir i bermese im not much of a skilled pet in im versed in some mild cooking skills and am good at being cute. I dont know who you are but im sure if squeaks trust you you cant be bad. My master dumped me this morning after giving me a glass of water that tasted funny i woke up in an alley. I swear sir iv no intent on stealing i have no need to or i didnt im not sure how that goes without one prior master. I do have a collar though." He pulled his hair away from his neck revealing a thin but black jewle encrusted collar. It was made of leather and had a gold name plate that read BERMESE. He wassure this would be proof enough of his prior owner ship.

"Squeaks, most people around here can't support an anthro who only knows how to be cute," said Keith.

"I know," said Squeaks, "That is how that this isn't a scam. If he is a feral, he's very good a feigning incompetence, in which case, he'd running better scams," said Squeaks.

"Can I check this for a second," said Keith, looking at the back of Bermese's tag, looking for the address of the owner...
The adress had been sratched out witb somthing sharp. It looked intetional. "Im not used to needing a skill. But if it counts as one i can paint realy well and can bake very well those are my only true skills if they do count." He was sure the adress was removed but remained quiet.

"It's been scratched out," said Keith, disappointed.

"He won't want him back anyway," said Squeaks, "So, can you help him?"

"Squeaks, you know I can't help everybody," said Keith, letting out a sigh.

"I'm not asking for much. Don't pets normally cost money anyway?" asked Squeaks, "I know that you know people in better areas."

"I just don't have the time or resources, Squeaks," protested Keith.

"I might be willing to do something in exchange," said Squeaks.

"Like what," asked Keith.

"Whatever you want," said Squeaks, in a soft voice, as he stepped closer to the human, "Whatever you want."
Bermese was puzzled by squeaks behavior. Hed never seen such behaviir accept when his master was talking to his mistress. He was unsure of why they did this. He watched the two talk for several moments.

Squeaks and Keith talked for a bit. "OK, I might be able to do something. See me in my office," said Keith.

"Bermese, just wait here, I'll be back before too long," said Squeaks, hugging the anthro, before he went behind a door with the human.
Bermse was very awaer that somthing strange was going on but what it was puzzled him. As time passed he got worried. His light blue tshirt and black shorts were drawing unwanted attention. From some passer bys. He drew his tils over his waist and felt akward.

A while later, the two returned from the office, both looking somewhat disheveled. "OK, Bermese, we worked it out, Keith will find you a new owner," said Squeaks. "Well, guess this is goodbye," he said, hugging Bermese strongly.
"Wait my collar it has black diamonds on it and my plate is gold sell it and get yourself a real home and plenty of food i have no use for it anymore please make good use of that money it brings you." He handed squeaks the collar.

"Whoa wait! Your plate is gold?" said Squeaks, surprised by the information. "How rich was your owner?"

"It's probably fake," added Keith, "Your owner probably meant that it was a golden color, not real gold. Nobody would leave a valuable collar on an abandoned pet."
"No its real i know becuse i was there when it was made the jewler came to the house with the plate and put my name and set all the jeweles in place. My master was a bilionaire. His name was Langly worths.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" asked Squeaks.

"I don't recall that name, but I can see if I can find anything," said Keith, as he searched on his computer. "Let's see, there is a Langly Worths that lives in the suburbs, an investment banker. His house is pretty big, he's probably not a billionaire, but definitely a millionaire. He doesn't seem like the kind of man who would get rid of an anthro by drugging it, there are easier ways," said Keith.

"But he must have had a reason," said Squeaks.

"Maybe, he didn't intend on leaving Bermese just drugged. Maybe, we wanted to kill Bermese, and make it look like a drug overdose," said Keith.

"And why would a human do that?" asked Squeaks.

"I don't know, but we do know that he probably wants Bermese dead," said Keith.

"So, let us never speak of this again," said Squeaks, "We wouldn't want to void and oaths of secrecy." Keith's face got a bit red when he said that. "Bermese, you might want to change your name," said Squeaks. "I'll take the collar to a pawn shop and say that I found it on a dead anthro. That is what would have happened if you died, so no one will suspect anything," said Squeaks.