Closed And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64)
A nurse wheeled Mr Sam Pregali to the maternity ward, taking care not to shake up his hyperactive brood too much before they got to his bed. Upon entering, he was greeted by a tall, handsome doctor and a short; equally pregnant nurse who helped the gravid male into his bed. "Hi, I'm Nurse Rotswel, I'll be here to help when I can. Anything I can help you with before your doctor comes to see you?" she asked, holding onto Sam's shoulders before slipping a hand to his belly.
“Now that you mention it, my breasts are feeling a bit sore. I must be due for a milking.” Sam said lightheartedly as his legs splayed out to make room for his enormous belly as it lied on the bed. Not only was he massively pregnant, he had huge breasts that were each as big as a pregnant woman’s belly at full term with twins. His hips and ass were so wide and massive that his wheelchair and bed had to be specially made for him, there was no way he could fit into a regular wheelchair. And his cock was as long and as thick as his legs as the head of it poked out from beneath his hospital gown. His balls have also grown, they were each as large as excercise balls.
The nurse nodded and fetched a milking machine from down the hallway. Her own belly and breasts swayed as she walked, her uniform clinging tightly against those mounds and exposed her nipples & tiny navel. Once he was hooked up, the good doctor eyed the boy up and down, staring at his enlarged nethers.
“So, what’s the word, doc?” Sam asked the doctor as he saw his breast milk flowing from his thick, engorged nipples and through the tubes of the milking machine. He blushed as he felt the doctor staring at his huge cock, causing him to grip the fabric of his hospital gown tightly. This action made the gown lift up over his enormous, pregnant belly, exposing it until it got caught by Sam’s huge, protruding outie belly button.
The doctor chuckled and petted the boy's belly the more it got exposed. "It's nothing really. I'm glad to see another young, strapping lad get his share of children." he smirked, taking a stethoscope to listen to Sam's little heartbeats. At the same time, he made sure to leep his children still during his diagnostics.
Sam shivered as he felt the cold metal of the stethoscope touch the bare skin of his belly. Then suddenly, one of his unborn children gave out a strong kick against the stethoscope.
The doctor jumped at the sight and feeling of the child's kick, gently stroking the bulge it made with its foot. "There there, little one. You and your siblings will be out any time now." he cooed to them, planting a kiss on the pregnant belly.
Sam laughed as the doctor kissed his belly. “Do you treat all your patients like this doctor?” Sam said.
"I aim to please however I can.' he replied honestly, lifting himself up as he went to set up the ultrasound machine. "Hope I don't startle your kids like that again."
“That just means they wanna play with you.” Sam said as he poked his belly in a few places, his kids responded by kicking in the places where he poked.
The doctor beamed and rubbed at the children's kicks, soon teasing his navel by squishing it gently between his index & middle fingers.
Sam moaned loudly as the doctor played with his belly button, the protrusion had gotten quite sensitive during his pregnancy. He could feel his huge cock getting hard underneath his belly.
The doctor soon looked down at the preggo's hardening cock, giving a chuckle. "I see you're getting rather happy~" he cooed seductively, wrapping his hand around the shaft. "Perhaps a little...stimulation to help start your labor?"
“Hey, what are you-“ Sam said he started moaning as the doctor started stroking his huge, hard cock.
He grinned deviously, closing the curtains around them. "Keep quiet. I shall try and induce you~" he said softly, dropping his pants and used his brute strength to lift Sam and spike his tight pucker on his equally hard manhood, humping hard against those expanded buttocks.
Sam gasped when he felt the doctor somehow lift up his massive body into the air. He gasped again when he felt his ass being penetrated by the doctor’s rock hard cock. “How are you doing this?” Sam asked, he thought it was impossible to lift someone as big and as heavy as him.
"It helps I work out frequently~" he laughed, picking his rhythm up and fucked Sam at his hardest, penetrating even his cervix thanks to the preggo's weight and the doctor's girth.
Sam panted rythmically as the doctor thrusted deep inside of him. Sam felt like he was gonna cum anytime now as his huge, jiggling breasts broke free of the milk pumps.
The doctor grunted and bit his lip as he came inside the preggo, making sure to get every last drop of his fertile seed inside his patient. Over time, he felt the hefty womb expand against his fingers, making the children fidget uncomfortably inside their mother.
Sam grunted loudly as the doctor came inside him. He soon couldn’t take anymore either as his massive cock ejected load after load of cum as milk sprayed from his nipples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23) hockeypreg2 93 6,871 08-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: hockeypreg2
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,740 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,439 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C Doctor's Assistant (Closed with bhdire8) kaonashi 82 13,508 04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Phantom Formula with Pregali64 Roxas Atlas 128 14,833 02-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Doctor's appointment (w/ lxcttrll) bhdire8 867 115,609 10-26-2016, 12:22 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,572 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  C Doctor's Orders (with Shane20) KrocodileKrew 28 7,299 03-04-2016, 01:36 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  Doctor? (c/w Shane20) Dots 28 8,382 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Dots
  My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT) itssophie90 47 17,667 05-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Last Post: itssophie90