The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open)
Having the pancake was such a great Change for me. And your touch was rough, so I squirmed and moaned, but the ice felt good.

After eating the pancake, I got some strength and courage to speak up.
"You're a really horrible person, you know that? Why would you do this me? To anyone? My world has turned upside down in a matter of days! You think giving ice and pancakes makes you a better person?? Bullshit!"

I was myself surprised at how my tone had changed. (This was the pregnancy mood change, that I wasn't aware of).

(Because of these statements, I want you to be pissed at me. No sympathy!)
More responsive on discord. 
user.incognito1234 #0037
I scowled, walking over to the bed. I grabbed your hair tightly, not wanting to stop for even a single minute. "How dare you!" I strike you across the face hard and heavily. "You are the pathetic one and because of that I will only be feeding you eggs now"

I left the room, not saying goodbye or being happy at you. I wanted to be nice but your sudden disobedience put me back in a sour mood.

I was always wanting to be nice and kind to the person but I could not simply be nice.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
I lay there dumbfounded, as to why I had done that. I was now scared as to what you'd do to me next.

Just the anxeity and fear made me nauseous all over again.
user.incognito1234 #0037
I continue to glare harshly at you. "Most slaves do not get to eat anything. Consider yourself lucky."
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
The next morning I wake up to the same old schedule of you feeding me eggs and me struggling to hold my meal.

Today, you ditched the whip and brought a paddle. It was huge and I almost peed myself in fear looking at that.
user.incognito1234 #0037
"Do you like my toy, I decided to switch punishments." I smirk darkly, looking at you with lust in my eyes. "I want to see just how much you can take."
"please don't. No.. please...that's too big"... it looked scary. The paddle had small holes in between, which added to the evil look it already had.

You roughly shoved me into position, and hit me hard on my butt. The sound it made was sickening. I immediately fell to the floor sobbing, trying to soothe my ass cheeks. You made me get into position again, and warned me not to move.

By stroke 10, I was spent, my limbs shaking viciously. The pain and burning I'm my ass was so intense I thought I'd pass out. But I was brought back to reality with each new stroke. Just 15 strokes in, and I felt like I had a 100 strokes of the whip.

"Please...ohh..God!.. NOOO....mooorree"
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smirk, finding a sadistic urge to dabble in. With each scream I find myself aroused by them. I did not use gentleness and I was not sympathetic in any way, shape or form.

I decided to punish you in a new way. I found such joy in the presence of you sobbing on the ground. I grab you, yanking you up roughly and harshly as I put you into position.

"You deserve nothing more than to lick my shoes." I hissed sharply at you, my emotions were just anger and rage at the same time and I used on you.
By stroke 20, it hurt so had I wished I was dead.

"Please... please... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.... GODDDDDDD, STOPPPPPP...... UGGGGGHHLLLL... ughhh... mmmmmmmghhhhhh"

For the first time, j started throwing up during your torture session!
user.incognito1234 #0037
I smirked once again, spanking you hard and harshly. As you screamed I found myself becoming aroused.

I put the paddle down after a few more strikes upon your butt, rubbing your sore and bruised backside as freely as I chose to.

I grab you by your hair and smash your face into the vile vomit. I felt as though I could make you suffer in any shape or form.
(how about fast forward a bit, to the end of this scene, where you painfully and torturously tell me that I'm pregnant?)
user.incognito1234 #0037
(I can do that.)

I awaken one day, washing myself up till I was clean. After that task was done I dry myself off with a towel, dressing in a pair of dark blue jeans and a bright white shirt. As time passed I walked down to the dungeon that I made a few months before I trapped you in it. I wake you up by splashing water on your face, not caring if that startled you or made you mad. "Wake up! .. I am going to tell you something."  I was eager to tell you you were with child and that you were not allowed to abort it. The only choice I gave you was to stay pregnant and eventually give birth to the child.
I woke up with a shudder. The cold water splashing hard on my naked body, my sensitive chest and my bruised ass.

I sat there in shock, shaking not knowing what I had done.

(Make me realize not slowly and painfully, make me use my brain, so that id link things to each other and then realize I'm pregnant)
user.incognito1234 #0037
I continue to smirk, feeling as if I was close to revealing the deep, dark secret.

I let you come up with why I woke you up. "How are you today, sweetheart." I say and chuckle as if your suffering was fun to watch.

"Do you know why you are vomiting so much." I say and let you put the pieces of the mental pieces of a puzzle together. "Put two and two together and you will figure out."
I was so angry at what you said, the way you said it. Asking me how I was feeling. Just 5 minutes before you came, I dry heaved a couple of times. If I had something proper to eat, I probably would've puked.

"What do you mean why I'm sick? You're the reason I'm sick! You beat me up everyday, and feed me nothing but eggs, what else would you expect?"
user.incognito1234 #0037
I simply rolled my eyes, not caring as to if you were enraged at me. "There is another reason as to why you are sick." I sigh and lick my lips, chuckling at how angry and frustrated the tone of you voice has become after being quiet and obedient in the past.

I sit down on your bed, also not caring one single bit that I was causing you so much pain and stress.
"what do you mean? Another reason? Am I dying?? What did you do to me??"
user.incognito1234 #0037
He sighed and rolled his eyes. "What do you think happens after unprotected sex."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,001 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,703 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,393 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,061 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething