Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite)
They say more often than not that when a student leaves from Grade School and enters into either the workforce or college, their sheltered life is taken away by their parents and they are now out in the real world. In these settings, you either make decisions for the better of your life or perhaps worst. There are even those in between matters like partying too hard every once in a while. He was one of those students who chose to live for the occasion, maintaining his grades, joining a Frat, destined for greatness in sports and now hoping to tie the knot now that his college career was coming to an end as Senior year approached. Someone else made the most of her college life as well, but isn’t exactly outward with social norms as he is. She realizes that by watching from the sidelines, he’s too dreamy to pass up and this obsession is only growing intense. She doesn’t care about whether he’s with the love of his life. She has to do something to make him hers, forever. Fate happened to favor her that day as he was handed right to her at the hospital’s emergency room one post summertime night.

Earlier that day, he felt a slight pain in his stomach while in class. It had only grew intense as the minutes rolled on and the Mass Communications major found himself almost doubling over in pain. That made him hurry out the class as quick as he could, but moving made it worse. The pain grew intense that he had to bolt into the bathroom. Inside the stall, he spilled his guts out, but rather than a form of relief, it made his head light. He passed out from the pain’s intensity, his head running a fever. Fortunately, his friends in the class had found the behavior too bizarre and got to his Aid in time. He was taken to the university’s infirmary at first to help get him conscious and feeling essentially well. Now there it was, night time and he was in the emergency room with his fiancé, who was running her hand across his slightly shaggy dark blond hair. The six-foot-three quarterback felt so weak, his head resting between her legs as lying down rather than sitting seemed to make everything feel a lot better, especially with the pain relievers working as much as possible. A small trace of tears slipped down his blue eyes and on to his stubbled face as he waited to get called into a room. Hopefully this didn’t take long. The two-hundred and ten pound muscular male had never felt such a pain in his life.
The blonde beauty, who was his soon to be wife, used her thumbs to gently wipe away his tears and kiss his forehead,"You'll be fine, babe." She smiled softly at him, though it pained her to see him almost doubled over in agony in her lap while she stroked his bearded cheek and looked up helplessly toward the front desk. Where the nurses sat typing on their computers, doing nothing in her book as her partner was brought to tears from his pain. She wondered when a doctor would finally come by and give him some real medicine instead of the weak store bought stuff she had hurriedly gave to him. Which was clearly not helping him at all when he quivered in his own skin from pain, tears staining his cheeks.

Trisha did her best not to get too worked up, convincing herself that whatever was going on with her fiancee was something small, though from his pain she knew that wasn't true at all and finally after a painstaking half hour the doctor showed her face. The woman was almost the complete opposite of the patient's fiancee, she had dark almost coal black hair though pretty brown eyes beneath her glasses, "Hi, sorry for making you wait, it's a busy day today." She took her pen and started looking over a clipboard in her hand, reading about his stomach pain and vomiting,"Has anyone did an ultrasound yet?" She asked and came over, flipping through the papers in the file she hand on him, since he was a footballer the university clinic had almost everything on record for him.

Her heart thudded in her chest as she knew exactly who he was, she had been looking over his files even before he came in, it just seemed to be her very lucky day today. Though it would have been even luckier if the woman she was sure to be his fiancee wasn't here with them, then maybe she wouldn't have to tiptoe as much around him. But here they were, she did her best to ignore the tapping of Trisha's heels and remove a pair of gloves from her pocket to pull them on. The doctor in training meant to do a quick examination as to see if it was a quick fix, not wanting to admit him if she didn't need to.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
All he could do for the time being was just rest and hope for the best. At most, from what he felt, his stomach or the area around it anyways, felt sensitive to the touch. If he remained just as he were, without having to move or sit up straight, the pain was tolerable. It agitated him however given the priorities the nurses were giving others. Sure, he understood, but he just wanted a means to an end with this pain and nausea among other things. He could even hear and feel Trisha tapping her heels on the hard floor, her annoyance surely at a high at this point as they waited for close to an hour. Hope had finally arrived however.

His name was called and he glanced up to see the figure approaching. It was a stark contrast from Trisha, the female clad with dark hair with glasses to boot alongside the white Doctor’s coat. She seemed young from what he saw, but he wasn’t really observing looks as if someone like her had gotten that far to wear the coat, it meant they were doing a good job or that he was probably in good hands. He eased up a bit further, slowly and surely as not to let the pain creep up on him and he forced a weak smile on his face as a result to allow her to do a quick examination of his body as she slapped gloves on. After all, the School University extended out to the Hospital as well. There were a few familiar faces here and there working their butts off in various scrubs.

“No, it’s fine,” he said barely. “We...understand. No though. Nobody has come to do anything.”

There was no shame in revealing his body. He didn’t have washboard abs that models seemed to be obsessed about, but they were there all the same. When Trisha helped him lift the hoodie and shirt as a result, Red discoloration could be seen on his skin as a spot seemed a bit swollen in particular. It wasn’t his appendix, clearly.
"You're in good hands, promise. I'll fix you up in a jiffy." The woman smiled at him as he sat up with his fiancee's help, she saw the pain on his face and couldn't help but grow excited at the aspect of being able to take care of him as it seemed this ailment wasn't just some common ache or pain, nor probably a broken rib. Though she was sure the man would barely notice a fracture if it happened to him, he had been on the team ever since he set foot on campus, and she has been watching every game from her couch at home. That's where her dreams grew, she wanted to be the woman keeping him steady, she wanted to be the one sharing the space in his bed and wearing the ring he bought.

Her throat felt tight and she nodded at him as he spoke,"Sorry about that again. Let's get you looked at, though first I have to make sure you're actually... sick, I guess. It's only protocol. Especially for the er, you have no idea who we get in here, especially at night..." She trailed off.Would this be a chance to finally test out the experiment she's been developing since freshman year? Her heart thudded and she did her best to focus on the moment at hand, doing her best not to let her imagination get out of hand. He was so large and...dreamy... God, what was she thinking?

She looked down again and swallowed after clearing her throat, doing her best not to stare wide-eyed when his shirt was lifted up,"Why type of pain is it and where is it?" She asked as she flipped through a few more papers in her clipboard and pulled out a pin while she moved to place her hand on that red welt of his skin, it felt sort of hard and she frowned before writing down that fact,"We're definitely going to have to know what's going on in there. I think an ultrasound would be best. so you're going to have to follow me, do you want a wheelchair?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Hopefully she was right. He had his fair share of doctors in the past who claimed they were good hands, but they usually had either some weird ulterior motive just to keep him constantly going on the field or they didn't know what they were doing in the first place. Fortunately, he wasn't the type of dumb jock to just agree to anything and even in times he didn't know, his mother was there to help and more often than not, Trisha. It's how they remained with one another for so long and soon that was looking to be for a lifetime. Still, in this case, this was something he wasn't aware of and needed to rely on someone else in this particular case.

"Sensitive, mostly," he explained. "When I could touch it, it felt swollen and it's been the reason why I've been nauseous, vomiting and passed out..."

As much as he would like to walk towards the room they were going to set him up in, the medicine had already taken on top of the fact this "illness" made him extremely unfit to just easily walk around. Perhaps that was some of his pride in not wanting to appear as if he were weak, but let's face it. His face was already red with traces of tears. He wasn't fooling anyone if he ever thought such a thing were to make him seem or appear as weak.

"A wheelchair will work," he responded. His hand remained firmly with Trisha however. He clearly wasn't going anywhere without her.
((Okay, now that the holidays are over I'll get back into replying more frequently. Hope you're still interested in this, because I am!))

After the topical exam and short conversation, she nodded and removed her gloves again to write something down on her notepad again. This would most likely take more than just an jour or so, it could be internal bleeding or something even worse, though she kept a kind smile on her face all the while. It was her job not to worry her patients or their family, and she took her job seriously as she should.

Though she was still a doctor, or at least almost a doctor, and it was hard to tell what was on her mind as she closed up her file on him.

"I'll be right back." She left them to grab a nurse who seemed just about the right size to be able to push him around with less of a problem than others would. The young woman got a room held for her patient and waited for him to be wheeled into the back, she had grabbed the portable ultrasound during her wait as well.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(That's great. I've had a slight cold on top of the cold weather to constantly report on, news wise, so I've been a bit out as well. I am definitely still interested!)

Connor and Trisha both watched as she jotted down the information she was given and she informed them of what was to occur next. Shortly after she walked away, to set the room up as she put it, a male nurse had stepped out with a wheelchair. Connor had rose as much as he could, with Trisha helping him, as a means to make sure he didn't tug on whatever was causing him so much sensitivity and pain near his gut. Once he was place in the wheelchair to make him as comfortable as possible, the buff male of a nurse began to roll him down the halls with Trisha quickly pacing behind, her heels clicking on the hard floor with intent. When he had arrived into the semi-dark room, there was the doctor or what Connor garnered her to be at least. She had an Ultra Sound at the ready, which naturally made the male think of pregnancies and how they were used for such. Of course he was aware there were more uses for the device than that, but that's what his mind kept going back too and probably what anyone else would think about. Either way, he was being ushered down on the examination bed, a slight turn around his waist causing him to yelp with intense pain. Once they were able to get him to calm down, he was probably now ready for the figure before him to properly see what was going on with him internally. He held back a few labored breaths as it felt like some of the pain medicine was wearing away at long last.
((Great! I'm glad, ^-^.))

The med student moved forward when her patient cried in pain, it wasn't the worst cry she had heard but it still made her adrenaline rush as she moved instinctively to try and do her best to keep his pain to a minimum,"Careful... Lay down slow." She told him, she slowly gained hints on what exactly was going on within him as she placed a hand on his abdomen and helped the nurse lower him. Her hands wanted so badly to be where Trisha's were, buried in his hair and wrapped around his hand in support, she even smiled slightly at him before she noticed that the doctor was staring and the other woman looked away quickly. Doing her best not to become embarrassed, blushing would not be good, not at all.

As Christina took her hand away and turned to switch the machine on, grabbing another pair of gloves from the box on the wall and grabbing the gel to smear some onto the wand,"Mind lifting your shirt?" She asked him and when that was done, she placed the wand on the area he mentioned the pain originated from, pressing lightly and looking at the screen as she moved the wand against his skin, her brows knit together for a long moment. As she held the wand still and pressed a few buttons on the machine, printing out a picture of what she saw and then taking it away to clean him up,"Alright, I'm going to have to take a few tests to make sure it is what I think it is. Then we'll see what we can do about it." She gave him a wipe to clean up the gel from his stomach,"Once we diagnose it we can get you some stronger pain medicine, just hang in there."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Sorry for the delay. It's Sweeps here for the News Station, so I've been on the go a whole lot that I lost track of time.))

He did as instructed, easing down on the bed and laying still as much as he could. He tried his best not to squirm and luckily, there were the other nurses present who were male. Trying to keep someone of his stature and size in place with just two people would have been a nightmare on the off chance he might have yelped or jolted forth. After all, he tackled others all across the college football fields for a possible professional living. He eased his shirt up as instructed, which of course revealed the bruising protrusion among his toned and partially buff form.

"Alright," he said in response to Christina getting what she needed to walk out and get tests with. Hopefully it didn't take her too long to determine what was going on. He really hoped surgery wouldn't have to be involved, but from the way everything felt and from what he saw, most likely he couldn't avoid such a thing. He eased his head closer towards Trisha for a little more form of comfort as he tried to focus on other things to keep his mind off the fact that he felt like one entire hot mess. "I never got why they place so many cheesy posters in here."
The blonde held him, an arm cast over his broad shoulders and head against the males as she smiled softly at him, stroking his hair back even despite the sick smell to his breath after puking earlier and her discontent towards how long it took them to get serviced. She hummed lightly,"Do you feel encouraged yet? I'm pretty sure that's what they're for." She said, stroking his hair and looking to the doctor who seemed focused on the image of her fiancee's insides. Trisha sat up after the moment of bonding,"So what is it?"She wanted him to be fixed sooner not later and how long it was taking made her not feel any better, thinking there was something wrong with her Connor.

Christina removed the wand then and used a napkin to wipe the gel from the protrusion,"I believe we have to operate, your appendix is inflamed and the easiest way to fix that is to just snip it off." She looked him in the eyes and then his girlfriend,"It would be the fastest way to get him recovered and back on the field." Knowing that was an extra heartstring to tug on with them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was his appendix? His only recollection of the matter was when his mother needed to get hers removed. The procedure didn’t take long, but he imagined he was going to be out cold all the same. If this spared him from feeling this terribly ill, he was going for it. He’d be sore for a few, but it was better than to have it spring up on him again or to feel gravely ill like this.

“Yea,” he said, slightly weak in tone. “Unless there are some consequences behind it, I’m willing to let you all operate as soon as possible.”
Trisha frowned at what the doctor told them,"That can't be it." She said,"He's the healthiest person I know, besides myself, it must be something else. Something without the risk of surgery?" It would leave an ugly scar and considering the problem offers they had gotten and the photos that would entail, an ugly surgery scar would make things worse.

Christina wasn't surprised by the superficial thinking of the other woman, she kept up her smile though and glanced down to the picture in her hand again. Mapping out Connors insides and just where exactly she would cut intro him and place her little surprise for him, as if she was actually thinking about the question. She knew there was no other way, even if she didn't want to cut info him,"It definitely is appendicitis and its lucky we caught it so soon, if he'd went another 24 hours it might have burst and then we'd have a bigger problem on our hands." She placed the picture into his manila folder and then scribbled some things down onto her clipboard again,"It's not that intricate of a procedure, we'll be in and out." She looked to Connor instead of Trisha this time, knowing it was his choice above all,"If we get you admitted sooner, we'll get you out of here faster."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
“Its fine,” he said a bit weakly. “There’s Bio-Oil and other things we can use to let it heal.”

The games, brands, scouts and other things were right around the corner. Connor couldn’t chance being graveiy ill because of vanity.

“You were right there when the sonogram came up,” he continued. He glanced at Christina when she had looked at him. With a nod, he stated “I trust you. Let’s get this over with quickly before my family and Trisha worries even further.”

If he had to sign something, he would do it. The pain and sickness however needed to come to and end.
Trisha looked down to Connor and shut her mouth almost instantly at the sight of his pale face, she stroked his cheek again and nodded. She kissed his head and sighed, looking up to the other woman again as she seemed relieved about the fact that Connor wanted to go through with the procedure. She should have been too, but her worry was almost worse.

Christina nodded,"Alright, let's have you leave and fill out some more paperwork while we prep him for surgery." She said and looked to Trisha, who seemed unsure about leaving Connor's side,"I promise, by the time you finish filling out everything, he'll be in recovery. In and out." She repeated and the blonde kept her tongue as she stood up, squeezing his hand,"I'll be right back." The woman smiled gently at him and went to leave the hospital room, and it was then that things were set into motion.

Christina put down her clipboard and looked to the nurse,"Let's get him prepped and into surgery."

They admitted him soon after, putting him under anesthesia and into surgery where Christina took over finally when left alone with his unconscious body. As she disinfected as well and got dressed in her scrubs, readying herself for her third surgery that wasn't on a cadaver. She made sure she had every tool necessary for the operation before they started. It was a delicate process, she needed to cut into him and solve the real problem he came into the hospital for then get her own use out of him.

First, she did her job, she cut into his lower stomach and cut away his appendix after identifying it again with a guess from the sonogram she had taken earlier. She was careful as she snipped away the swollen organ and removing it. It was quick and easy, something she had learned earlier in her doctorate education and completed flawlessly. Though she didn't sew him up just yet, she had other plans.

Behind her, she had brought out her experiment in the ice box she kept hidden in the morgue, something she had protected and perfected over the years of her college career. Ever since she had first gotten the idea she had planned to fulfill it with the help of Connor's body, in her mind he was the perfect surrogate for her idea. And she finally had an opportunity to be with the man she obsessed over for so much of her life, he would have to be with her. But first she had to fix him, she opened up the wound in his stomach more and took her experiment to place it within him. Careful to not to raise the suspicions of the nurses who were already packing up, she finished her own work and would check on him when he returned for his check up.

Stitching him up and making sure his insides wouldn't fall right back out as she sent him on his way again to recovery.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Not sure what else I can add other than to skip this along. Forgive the short response.

The papers were filled out and the anesthesia was delivered. Connor had went from being awake to out cold rather instantly once he was placed in the operating room and his clothes were changed. When his blue eyes fluttered forth, he had thought it was just a brief blink and the operation had yet to happen. There he was in a room however, with Trisha resting on the couch turned bed.

He didn’t feel as bad as he did before, but there was a sharp ache that bade him not to move all to fast however. How long had he exactly been out?

He would get out the bed if he could, but he still felt heavily sedated. That in itself felt terrible because it made him feel helpless. Still, the operation was a success. That was one thing he could feel great about.
He had been out for a while, it was early in the morning now, outside the hospital window the sun was just creeping over the horizon. Trisha was asleep on the chair beside his bed, his jacket covering her as she curled up in on the cushion, it didn't look like she went home. On the other end of the room was a curtain where behind it was another patient or at least there would be, it was too quiet to tell. Though soon enough when he woke, the door to the room opened and someone walked over to his side, pulling open the curtain.

It revealed Christina, she wore a new outfit beneath her doctors coat and this time her hair was up and out of her face besides her bangs. She was looking down at her clipboard and pushed up her glasses as she came over to the side of the bed, glancing up at him. Surprise crossed her face and she smiled at him,"Good morning." Her voice was quiet, for it seemed most of the hospital was asleep besides the two of them,"I'm doing my rounds." She placed a hand on the bed sheet,"Mind if I check the incision?" She looked at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Connor had hardly recognized Christine. Probably due to the fact he had just awoken. He loopily rubbed his eyes to clear away the blurriness, glancing over at Trisha before back at the doctor.

“Yea,” he wanted to say. That’s probably not how it exactly came out however, so he followed through with a nod. To think he had been out that long. It made him wonder how long the procedure had taken. That, and how much of a dose they used to sedate him. He had never been through a major operation before, so to feel this sapped was worse than being in pain. At least he could properly do something amid that ache.
They woman smiled at him still, she had came early almost to see how he would look while he was sleeping but now she got to see him when he was waking up. Her heart fluttered, imagining if she had woken up beside him this morning, but looking down from his face again,"You slept well, I assume?" She asked him and lifted the sheets, then lifting his gown just a little, keeping his decency as she did so. Her skilled hands moved skilfully, moving the gauze just a bit and looking at his wound, it was puffy and red but not due to infection, she smiled contently and nodded,"You'll heal nicely." She said and looked up to him, covering his wound again and placing the sheet back down,"You'll be ready to go home in no time."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,351 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,816 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8