Cxanadu24
I know that his content wasn't mpreg related, but his belly was impressive, none the less. Does anyone know of he's still active online? Aside from a few Youtube videos and pictures that make their annual rounds on Deviantart amd Tumblr, it appears that he's vanished.
He's on Grommr. Last I checked...
He is indeed on Grommr but there aren't any good belly pics. Would it be crass to post stuff of him? I've been trying to track down his content that isn't easily found. For instance, I found the attached photo when searching but can't confirm it's him. All I know is that it's a video thumbnail.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

God, this guy's videos are incredible. It would be awesome if someone else could find out where he went. I know most of his vids are still on his YouTube channel, but that's about it.
(11-25-2017, 11:46 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: He's on Grommr. Last I checked...

How long ago did you check? I searched for him a few days ago and the search merited no results. I'm assuming that he either deleted his account on there, or is under a different name.

Nevermind, I found him.
Hello, he does exist still, just he has been very busy with life. But he does inflation and bloats at times with an Instagram user named getbigr through that guy's Patreon. Through him is probably where you may find new content with Cxanadu24. I follow him in Instagram and grommr since he is one of my inspirations that got me into the habits I do with my own belly.
I'm glad Cxanadu24 is still around. His old YouTube videos are sensational and some of the earlier, good quality, male inflation/expansion content I know of over there... He gets his belly up to impressive sizes which I simply can't match. 

Thanks for advising he pops up on Instagram. I've just spent some time searching for him/getbigr now.

Unfortunately I'm not on Grommr.
oh wow i haven’t seen that video of him rubbing sunscreen on his belly in a while ?
anyone know where to find that video/his other old stuff??
(09-30-2021, 07:59 AM)WhatsUpNoww Wrote: oh wow i haven’t seen that video of him rubbing sunscreen on his belly in a while ?
anyone know where to find that video/his other old stuff??

His old content is still around on YouTube I'm pleased to say:

https://www.youtube.com/user/cxanadu24/videos 

Whilst it's entirely old material, his Playlist (of favourites) is worth while going through if you have some spare time too.