Closed The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash)
Name: Brandon
Description: 5'10", lightly built, brown hair, blue eyes, cleaned shaven, single, gay
Extra Info: Works as a lab technician, studying for a Ph.D.

Brandon nervously waited in the testing lab. The room was set up much like a doctor's office, with several nurses and doctors busy running tests and checking charts. Brandon had been "persuaded" to volunteer as a test subject, although he did agree to it, his manager made it clear that if he refused, his services would no longer be required.

The program would involve him carrying a baby a term, to test a new pregnancy drug. Brandon wasn't told what the drug was supposed to do, as they drug was being administered to the child's other parent. Worse, this test would involve "natural" conception, which Brandon was dreading.

Still, he wasn't worried about the pregnancy per say. Although it would be weird carrying a random person's baby, he figured that pregnancy would not be that hard. He was going to be given reduced hours at the same pay, complete medical care, and 12 weeks of paid maternity leave after the birth of the child, whether he kept it or not.

As he sat waiting, he noticed someone walking in, possibly the soon-to-be parent of his child. If he didn't get pregnant this time, they would try again next month and make multiple attempts. The MD's said he should "hopefully" get pregnant on the first attempt, and he was not looking forward to trying two times a day for five days.
Name :Cameron Hill
Job: worker for major pharmaceutical company
Description: black hair, blue eyes, slim build, wears glasses.

Cameron was walking down the long hallway of the medical company he worked for called Med co. He was feeling a bit nervous seeing as how his boss gave him an unusual assignment. He was to take some unknown fertility drug never before tested and try to impregnate another person they assigned. He didn't know how he felt about that he hoped the other person would go along with it too and not hate the assignment it would make the whole situation more uncomfortable. Cameron took the pills a few hours earlier and he felt strange and a bit energetic surprisingly considering he has been up the last 22 hours. He finally made it to the assigned room where the other test subject was suppose to be so he took a big gulp and walked in. Cameron saw another man standing in the room waiting hopefully not too long. " hello my name is Cameron are you here for the experiment too." Cameron asked.
"Yeah, I'm Brandon," Brandon said nervously. "I assume your here for the conception, I'm going to be on the receiving end Have you ever done this before?" Brandon asked. He was nervous, wanting to get this done with and not make it to uncomfortable. He was hoping Cameron had some experience doing this, it would make it a bit less awkward.
"Nothing quite like this in afraid." Cameron said " I just got the assignment and was told what I had to do I'm assuming your ok with it." Cameron said hoping for a yes. He then pulled up the file he was carrying and opened it up. "It says here they also assigned us both a house to live in together during the expirement." he said pulling up a map from the folder. " its not far from here but the paper says we are to be secluded you are to stay put the whole time and I'm to take care of you and do any running you may need. It seems there is a small town near by for any shopping that needs done." Cameron finished saying after skimming the paper work.
"Yeah, I read through that. R&D seems to think that women are less likely to miscarry if the father is around for some reason, probably some new age nonsense. Still, its free rent for the duration."

"So," he said, letting out a sigh, "Can you just, um... do you duty and get it over with? Just like stick your dick in my ass and release your load?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,436 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,112 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,731 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,934 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,068 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,117 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,824 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,843 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8