Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eveless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGOAYM4teFI

Not sure about this one, but it is an mpreg.

I'm so glad you shared this. I love this video, but had a hard time finding the full-length version.
(12-15-2017, 09:56 PM)birthfetish Wrote:  I'm so glad you shared this. I love this video, but had a hard time finding the full-length version.

You're welcome. I thought that was the full length version. There's more story?

No, I think this is the full-length version...the other one I saw was like a trailer
(12-15-2017, 10:16 PM)birthfetish Wrote:  No, I think this is the full-length version...the other one I saw was like a trailer

Oh. I did see the trailer and kept an eye out for the film just in case it showed up on YouTube.

Well it's amazing...thanks for sharing it!
(12-15-2017, 10:31 PM)birthfetish Wrote:  Well it's amazing...thanks for sharing it!

You're welcome!

Wow..I need to hear an explanation to this story so bad ,,amazing
(12-16-2017, 02:29 AM)maora_way Wrote:  Wow..I need to hear an explanation to this story so bad ,,amazing

If I remember correctly there's a description below the video. Something about a company benefiting from infertility. I only scanned it. I also read that it's part of a three part series.

(12-16-2017, 06:40 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  
(12-16-2017, 02:29 AM)maora_way Wrote:  Wow..I need to hear an explanation to this story so bad ,,amazing

If I remember correctly there's a description below the video. Something about a company benefiting from infertility. I only scanned it. I also read that it's part of a three part series.

woww so there's more to this ,,I hope it's true >< ,Guess I have to check for the description . hiihi
(12-16-2017, 09:27 AM)maora_way Wrote:  
(12-16-2017, 06:40 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  

If I remember correctly there's a description below the video.  Something about a company benefiting from infertility.  I only scanned it.  I also read that it's part of a three part series.

woww so there's more to this ,,I hope it's true >< ,Guess I have to check for the description . hiihi
Yep.

Actually, the story is about these two guys trying to bring women back into existence, since they're essentially a myth in the era they exist. It really should have been just a little longer (2 more minutes would have been good) to expand some more on the history, and maybe him finally conniving a female, but it was great nonetheless.
(12-17-2017, 04:10 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  Actually, the story is about these two guys trying to bring women back into existence, since they're essentially a myth in the era they exist. It really should have been just a little longer (2 more minutes would have been good) to expand some more on the history, and maybe him finally conniving a female, but it was great nonetheless.

Oh. Well, I didn't read the description too closely. I didn't like it when he drowned the baby. That wasn't necessary and wrong on so many levels. I feel even if the baby was a boy, he was an innocent and deserved to live.

(12-17-2017, 08:35 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  
(12-17-2017, 04:10 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  Actually, the story is about these two guys trying to bring women back into existence, since they're essentially a myth in the era they exist. It really should have been just a little longer (2 more minutes would have been good) to expand some more on the history, and maybe him finally conniving a female, but it was great nonetheless.

Oh.  Well, I didn't read the description too closely.  I didn't like it when he drowned the baby.  That wasn't necessary and wrong on so many levels.  I feel even if the baby was a boy, he was an innocent and deserved to live.

I didn't enjoy that either, but in terms of storytelling I can see WHY he did it. Unlike other movies where baby deaths were actually cruel an unnecessary (The Human Centipede) this movie made it work.
(12-18-2017, 03:30 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  
(12-17-2017, 08:35 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  

Oh.  Well, I didn't read the description too closely.  I didn't like it when he drowned the baby.  That wasn't necessary and wrong on so many levels.  I feel even if the baby was a boy, he was an innocent and deserved to live.

I didn't enjoy that either, but in terms of storytelling I can see WHY he did it. Unlike other movies where baby deaths were actually cruel an unnecessary (The Human Centipede) this movie made it work.

Never heard of the Human Centipede. Hmmmm...maybe I should go back and watch it again. Might have missed a detail or two that would help me to understand better why he killed the baby.

There are only men in that world. They were trying to give birth to baby girls. They needed some girls in that world. But they failed. The man gave birth to a baby boy. So they decided to kill it. I've read some about this online. I don't like this story at all, it's personal. I think it's cruel. If I could give birth like him, I would definitely love my baby.
(12-18-2017, 07:39 PM)Preg Jesse Wrote:  There are only men in that world. They were trying to give birth to baby girls. They needed some girls in that world. But they failed. The man gave birth to a baby boy. So they decided to kill it. I've read some about this online. I don't like this story at all, it's personal. I think it's cruel. If I could give birth like him, I would definitely love my baby.

I agree with you. Just because the experiment failed doesn't mean that they baby should die.
If you read the description it's actually part of a series on iTunes. Maybe if you can find a way to play them for free we can all see the whole story.

(12-18-2017, 08:41 PM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  
(12-18-2017, 07:39 PM)Preg Jesse Wrote:  There are only men in that world. They were trying to give birth to baby girls. They needed some girls in that world. But they failed. The man gave birth to a baby boy. So they decided to kill it. I've read some about this online. I don't like this story at all, it's personal. I think it's cruel. If I could give birth like him, I would definitely love my baby.

I agree with you. Just because the experiment failed doesn't mean that they baby should die.
If you read the description it's actually part of a series on iTunes. Maybe if you can find a way to play them for free we can all see the whole story.

It’s an anthology series, so none of the other stories are connected to each other - other than the “sci-fi horror” theme.
(12-21-2017, 12:20 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  
(12-18-2017, 08:41 PM)CherokeeGal Wrote:  

I agree with you.  Just because the experiment failed doesn't mean that they baby should die.
If you read the description it's actually part of a series on iTunes.  Maybe if you can find a way to play them for free we can all see the whole story.

It’s an anthology series, so none of the other stories are connected to each other - other than the “sci-fi horror” theme.
Oh, okay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  eveless jrcash 12 7,018 03-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Last Post: halcyon