A Road Trip to a Cursed Town (Open to Everyone)
(Basic Idea is a my character and a few of his Friends come to a small cursed town and after hocking up with some of the locals they all end up pregnant.  (Once your characters have sex with the locals either Male on Male or Female on Female or Male on Female either one or both of them get pregnant)  So I’m looking for Townsfolk, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife, Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt) (1-2), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have questions message me)

Name:  .
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Hayden
Description:  Tall (6’5”), Slender Body, Slight Tan Skin, Medium Platinum Blonde/Blue (Half Dyed) Hair, Brown Eyes
Extra Info:  Straight, Parents Move in to his house, Workout, Work as Waiter/Factory Worker, Old Child, Freshman in College

Hayden and his Friends were heading down the road.  Continuing their cross country road trip, which they all had saved for, seeing many sights and people staying in many hotels, motels and other places.  They had been all over and heading back from seeing the country that was about when the gas gage started to warn Hayden the car was low on fuel.  So he started looking for some signs for on the side of the highway.  And after heading down the road he finally saw one and noticed there was a gas station on the next exit.  A smiled graced the Male’s lips, “hey Buddy.”  Hayden said turning down the tunes.  “You care if we make a pit stop for fuel and maybe to pee and other things?”
(Can i join? you know what ill wanna do tho >..>)
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
(But why would Hayden be traveling with the President of Germany LoL yeah that's fine)
(HEhe was thinking the curse on my character would come from an... accidental night... will PM you)
(OK)
Name: Sam
Description: Average height 5'10" with a surfers build, sleek toned muscles. sea green eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Extra Info: is openly gay but not flamboyant, lives on his own, works at a small surf shop near the university, goes to same university as Hayden, shares many of same classes.

"Sure i dont mind" Sam responds with a smile "i gotta pee anyway... maybe the have some info on the local hotels and stuff too." he waited for them to stop before getting out "Want me to ask about a hotel or something while your filling up?" he asks
“Good and yeah that would be nice too.”  Hayden said as they reached the exit and he pulled over and heading on the off ramp.  Stopping and seeing the yield signed looked both ways not seeing anyone and took off.  “Did they say how far the joint was?”  He asked for getting to see the distant of the destination.
"Theres an Inn up the road, says its a bar that has cheap rooms for let upstairs" Sam said with a smile "We can get off our face drunk, then go pass out upstairs, sound perfect to me" he adjusted his pants and sat in the car.
“Well it can’t be any worse than the bed and breakfast a few town over.”  Hayden said as he finished filling the car as the receipt was printing.  Once it was done and Hayden was ready and got a few drinks and snacks they then took off heading done the road to the inn.  But once they were on the outskirt of the town Hayden had a weird feeling take a hold of him.
"Everything ok?" Sam asked seeing his friend seem to just stiffen a little "Man cant wait to hit the bar... i so need a drink... then again i think we both do, that last place was unbelievable wasn't it? cant believe they wanted us to sleep on those beds!" he shuddered a bit "And the Shower! it was short for ME! how did you ever fit under it!?"
Snapping out of it he nodded, “yeah well I wouldn’t call those beds more like a wooden box and I almost didn’t it was just super cramped.”  Hayden said as got another red light.  “We got every single red light from the exit all the way up to here.”
"Is the world getting revenge on us for something" he says with a shrug "Or we just have bad luck today? who knows" he says shrugging again and opens his bottle of water to have a swig. they arrived at the hotel not too much later the place looking a little busy "You head in, i'm just gonna have a smoke seeing as you wont let me smoke in the car" he says pulling out his packet
Hayden just shrugged, “don’t know.”  He said and got out.  “Well it is a rental and they don’t want people smoking.”  He got his stuff out and just heading inside as he was waiting in the long line.  By the time Sam got in Hayden was finally checking in.  And they got the key and were told were they were staying.  So heading to the stairs since the line for the elevator was long and the stairs were faster.  Luckily for them they were on the second floor.  Eventually they reached the room, which was all the way at the end of the hall and the two step in after unlocking the door.  “Wow!  This is the nice room we been in.  Hell nicest hotel too,” he smiled walking over to the beds and setting the stuff done.
"Yeah" he says "pitty about that dog running around though" he mutters and rubs his neck "damn thing bit me then ran off when i got up" he shrugs "ahwell, lets get settled in then hed downstairs and get smashed!" He says with a smile and cheer.
“What dog,” Hayden asked, “let me look at it?”  He requested as they were walking down to bar.  “Are you okay do you think it’s infected?”  He was concerned about his Friend, but also was feeling weird again.  Unknown to either of them they were changing so they could carry children, but they continued to the bar.
"There was a husky out in the parking lot, looked friendly enough till when it was walking off it bit me" he said with a shrug "and nah, what infection could take hold after how much i plan to drink tonight!" He says and orders a tequila sunrise with a tripple shot of tequila in it.
“Well here hoping,” he said as the bartender slid a drink he didn’t order, “I didn’t…” he was started and pointed at some drunk guy at the end of the counter and Hayden looked over at him then to his friend, Sam.  “You think he’s gay like you?  Or just drunk off his ass?”
"Hmm.. little of A little of B" he says with a shrug "probably more of B, lets face it he looks quite out of it, atleast its a free drink and its safe seeing as its direct from the bar keep" he says then raises his glass "Cheers"
“Cheer,” the clinging of the glasses quietly rang out and then Hayden took a swig of the drink and raised an eyebrow, “this is tea?”
He shrugs and continues his own drink "in a pub? Why would someone order someond else tea? Maybe is just some cocktail weve never heard of"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fantasy Adventure (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 150 919 15 minutes ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  College Roomies and their Pregnancies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 264 2,826 2 hours ago
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 152 2,012 3 hours ago
Last Post: Garix
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 237 2,400 4 hours ago
  A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 secretsparrow 117 2,087 11 hours ago
Last Post: bhdire8
  Behind the crystal (open for everyone) paulaenlaluna 0 22 Today, 03:44 AM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 618 12,237 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 562 13,224 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 52 844 01-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Overdue Clinic (open for all) popop 0 85 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: popop