A Road Trip to a Cursed Town (Open to Everyone)
Hayden nodded, “you just aren’t my type is all no fence Sam,” he said.  And starting to think about being a father, “hey do you think I would make a good father,” he asked.
Sam chuckled "no offence taken... and yeah probably, youd be better than me at least... i spend most of my free time drinking... and im bad at my own grooming, how would i handle pups?"
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
The blonde just shrugged, “yeah well I know that, but hey at least we have jobs and…” he was cut off by his phone ringing and as he pulled it out he noticed it was his Father, “hey dad…yeah…we’re okay…we’re in…” he continued to answer and tell his father about what had happened to him leaving out the part about paternity leave, “you can count on that.  Bye,” Hayden soon after hang up.
"So... what shall we do till my first shift?" he asks "Its not till tonight... what did your dad want? he know where we are?"
“Not sure I start in the evening so I have about five hours.”  Hayden just shrugged, dad just wanted to know how our trip was and were we were and if we are okay so the usual.  And give me updates on their end.”
The canine nods and smiles "how about we check out the town?" He asks "we have little else to do"
Hayden nodded as he agreed with his Friend.  “Why not I doubt you want to hand out in the hotel all day,” He said.
The canine chuckled "well im not gonna sit arround here all day and lick my balls if thats what you were wondering" He says with a grin "but im not gonna play fetch either if thats what you are asking... lets just see the sights, its why we are doing this road trip after all"
“Yeah I imagine you didn’t want so what shall we see first?”  He asked as they headed to the rental car and taking a drive around town.
"To the mall! Might aswell have a look se whats there" he says.
“Yeah that would be a good idea,” Hayden said as they headed to the nearest mall.
As they wandered around the shops, sam couldnt help but notice alot of the guys were sporting hugw bellies and all had a healthy glow about them. "This town must have good food" he mutters to Hayden "so many people are over weight"
Hayden nodded seeing the Guys with all those pregnant bellies some with twins others with more some with large babies, then the rest had one and they were all in different stages of their pregnancy.  “Yeah I would say so.”  He whispered back.
The canine smiles as they walk though the mall, although he does stop by the pet store to get himself a new furbrush. "So do you wanna get lunch here?"
“Yeah that’s fine,” the male said.  “Don’t know why, but for some reason I’m hungry.”  He smiled as he had been hearing his stomach growl for a while.
"Yeah same" sam says and rubs his stomach "then again when am i not?" He asks rhetorically. He hands hayden some money and smiles "you get what you want, ill do the same, then we meet up at a table" he says tail wagging "from what i can see tho... prices are cheap"
“Yes that is true,” taking the sum of money given and heading through the food court and hitting all of them up getting one meal from each one of the joints.  Soon after that they met up with almost the same amount of food.  “Damn you really are hungry.”  Hayden said starting to eat his meal in combination.
The canine chuckles and wags his tail "its the tail, burns alot to keep it wagging all the time" ge says although somewhere in his head that felt wrong to say "whats your excuse? You have enough there to feed three people"
“I like to go to the gym after I eat to burn off my big meal,” Hayden blurted out even though that was hundred percent a lie and couldn’t understand why he would have said something like that.  “Plus I’m just so hungry is all that my reason too.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Fantasy Adventure (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 150 917 13 minutes ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  College Roomies and their Pregnancies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 264 2,824 2 hours ago
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 152 2,012 3 hours ago
Last Post: Garix
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 237 2,399 4 hours ago
  A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8 secretsparrow 117 2,087 11 hours ago
Last Post: bhdire8
  Behind the crystal (open for everyone) paulaenlaluna 0 22 Today, 03:44 AM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 618 12,237 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 562 13,224 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 52 844 01-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Overdue Clinic (open for all) popop 0 85 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: popop