Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open)
Amanda screams loudly in pain "get it out of me please
Name - Zayn O'Donnel

Gender/sex - Male
Appearance - Tall, toned body except for the huge belly, short and wavy black hair, no beard or bodyhair, cinnamon-colored skin, brown eyes, bright smile.
Personality - Cheerful, confident and strong. He likes going to the gym, also likes flerting. He is bissexual.
Species - Human
How many babies - 3
What species of baby - Huge baby orcs
How long have you been in labor? - For about Half an hour
Backstory (optional) - A long time ago he was cursed/blessed wit hthe ability to be always pregnant, which was his dream. He gets pregnant from couple that want to have babies but can't, kind of like a surrogate. This time, he is surrogating for a couple of orcs, having their triplets.

(I hope this is okay)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(hi, sorry about the delay. been a tad bit busy)

*Zayn/tjopj44*

"Doctor!" A nurse called. "We have another one!"

Teiney looked up from Amanda's tortured form for a moment to see a man in his youth, his stomach painfully distended with some huge progeny. His tanned skin was stretched so thin across his stomach that she could see the movement of the active children beneath the layer of skin and muscle. This was going to be a long night. She hurried to his side.

"Hello, young man," she said, with no time to check his file, "Can you tell me how long you've been in labor?"
*Amanda/Animefan22*

A nurse came by to replace the doctor at Amanda's laboring side. She blanched at the sight of so much blood and gore spewing from Amanda's birth canal. The weak, elven woman was already growing pale and clammy with each new push. It wouldn't be long before her body gave out entirely.

The nurse grabbed the forceps from her supplies and shoved the first one into the mother's birth canal, then the second. She fixed the instruments around the baby's head and began to pull. It would surely be excruciatingly painful, but she needed to force the children out of this woman's womb before she was too weak to push.
Amanda screams loudly in pain gripping the bed pushing harder "my back really hurts I need to change spots soon
Zayn smiled as he saw the doctor "Hi. My name is Zayn. I'm not sure, I've just started to feel the contractions coming closer, maybe an hour ago?" He said, a little insecure. He knew it was too early and he knew he probably would have to wait a lot, but it was his first time having Orc babies and he didn't want them to get hurt or anything, so he decided he should probably go earlier to the hospital. He groaned as he felt a contraction and his legs rembled with the wheight of his huge belly. The babies inside him were huge and it would take a lot of labor to make them come out.
*Amanda/Animefan22*

The nurse slipped a hand under Amanda's back and helped her sit up. "You can't move too much, miss," she said, "you're bleeding too much."

---

*Zayn/tjopj44*

"It's so nice to meet you, Zayn." The doctor palpated Zayn's stomach. The children were huge and there were three of them, if not more. The head of the first was already engaged in his birth canal. She tried not to let her worry show on her face as the next of his intermittent contractions took hold of his distended stomach. She helped one of the nurses wheel him into the next room.
Zayn let himself be wheeled to the next room by the nurse. He was trying to keep calm and remember that he had given birth before, but at the same time he felt that would be his hardest labor, since he was having so many big kids. He had never had an Orc baby before, let alone three of them. He hoped he and the babies wold be fine.
Amanda crys in pain
*Amanda/Animefan22*

The child finally comes to full crown, stretching Amanda farther than should have been possible given her thin frame.

---

*Zayn/tjopj44*

Examing Zayn, Teirney was both baffled and concerned. She couldn't believe they had waited this long to send him to her. Triplets, even human triplets, were almost always delivered via c-section. She wasn't sure if the young man would have the energy to survive the grueling labor before him, especially if progress remained this slow. He was barely effaced and still remained only 3cm dilated.

"Why don't you walk around a bit?" she suggested,"and try to move your hips with the contractions. That will help you dilate sooner. Push the button here if you need medical assistance." With that, she left to check on Amanda again.
Amanda screams loudly in pain gripping the bed "miss it's really hurts
Amanda pushes harder screaming very loudly gripping the bed harder
(I don't think this isn't open anymore (
"Thanks" Zayn nodded tiredly as he put his stuff on the bed and began to alk around the room. It was a very difficult task due to the wheight of the babies inside him, and his back were simply killing him. Every once in a while he would groan and lean himself on the wall as he experienced another contraction. Soon enough he lost track of time, wandering through his room without a notion of time. All he knew was that he was in pain, and that the process of walking seemed to be helping, since the babies felt heavier after some time. Eventually, he let himself colapse on the hospital bed to catch his breath and rest a little before he had to walk again. He groaned as he felt a particulary painful contraction that tensed his belly and back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,391 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,209 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,239 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,487 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,019 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,549 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,192 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething