New horizons. ( closed with SpockRules.)
Aki was also relieved that his lover who was Jack was not dying or in the process of. He gently reached out, placing a big but gentle hand upon his lover's large, swollen belly. He rubbed upon it in gentle circles, hoping that that it was working to calm his beloved who was struggling a great deal to stay brave through such awful labor. He felt many kicks, some gentle and lightly butterfly like and others much more cruel, violent and harsh. He kept a close eye on his lover's sore, aching and bulging opening. The pup who was emerging did not seem to be in a rush like it's siblings did. In fact it seemed to be patient. He was tired and drowsy but he shoved that feeling aside, leaning his head down down and placing a kiss upon his stomach. He was eager to hold the other two pups in his arms. He was eager to see his lover birthing the last two final pups. He was excited and scared at the same time.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
Jack continued to bare down hard as he could but found the pup not emerging as the other two had. Part of him wished this pup was impatient and was out of him already, but part of him was glad. Birth wasn't supposed to be easy, however this was beyond easy, it was hard with such a large pup inside him. Push and push as he might, Jack could barely get the pups head to crown knowing it was large, too large for him to get out. "Please....love help me I can't....nnnnghhh!!!" Jack felt his body getting more tired with each push knowing the hour or more of earlier labor had tired him. He looked up at Aki hoping he would help him get this pup out so that the other one would come as well.

"It's stuck love please!!"
Aki was affectionate with each moment with his lover, smiling as he coached him through all of his pains. He was eager to help his lover through the agony. He looked into his lover's eyes, eager to watch his lover birth the soon to be born pup. It was indeed large. He gently rubbed his lover's big, swollen belly, trying to calm him. He helped him, getting up and going between his legs. He saw that he was tired and walked from the room to get a glass of water to calm and replenish his strength. He ran back into the room, kneeling between his lover's legs and comforting him through the pains that he had felt. He reached out, his hands gently helping the large sized pup along at a careful pace. He was worried about his lover and the harsh pain he was in. "I will help you through this my love, I promise." He said softly, trying his very hardest to assist. He was nervous, his worry growing each moment.

"Keep breathing love, it will soon be over." Aki said. "Our pup will soon be born."
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
Jack accepted the water gladly before the pains took back over trying to breathe through it. Feeling his lover's hand at his opening gave him some relief knowing he was there to help. Slowly with the help of his love, Jack continued to try and push even though he was growing tired. Finally giving one hard push, Jack let out a cry at feeling the large pup come out of him. Looking up with tired eyes, Jack watched Aki wiping the pup off before it was handed it to him, "It's a girl love, oh we have an daughter." Jack smiled but his relief was short lived when he felt the other pup already at his opening. While he let the girl pup feed from him, Jack tried to push but felt the pup not moving as the first making him worry that the other one was large as well.

(So school starts back tomorrow so sadly we going have to end this either tonight or tomorrow :( )
Aki helped his lover, gently serving the water to him. He looked at his face and deep into his eyes, eager to help in any way that he knew possible. He was happy to be with his lover, wanting to be in complete assistance. He was brave, getting down and between his legs. He was indeed brave. He did help his lover, getting to work. He was also had an urge to her lover and felt as though that his lover was in pure pain. He was worried about his lover struggling.

(I understand. Real life goes first. I will miss roleplaying with you.:()
Jack continued to push the last pup but found it was barely coming out, "Oh love it's stuck..." Jack moaned and pushed but was getting tired and the pup was very large inside him. He could feel it struggling inside him and knew it needed to come out very soon or else it wouldn't make it. That made Jack struggle to push harder as he bared down pushing with everything he had. Finally he felt the pup's head coming out but could tell it was large. Gasping Jack laid back against the bed putting the sleeping pup beside it's two brothers knowing he had just one more before they had their family.

"Love....help it....please ahhhh!!!" Jack cried out as he pushed again needing to get the pup out before it was too late.

(I know I will miss roleplaying with you as well.)
(It was fun while it lasted though. :))

Aki helped his beloved Jack, being gentle with him when the last and final pup was slowly being born at a sluggish snail like pace. He helped his lover, being soft when he was gently getting the pup out. He was eager to hold the final pup just like the other three pups he held after their rough, painful births. He was brave and helpful when it came to assisting his lover through the tormented, harsh process known as child birth.

He spoke to his lover, giving in very easily. He was there to the helping of his lover with delivering the final pup.
Jack laid there panting and pushing while his lover helped deliver their last pup. He could feel the pup moving inside him which was a good sign knowing it was still alive. Finally with a last push and cry from Jack, the pup emerged into it's fathers hands. Jack laid back exhausted from the birth while watching Aki clean off the last pup revealing it was a girl as well. As he was handed the pup, Jack let her feed from him before he placed her with her siblings watching them all asleep. After Jack watched Aki clean up the mess from the birth, Jack laid on his side with his love watching their four pups sleep.

"Oh love they are all amazing, thank you love for giving me this family." Jack smiled leaning over to kiss Aki.

(I know it was, and I shall miss you. Bye my friend, I'll talk to you once this semester is over in a few months.)
Finally the two lovers had a family to call their own. They were both happy and blessed. Life was like a maricle. "You are welcome, my love. We are blessed that all our pups made it out alive." He said with a warm, loving smile to Jack.

(Okay. Have fun.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,823 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8