A Fantasy Adventure (Open to Everyone)
(Basic Idea my character and his Friends suddenly end up pregnant and need to find a gem to end the pregnancy.  So I’m looking for Boyfriends/Girlfriends, Husbands/Wives, Parent(s) (Birth/Step/Adopt/In-Laws) (1-4), Roommate(s) (1-3), Friends, Students/Classmates, Teachers/Professors, Neighbors (1-4) and anything else you all can think of.   And this is not a One-on-One it a group RP.  And if you would have any questions message me)

Name:  .
Description:  .
Extra Info:  .

Name:  Devin Sparrow
Description:  Tall (6’3”), Slender/Muscular Body, Tan Skin, Short Blonde Hair, Green Eyes, Attractive Features/Body
Extra Info:  A Nomad, Trader, Family Left him at Birth, Tribe of Nomads Raised him

Devin Sparrow was once again traveling the world trading thing he got, found or traded for and then felt unsure of what do.  And seeing how he was going to need some food and water soon he had to get to the nearest village.  So as he continued walking Devin moved forward then suddenly hearing some rustling in the forest around him.  A little curious about it and somewhat fearing it since he know that there are some bandits out there being he had nothing to defeat him and nothing to steal either.  So the Male just waited for it until the figure walked in his sight.  “Hey there,” he said.
Name: Crowley
Description: Average height (5'10") light build, black hair, blue eyes, male skin, beard supple, somewhat disheveled appearance
Extra Info: bandit

"Stand and deliver!" shouted Crowley to the lone traveler, with his sword drawn, holding a buckler in the other hand.
“Deliver what,” Devin asked looking at the man, “what do want I’m a simple traveler.”  He said with a smile.
"Don't play dumb with me!" give me all your money, shouted Crowley, as he approached, holding out his sword menacingly.
“I don’t have any money I’m a simple nomad and trader I have no use for money.”  Devin said smiling and pulled out some food, “what some food instead?”
Crowley had seen this tactic before. Some nomads avoided the use the coins, but they normally had something of value on them. Angrily, he approached closer, resulted to either relieve this man of his valuables or right. "I mean, give me your valuables, and nobody gets hurt," said Crowley, whose patience was wearing thin. Crowley did not have all day to chat while committing armed robbery: the rangers were everywhere in the forest.
(May i join?... you know me though XD)
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
(It says open to everyone)
(True but i mainly go furry with my characters so i ask)
((Not over the thread, clearly lol, but it can’t hurt to try. I definitely see such a race within a fantasy setting ^^))

Name: Azíjn Amir Khan
Description: Considered Middle Eastern with a partially dark tanned olive skin complexion. He stands at 5’11 with a lean musculature Build. His hair is partially spiked up with round golden brown eyes. He has partial scruff to his face. Moderately masculine, but attractive.
Extra Info: Carries three Chakrams on his back and a short spear with a long blade meant to accommodate his swift movements and frame.

Well, this was certainly becoming a strange game. A nomad pleaded with food and a bandit demanded any if not everything valuable the male had.

“Have you ever just considered walking towards him and taking what you need from him instead,” a voice inquired. “Surely, if he has nothing but food, that means there’s no concealed weapon or anything and robbing him clean is a lot easier.”

A nonchalant matter, but one that spoke truth. That could be hastily done if the bandit really wanted to. Azíjn could even fight the figure off if needed, but it might not have to come to that. He certainly wouldn’t pay him off with any of the valuables he had. Azíjn was just a mere traveler like most coming down the road and if this was his form of entrainment, he really wasn’t amused.
(Yeah that's fine no need to ask)

Devin Sparrow looked towards the voice and wonder if the voice was from the gods, their messengers, evil beings or a creature of the earth.  “Tell me are you a creature of the earth or the afterlife?”  The traveler asked curious as to who the being was, “since I have been around the world and meet and seen creatures of many place and other realms too.”
Crowley became frustrated. "Show yourself!" he shouted, as he stepped back and circled around, trying to spot the source of the voice, holding his sword at the ready.
Name: Alvar
Description: An Anthro dragon about 6' tall with a reasonable build. Green scales cover him except for his neck chest belly and down his tail which is a yellow colour. he has Deep blue eyes and sweeping golden horns that extend from his forehead over the top of his head and Ear fins on each side of his head. he also has a pair of large wings on his back.
Extra Info: An ex guard he is quite skilled and carries a pair of swords. he now wanders the roads protecting travellers.

Alvar watches the goings on from the shadows of some trees close by. he would step in if he was needed but he hadn't become good at his current job if he didn't play on the side of caution now and then. He had kept a close eye on Devin for several days now worried about the lone unarmed traveller.
“If you don’t want my food then I could…” the male looked at the bandit and started to think about what he could give the man.  “You you like songs I could sing you a song?”
Oh, so they apparently thought he was some supernatural entity of which came to haunt them from beyond the grave or even the heavens above? He thought to perhaps play on this matter as he sat on a sturdy tree branch above them. His brown eyes just glanced down looking at them and the idea to just drop down on the bandit had crossed his mind several times, but what he did instead was throw one of the growing apples down at him. He noticed the male keeping his sword at the ready for anything. As a result, Azíjn steadied one of his chakrams, ready to toss the round bladed weapon out towards him like a disc should the need ever arise.

“Music actually sounds great, but that depends on what our thieving friend before us thinks.”
Alvar quickly, and silently, joined azijin in the tree. He teppen him on the shoulder, the two instantly recignising eachother. He pressed a finger to his lips, signaling nit to let the others know he was t here and shook his head at him readying his Chakrams then patted his own blade. He returned to the ground and made his way arround the group to be behind the potential thief, drawing his sword slowly ans quietly.
Crowley nervously scanned the trees. He suspected that the voice was from a humanoid, but fey were known to inhabit these forests. The strange behavior of this target put him on edge, like this was a setup. We slowly moved away from his target, expecting some sort of trap, but not knowing what it was, or where it was coming from.
Devin Sparrow stayed calmed through the entire incident.  Readying himself for all that would soon happen and started to mouth a chant he was taught by his adopted family and soon after that sat down and started to meditating.  “Yes this will help you and you will soon be ready for the events to come.”  He said even thought he had no clue what was going on and since he was a travel he tended to meditate on many think.
Azíjn felt a tap to his shoulder. Perhaps it was his training or the fact that he felt a bit of extra weight to the touch, but he wasn’t alarmed. It was a familiar grasp, and so he casually turned to see who it was. He wasn’t surprised to say the least. Alvar was his name and usually this sort of job, protecting travelers, tended to be his job. He pointed in a few places that allowed Azíjn to lower the throwing blade. Alvar took the preemptive and distractions to get behind the bandit instead and what a distraction it was. The would be traveler began saying what the traveling soldier thought was a song. Perhaps there was more to it instead. What was known however was that Alvar and him had the Bandit completely surrounded. Azíjn would leap down if the male lunged forward on the offchance Alvar didn’t get to him and should Azíjn fail, well Alvar was there from behind with a now drawn sword. This seemed like it was over before it began.
Crowley stood back, waiting for the ambush that he knew was coming. "Cease your babbling traveler! Hand over your valuables and noone gets hurt!" he shouted, nervously, in the vain hope that his adversaries would back down. Maybe they wasn't that many of them, it is only two people, he might be able to take them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Roomies and their Pregnancies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 264 2,826 2 hours ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 152 2,012 3 hours ago
Last Post: Garix
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 237 2,401 4 hours ago
  A Road Trip to a Cursed Town (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 78 749 5 hours ago
  Behind the crystal (open for everyone) paulaenlaluna 0 22 Today, 03:44 AM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 618 12,237 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 562 13,224 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 52 844 01-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Overdue Clinic (open for all) popop 0 85 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: popop
  The perfect masterpiece (open for one more) paulaenlaluna 0 62 01-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna