A Fantasy Adventure (Open to Everyone)
“Unlike you I can see the good in people and as for you I can see little good in you if not why would you want to protect me from all these bandits?”  Devin Sparrow smiled, “I have no idea where the girl went.”
Of course, he was right there while all of this was unfolding. Devin kept bickering with Crowley and vice versa. Azíjn would occasionally look back every once in a while, but he didn’t think much of it until perhaps low blows within their arguments were being aimed at. Should he help end it or just watch? Would he even instigate it further, he wondered. There is one thing he did need to know about however. Something that bugged him the most.

“You know,” he interjected from behind them at last, the male holding on to the cup he was drinking from. “She did vanish around that same timeframe I saw you randomly wandering outside. Around that time you started glowing. Why did she vanish at random, exactly?”

That in itself did appear highly suspicious to him. If anyone had a merit to be petty, maybe it was Azíjn for having to deal with that troglodyte of an elf Ranger. It didn’t help that presently, some of the Rangers were present within the Inn.
“Well I would agree that is odd I’m just wonder why I had this sharp pain in my stomach and that sick feeling too.”  The nomad said as he noticed that there were even more rangers entering the building.  And most of the thieves have left, “is there some reason why there are even more ranger in here and it feel like there more coming in as the bandits leave.”
Crowley looked around, he saw some of his comrades leave, as more rangers entered. That did not look good. The bandits were not a trustworthy lot. However, leaving no might draw attention to himself, were would a group of travelers go beside an inn at this hour? "Just stay put, act normal, and if anyone asks, say that I am your local guide, which is not untrue. Don't lie just to lie, you will trip up and give the rangers an excuse to arrest you," said Crowley, as he tried to look casual.

"What are your traveling plans for tomorrow? I can guide you to the next town, and I want to be out of here as soon as possible anyway," said Crowley.
“I have no plans after this town and as for you guiding me I’ll take my chances on my own.”  Devin said as he looked around.  “There are even more why is that is that cause the elf?  Or that fact you are in here and you are bandit.  Yes that must be it.”
Azíjn had no actual reason to lie. If Devin had nowhere to journey out to in the morning, however, the traveling soldier could think of a few places. Still, he probably would have to reprimand the nomad for how he was acting. Was it warranted? Sure. Crowley tried to rob him earlier, but the Bandit was still here and Lyla was nowhere to be seen. He did suppose if she had something to do with that glowing aura and it yielded to no affect as he felt perfectly fine now, then it was simply best to let bygones be.

“I heard of a waterfall that’s a few miles out from here,” he inquired. “Do you know anything about that? I was thinking to check it out tomorrow and probably camp out if you’re looking to keep your presence in this town a bit low.”
“My plans were trade with some locals and get some supplies and leave that’s all.  Now I want to know what the gem was and were it went and why it was glowing and that weird feeling too.”  He gave a sigh and started thinking about what he was told by his tribe.  “You know I think they were right about me leaving.  Never should have done,” he said as he looked around.  “Where ever she is I think we should find her and ask her what she know and about this traveler she was waiting for.”
"What gemstone?" asked Crowley, "The wizard and I were both hit with an unnatural nausea, and he said it seemed like a curse placed by an object. You weren't fiddling around with strange objects, were you?"

"As for the woman, don't we know where she lives, supposedly? She lived near that house we entered, or so she said. Anyway we probably should track her down, if we can," said Crowley.
“No I would never and she said she lived by the tavern so I’m sure she might be there what I would do if I was a local living in town.”  Devin said.  “So you think we should just what leave and forget about it?”
"We might as well see if we can track her down. I wonder what her deal is, she said she had a master, and I wonder who that is. It sounds like some shady undertakings might be going on, and if there is, I want to know about it," said Crowley. "Something is off about that woman Lyla. I don't know what she is up to, but I know she is up to something."
“You are paranoid and I think you need to take a heavy dose of this realm.”  The traveler said raising an eyebrow at the sudden crazy accusation.  “What do you think she is some undercover ranger or spy for the local leader?  Do you really think that and now you probably think I’m part of this crazy thing too, but I hate to break it too you we are not in a crazy plan to infect us with something.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Roomies and their Pregnancies (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 264 2,824 2 hours ago
Last Post: mpregdude
  Beneath a moonless Sky (Open to all, Anthros welcome) dave_Ross 152 2,012 3 hours ago
Last Post: Garix
  It's Not The End Of The World (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 237 2,399 4 hours ago
  A Road Trip to a Cursed Town (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 78 748 5 hours ago
  Behind the crystal (open for everyone) paulaenlaluna 0 22 Today, 03:44 AM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
Heart Wolf Wanderers (Furry+Open to all!) gre-y 618 12,237 01-18-2018, 04:41 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Furry mpreg town (open to all) PregWolf3 562 13,224 01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  Teirney's Labor Ward for Supernatural Deliveries (open) asablehart 52 844 01-18-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Overdue Clinic (open for all) popop 0 85 01-16-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: popop
  The perfect masterpiece (open for one more) paulaenlaluna 0 62 01-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna