Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake
"I must thank you then, boy." Tiberius said to Arias. "Keep it up and you may earn yourself a raise already." Tiberius had smirked at Arias. The man started to rub at Yuan's belly again. He was aware of Victor's presence, but he would leave the younger man alone for now. It was still a bit early and he did prefer to wait until sunset to begin this... Ritual of sorts with the omega.

"My lord... Why don't you at least try to get to know our newest addition before tonight?" This was Yuan. Tiberius finally turned his gaze towards Victor, the male wrapped his arms around himself, still keeping his gaze averted. "If he's afraid of you, he won't enjoy his bonding with you as much." Tiberius rose a brow. He didn't seem to have considered this until Yuan brought it up. Yuan appeared as though he was just making it easier for Victor. Some omegas had hated their bonding experience with the emperor. He was crass and rough with his mates, seemingly only being marginally gentle with Yuan. Granted Yuan didn't care if he was rough or not. Of course... Victor was in heat so he'd probably enjoy it either way.

"I... Suppose?" Tiberius seemed somewhat reluctant. Yuan smiled. "I'll remain by your side... But only to keep you in line." He moved away from Tiberius and let the emperor move to where he could sit between them. Tiberius seemed to watch Victor for a moment. The general had turned to face him now, giving him an apprehensive glare. "You can't tell me the great Beast of Akai is afraid of me.". "I'm not afraid of you." Victor growled. This was true. He just didn't want to be so close to an alpha during his heat. He had noticed that Arias was remaining next to him. In a way, he found some comfort with another omega near him with this alpha so close to him right now. He frowned when Tiberius jolted suddenly, grunting. It seemed as though Yuan had elbowed him. "Don't antagonize him, my dear..." He said, smiling innocently at Tiberius after he'd done it. He received a glare from the king, but the alpha clearly wasn't going to do anything back to his favorite lover.

Tiberius turned back to Victor, folding his arms. "You are a warrior then... Would you rather spar with me than sit and talk?" Tiberius didn't seem to be very good with words judging by how he was avoiding the idea of conversation. Victor rose a brow but he nodded. Gods.. If he could make it back to Astalan, he'd have to inform the others that the emperor Tiberius was seemingly shy or at least awkward when it came to heartfelt, normal conversations. "Very well.. Perhaps I will manage to charm you with my fighting. We'll make a show out of it." Victor would be his exception to letting a harem omega handle a weapon. He was obviously skilled and Tiberius wanted to see that skill in person once more. Of course, if he let the omega spar or train whenever he could, he would be a handful to care for whenever he did get pregnant. He struck him as the stubborn type that would refuse to go on bed rest...
Arias smiled and gave a short respectable bow in response and continued to stand off to the side until he was almost certain his prescense was being ignored by the emperor who was busy lavishing his omega with attention and doing a very good job at flustering his other omega to anger and excitement all at once, though Arias was unsure if the latter part were do the heat or that Victor had the chance to slay his captor.

It was easy to slip out, and if anyone noticed, well he didn't think that Yuan would mind his leaving so much, and beside the guards were all present, Yuans, Victors, the emperors, no harm could come or go unseen by so many eyes and he wasnt a guard to begin with, so why he was so worried for their safety was a puzzle.

"Arias!" Came the sweet melodious voice from the gardens and he looked up to see Treya poking her head out of another chamber.
"I saw Tiberius go inside...Victor?s chambers and well I suppose that if you left then its because they busy and you being ignored, yes?"

Arias flushed for what felt like the hundreth time, and hated himself once again for it, as well as raised one pale brow in curiousity. "Well they are busy, yes. I wouldnt say they were ignoring me, and even so, it is their right, I am only a servant".

Treya snorted. "Yuan is always demanding of Tiberius' attentions, and he only shares them with those he is fond of, or to make himself seem ever the better in out alphas eyes". It was a bitter almost resentful way she said the words that made a pit begin to form in Arias' belly, but then she mangaged to look so lonely and sad that Arias just wanted to comfort her.

"Was there something I could do for you, mistress? I am, I suppose, currently available for any near task".

Treya laughed. "You sound so haughty when you speak like that, almost noble even", she smirked and waved him closer. "Your name means 'noble presence' did you know? I thought it odd that a servant would have such a name".

"I hadn't know it had any meaning other then that it was my name. That is al it is afterall, a name".

Treya snorted, crossing her arms under her breast and lifting her nose in the air. "You've some nerve to say such thing to me when I was only being kind and pointing out that your name was nice, to me at least".

Arias felt both dread and shame. Shame won out however, because truly he had been short with her and she was just being kind. Any punishment or such that she may give was expected and warranted.

"I am sorry, mistress. I... I spoke out of turn". He had, but then he wasnt quiet so fond of his name anyway, that someone, and a royale omega at that seemed to like it was off putting.

He glanced down the hall, to the short distance were the guards still stood outside Victors chambers. He heard Treya sigh, and looked back at her, her large doll like eyes on the guards.

"He likes males most I think, he never treats what few female omegas he has with even a semblance of attention. Why I am here, I honestly don't know", she looked back him and Arias was silent now as she spoke. "I love Tiberius and i carry his child happily, hoow am I so very different then Yuan then gender?"

Arias wanted to point out a few very important differences, bt he couldnt bring himself to do so, instead asking. "You said you love him, but are you in love with him?"

(i'm sorry, im not sure where else to take him just yet DX)
(It's fine.)

Victor had noticed Arias leave of course. He hadn't stopped him as Arias wasn't his to command, nor did he have any intentions of ordering anyone to do things. He glanced at Tiberius, watching as the alpha got to his feet. The alpha male had wrapped a hand around Yuan's waist, pulling him closer. Victor almost longed for that touch, but he wasn't going to go anywhere near Tiberius for that. He didn't want to be here really... So he was thinking of befriending someone, anyone that could help him get out of here.

Tiberius had moved to follow Victor out of the room. He had taken to sort of watching the swaying motion of his hips as he walked. He bit his lip, hardly trying to ignore his urges here. He just couldn't wait for tonight.

Once outside, Tiberius ordered one of the beta guards to hand Victor a sword. Tiberius noticed that other omegas had gathered, a few of them moving to sit with Yuan. The ones with Yuan were probably among his favorites. Each of them wearing varying degrees of clothing and jewelry and each of them pregnant. There were a few women and a few men among them. They appeared to be gossiping about something or other, but Tiberius didn't much care for their idle gossip knowing the omegas were always in some kind of drama.

Tiberius had unsheathed his own sword by now. It was a long, two handed weapon. The hilt was black, though decorated with jewels and gold. A plume of white fur hung off the end of the hilt. Victor stood before him, glaring at him still, probably annoyed that he was having to fight Tiberius in practically nothing... But Tiberius found it alluring if nothing else. "I should have taken the time to have you covered up. You're already distracting me." This response only irritated Victor, making the male sneer.

"Hmph.. Best keep on your toes emperor or you might come to regret asking me to spar with you." He growled. Tiberius grinned though. Even as Victor charged him. Tiberius blocked, striking out to kick him, but the smaller male danced out of the way. "Was that a threat?" Tiberius seemed more amused than worried as they continued to trade blows. "The hell do you think?" Victor spat, bringing his blade down in a strong swing only to have it harmlessly deflected by Tiberius' sword. The alpha male shoved Victor back and nearly caught him, but again, the omega was faster and moved back. Tiberius chuckled as he watched Victor. The omega had made no more sudden moves after that. Standing across the clearing with a wild light in his eyes, he looked like an angry wild animal. "Come my little vixen." Tiberius gestured with a hand, having let go of the sword and freed one hand. "I thought you were going to make me regret-" He was suddenly cut off. Victor had darted in the moment he'd held his hand out. Too slow to grab his sword with his free hand again, Victor had him pinned on the ground, glaring down at him with a sword at his neck. "I am not a vixen, nor am I yours.." He was furious. Tiberius smirked as Victor had thrown the sword down and was turning to leave but Tiberius grabbed his arm and pulled him down to where he could pin him. "Don't prematurely assume the fight is over, my little vixen..." Tiberius seemed to just be saying this to annoy Victor. The omega struggled beneath his weight, having tensed. As much as being in this position appealed to him, he was trying to push the bigger man off. Tiberius didn't do anything to him though. He just pulled away from Victor who scrambled to his feet and away from him. Tiberius watched with a slight smile. Amused. "By the way... You didn't make me regret a thing.. It was quite the opposite really.."

Victor snorted as Tiberius moved to sit among the omegas who gathered around him. Victor took to sitting nearby, his back turned to them. He could hear them laughing and talking, but even as Tiberius mentioned him in jest every now and then, probably to anger him and make him start fussing with him; he still wouldn't turn to face them. He wasn't going to give Tiberius that as he knew that was what the king wanted him to do.

"Are you alright, my lord?" This was the sound of the older woman. Her name was Cecilia. She was sitting at the table with Victor. "Of course he isn't.. He was just pinned by that big idiot." This was his guard, Lee. The guard was maybe around Victor's age. The youngest of them was the more quiet female servant. "No.. I'm fine." Victor said, glancing at them. "Just... A little tense is all." He muttered. He would love to have a swig of whiskey right about now to take the edge off, but he doubted there was anything alcoholic out here considering the omegas were generally pregnant and Tiberius probably wouldn't want them harming or killing his unborn children. Victor wasn't pregnant though... Granted.. Last night with the emperor could have been what done it. He felt nauseous at the thought. He didn't want to have a child, especially for someone he didn't love.. Maybe there was a time when he had wanted to have someone's child, but that had been years ago and it hadn't ended well.. Lets just say, he didn't have any fond memories of it and he wasn't willing to open up to anyone else and give himself over to them like he had then.

"If you want, we could take you to your room to lay down." Lee said. "No. I don't want to get too comfortable here."

"The emperor isn't going to hurt you you know..". "Maybe not, but what of those jealous omegas?" Victor looked at Lee. "Oh yeah.. Good point.". "M... Maybe he wouldn't mind us taking him on a walk?" The more quiet girl, Kaia, spoke up. "Around the castle maybe?" Lee glanced at Tiberius. He was focused on the omegas that had gathered at his side. He would glance at Victor every now and then as though he was upset the former general wasn't paying him any mind... And he probably was. He hated it when his omegas acted like they didn't want anything to do with him and probably made him pursue them more ferociously from what he'd seen of the king and how he'd been with a few omegas that had taken longer to warm up to him. Lee actually felt bad for the omegas that were ensnared by the king anyway. It wasn't like they came willingly after all.

"Maybe Victor should ask him? He probably won't listen to us.. Or he'll make Victor ask him anyway.." Victor scowled. "I'd rather not.. Knowing that bastard, he'd want me to roll over, beg, and suck his dick before he'd let me go." None of which Victor would do. He'd rather die before that.. But unfortunately Tiberius couldn't have just killed him in that raid rather than capturing him like he'd done. This was embarrassing for a military officer of his rank to be stripped of his title and forced to be a mere breeding slut for the emperor that had captured him. It was an insult to his honor and a huge gaping wound on his ego. What made it worse was that he was in heat and had enjoyed what taste of the emperor he'd had last night. It was pathetic really. He was certain his family would see him as a disgrace if he ever managed to escape this.. this... Hell hole. He'd be lucky if his father didn't disown him and he no doubt would if he ended up bearing the child of their king's enemy.
Arias had decided to return to the rooms after Treya had ordered him to go away with big teary eyes. He felt guilty for making her cry, though all he had done was ask a legiatment question, of course, Treya hadn't answered.

He had went back to the room only to find that everyone was gone and had wondered til he found the emperor and Victor sparring. He had watched until it was over and Tiberius was surround by his omegas, minus Victor who had moved to his servants and guard. He saw that Yuan was in the emperors lap and seemed content. Either way, he wasnt getting near them if the glares the emperors guard gave him were anything to go by.

He sighed and moved to sit on the floor just away from a few of the other servants and glanced over to Victor and lose himself in thought.
Victor realized that Arias had returned by now. He admitted the proposal of a walk had appealed to him., but he didn't want to indulge the king and speak to him. Those servants of his had fallen silent and he was fine with this. He didn't exactly feel like talking after what had happened just now. He himself had retreated to the deeper recesses of his mind to think on his horrid predicament, pondering on whether he could manage to escape at some point or not.

(Sorry for this short response. I wasn't sure what else to add to this part so you could skip to some point in the day or the next day if you want to.)
(Okay, but I'll just skip ahead a day for now)

Treya had forgiven him appearantly, cause she had presented him with a new outfit that she also claimed was fit for a servant of only the kings favorite omegas servants, then she had told him to tell both Yuan and Victor hello from her. It was sweet but odd and Arias really didn't know what to make of the gesture.

He decided to put on the clothing though because it felt like silk in his hands and was a lovely shade of dark purple and blue.

He then proceed to get snacks for both Yuan and Victor and return to the courtyard.
(My pm won't go through cause quotas it says)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,558 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,253 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8