Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
(01-22-2018, 12:01 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: Name :Silver
Species :Human
Pregnancy : twins, 4 months along
Other : he has little to no memory of what has happened to him. He calls himself Silver thanks to a silver trinket he woke up with. Is clearly malnourished and has had a couple of rough months.

He had observed how many like him had entered the home and he checked thr paper again with a quick direction that had been written down for him by a woman he had ran into in the streets. Shyly he entered trying to cover the growing bump in his middle.
Ah, hello. Welcome, Silver. I am Aulara.
"Hi..." he said shyly looking around "Is... this where I can get some help?" he asks as he placed a hand in his belly just enough to let the woman see the roundness forming under his dirty clothes that where too big for him.
(01-22-2018, 12:07 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: "Hi..." he said shyly looking around "Is... this where I can get some help?" he asks as he placed a hand in his belly just enough to let the woman see the roundness forming under his dirty clothes that where too big for him.

Yes. I run this fine place. How about we start with your living arrangements? Do you have any particular needs?
"it's just policy" Ronan was quick to explain but left the chair to one side and silently guided the rat to their medical bay and into an examination room "we have some gowns in thr bathroom you're free to change into. I'm Ronan and I hope to be able to help you today. Could you tell me of your pregnancy? so I know best what to look for" the werewolf said kindly
The young man blushed "I have... no place or family to go to, they... they' said you could help" hw said nervous handing her thr small slip of paper he had been given. He was scsred as he wasn't sure how he had even gotten pregnant or who was he. He just knee there was a life inside of him thr bump couldn't just be fat.
(01-22-2018, 12:27 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: The young man blushed "I have... no place or family to go to, they... they' said you could help" hw said nervous handing her thr small slip of paper he had been given. He was scsred as he wasn't sure how he had even gotten pregnant or who was he. He just knee there was a life inside of him thr bump couldn't just be fat.

I'm so sorry, dear. Don't worry. I will help. Is there any particular floor you would like your room to be on?
"Floor?" he asked not sure if there was any difference "I'll just be grateful for any Room you have" he said and looked around thr place just as his stomach grumbled he was starving and he clearly didn't looked to healthy or well at the moment
(01-22-2018, 12:37 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: "Floor?" he asked not sure if there was any difference "I'll just be grateful for any Room you have" he said and looked around thr place just as his stomach grumbled he was starving and he clearly didn't looked to healthy or well at the moment
How about we keep you on the first floor. You can have room 102
"Thank you, that's very kind. I promise I won't be a bother" whispered the young man still unsure of what to do with himself.
(01-22-2018, 12:59 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: "Thank you, that's very kind. I promise I won't be a bother" whispered the young man still unsure of what to do with himself.

It is why I created this place. Don't worry, sweetheart.*I kiss your hand* Now you look malnourished, so how about we get you in for a medical exam?
the man blushed even more as she kissed his dirty hand and nodded "Okay... I guess that is all right" he said nervous about what she might find about during it "will the exam hurt?" he asked as he followed her
(01-22-2018, 01:05 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: the man blushed even more as she kissed his dirty hand and nodded "Okay... I guess that is all right" he said nervous about what she might find about during it "will the exam hurt?" he asked as he followed her

It shouldn't. I apologize, the staff is busy at the moment so you will have to wait, but we will get you taken care care of as soon as possible. It shouldn't hurt. Please, have a seat. *I guide you to a comfy chair in the waiting area*
Silver took a seat nodding and placed a hand over his small bump, looking at the woman who was being so kind. He blushed as he thought he was thr ine that would see him.
"Well... " said Squeaks, somewhat nervously, "I have never been to a doctor before, I've been a feral all my life," said the rat anthro, not really knowing what sort of info the werewolf wanted.
"is this your first pregnancy? or have had any miscarriages?" Ronan asked "of you have had no medical attention and been feral perhaps it would be better if you stay with us for a while, to make sure you Ans your baby are well"
(01-22-2018, 01:10 AM)Silvermoon Wrote: Silver took a seat nodding and placed a hand over his small bump, looking at the woman who was being so kind. He blushed as he thought he was thr ine that would see him.

How do you feel, dear? Can I get you anything?
"This is my third pregnancy, I've had no miscarriages, that I know of. I haven't had anything major happen," said Squeaks. Rat anthros tended to have fairly easy pregnancies, there bodies were designed to reproduce rapidly.
Ronan took note of everything for his patient file Ans nodded "I will quickly take your measurements and vitals before we do the physical exam. I'm glad to hear everything went well with thr previous ones" he said smiling as he motioned for him to stand over thr scale to check his weight.
Squeaks nervously stepped on the scales, being totally unfamiliar with the process. He was 4'6" and weighed 105 lB.
"I say you're not that far from. delivering are you? you're a bit shy from the weight we would like you to be but nothing too serious" he assured him as he wrote down the weight and other vitals "now please lay down, don't be scared, you've done thissny times. Perhaps not a check but indeed deliver healthy babies"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,271 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,481 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,492 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,176 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,768 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,604 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,249 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,511 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,306 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,248 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091