Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
Benjamin

After receiving instructions he went to one of the delivery rooms where he found two nurses that were helping a merman into the tub. "Hello Sir, I'm Benjamin and I'll be your caretaker. How are you feeling?" he asked as he came closer to the tub "is this your first pregnancy?"
Ronan

He rubbed his hands to warm them before he began to feel around the furry belly for thr size and position of the baby "Not too long, just a few more minutes. Won't you move in with your kids? we do have facilities for them too" he said as he felt around and made pressure on some areas "does thst hurt? or have you experienced any type of pain or discomfort?" he asked and smiled "my husband is currently pregnant, it's going to be our first baby"
"I wanted to see this place before I moved in. I tried this sort of thing before, but my husband... doesn't do well in this kind of environment, it's too restrictive, and I don't not sure about it either," said Squeaks. "No, nothing is hurting too bad," he said.
Yes its my first .and I asked Aulara for a check up since I hadn't had one for this pregnancy and said none was available for it
Ronan

"We try to. provide a caring and healthy atmosphere for thr family. We do make close checks to make sure father and baby are doing fine. But you seem to be really healthy, I don't see you needing us all over you" Ronan said smiling "have you ever had a sonogram? well be able to see inskde your womb and see the baby. O could even tell you what you're having of you'd like to. You mentioned you have other kids? what are their ages? boys or girls?" hw asked wanting to make his patient comfortable during the check
Benjamin

Thr human smiled "don't worry I'll be in charge of everything relating to your care and health check ups."he explained" Can you spend time outside of water or not any longer? "hw asked as he asked the nurses to start in a tank to accommodate him and moved a trolley with all he would need to check on thr young expecting father
I can handle not being in water for a little bit longer Benjamin. I said
"My oldest is a boy, he's 20 months, the younger one is a girl, she's 9 months. They are both still nursing," as Squeaks talked, they heard a knock. In the window, the say a male rat anthro holding two children. He impatiently hit on the window to get there attention. It was Squeak's husband, Whiskers.

Squeaks put his hand on his forehead in frustration. "You better go talk to him, he can unreasonable at times, I apologize in advance," he said.
Benjamin

"It's okay, it's only to know, I can examine you in the tub. Have you felt any pains or do you have any concerns?" he human asked sitting in a small stool next to his patient.

Ronan

he was about to place cold gel over the rats belly when he heard the knock and looked over the window. The bug guy chuckled" Okay don't worry, I'll go talk to him and see if he wants to come in "Ronan said as he headed outside to meet Whiskers" Hello Sir, I'm Ronan and have been assigned as a caretaker to your husband. I was just about to do a sonogram you can join us of you'd like Ans get the children to Squeaks so they can nurse "
Ok Benjamin im in my 7th month of pregnancy and merfolk give birth at the 11th month. I have a few stomach aches from the twins splashing their tails and could you tell me the genders of the twins I don't know and want to.
Benjamin

Thr human smiled and nodded "sure well see that un a minute" hw said as he began to feel around your belly to make sure of the position of the twins "they're resting quite high, hace they been causing any back pain by any chance?" he asked as he then brought the sonogram machine "for this I will indeed need to have your belly at least out for water so I can apply the gel"
"Yes their have been some back pain'', I said as I raised my belly out of the water for him to apply the gel
"OK, I don't wanna make trouble," he said, clearly intimidated by Ronan, who was much larger than him. At only 4'9," almost everyone was taller than Whiskers. He followed Ronan into the examination room, carrying the two kids.

"Ya gonna feed your kids today?" he shouted angrily at Squeaks.

"If you wait a dam minute, no need to be rude about it," said Squeaks angrily, as he pulled up his hospital gown, exposing his swollen A-cups. Whiskers grouped Squeaks' chest quickly, and Squeaks winced in pain.

"That is nature tellin' you that ya need to nurse, didn't even do it hard. Why do ya even do this, your tits got ta hurt," Whiskers said, at they placed the who infants on Squeak's chest.

"You have to make a scene, don't ya?" said Squeaks, as he nursed, glaring at his husband.
Benjamin

"this will feel cold" he warned as he applied thr gel over the growing belly of his patient. He turned the machine on and moved the wand around his growing belly "healthy heartbeats, now let's see if the babies will let us take a look" the human healer said.

Ronan

The giant was rather surprised by how Whiskers was treating his pregnant mate. "Please sir, there's no need for treating your mate this way" he said coming with some pillows to prop thr infants so Squeaks could nurse them "are you okay Squeaks?" he asked gently as he took a look to thr breast that had been grouped.

As thr babies settle Ronan helped the rat on his side to be more comfortable "we can wait for them to finish or we can procede Squeaks"
I turned my head to the screen aandsaid, ''thank goodness their heartbeats are healthy"
Whiskers moved back to the corner of the room. "This is why we don't like shelters!" shouted Squeaks, angrily. "Every time we raise our voice, everybody has to butt in and play the white knight. If he grabs my tits, I discipline my kids, or I do a bit of biting when we mate, everybody acts like its the most shocking thing in the world," he said, nursing his two infants.

"Squeaks, there ain't no need to yell at the nice werewolf," said Whiskers, calmly.

"Well why don't you man up, and tell him off yourself!" said Squeaks.

"Cuz I got the good sense not to. Now, ya said your peace, no need ta jabber on and on," said Whiskers.

"OK, fine," said Squeaks.
Benjamin

He smiled and the clear picture of two babies came into the screen "what were you hoping for?" he asked and moved the wand around to get a better look to determine genders "well I can tell you youre having twin girls, congratulations!" he said smiling as he began to point out things for the patient in the screen.

Ronan

He was quite surprised to see all that scene unfold, and instead of being shocked or scared about the way his patient had acted he chuckled "Dont worry Squeaks, I see how it is now, its okay, Ill just let you and your husband be" he said as he sat in the stool waiting for him to nurse his kids "I can see you cen defend yourself all too well, thats a good thing. So what where you expecting from us if you dont like shelters?" he asked with a smile.
Its girls I was hoping for boys but this is great thank you, I said smiling and crying at the same time looking at the screen
Benjamin

The young human looked at the merman, it was more commun than not that an expecting parent would have all his hopes uf for a gender and get the other "Girls are very affectionate to their dads, and can be really sweet" he said in hopes of making him feel it was a good thing "and of course you and your mate can try again for a boy later as well" he said and smiled seeing he was smiling now as he looked on to the screen "I can print out some pictures for you, if youd like that"
Unfortunately the father like most other fathers in Merfolk pregnancies don't want anything to with the children or its carrier so im on my own. Most Merfolk that can carry a child have their first pregnancy at 15 when we are considered adults. Don't worry I will be a great father to these girls.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,271 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,480 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,492 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,175 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,767 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,604 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,249 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,511 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,304 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,248 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091