True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Lol, it is alright my friend. It is not fun being trapped but internet keeps me sane. I am glad to rp here to get away to my imagination.:D)

Tiredly Aki snapped back to reality, coming down from his intense sexual high. He cried out in painful pleasure, feeling his stepson's already large cock thickening more as the sperm filled it. He gasped as he felt his lover double larger in size. He felt his own cock squirting a few sprays of his own cum. " That was amazing, Nick. I never knew you had so much strength in you." He said softly.

That very night he was sure that soon the seeds that were inside of him would catch his female like eggs. He soon felt his womb filling up with his son's essence. He smiled, wrapping his arms around his beloved stepson as he closed his eyes wearily and relaxed for a short while. He ended up falling asleep, not waking up until the sun from the window a few steps away shined one of its beyond bright, blinding beams at him. He got up with a sigh, taking a well deserved shower, washing his whole entire body clean.

That morning he awoke, deciding to make a big hearty breakfast for his stepson as a reward. He was eager to know if he would be pregnant with his stepson's child or children. Each minute he waited was like torture.

After putting on a black hoodie and pulling its hood above his head to conceal his identity he took a quick fast walk like pace to the store nearby, getting and purchasing a pregnancy test that seemed to be the most accurate. When he went up to the chckout line the nosey cashier asked about the item he bought and in response Aki lied and said it was for his sister and the cashier nodded and shrugged casually as if saying he did not exactly cared, believing the lie. Soon, Aki ran back home before he was asked by anyone else. When home he walked into the house, sitting in the warm kitchen.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Nick chcukled. "well, father," he deliberately stressed on the term now that they had crossed that line. "you still ahve a lot to explore from me...." he smiled and pressed a light kiss on the moustached man's soft lips, and snuggled close to him, letting sleep engulf him.

When Nick woke up again, the bed was empty and theother side was cold, indicating Aki had left for awhile. Nick sat up in bed, still dazed by sleep, and looked around. Had it all been a particularly vivid dream, or did it really happen. Stupidly, he snuggled his head back into hte bed, sniffing the side where he remembered Aki had been, and smiled into the bedsheets as he caught a whiff of his stepfather's unmistakable musk. It was lovely - warm, mature, and every bit as musculine as he could imagine. his heart pumped a little faster when he imagined that smell turning into one that's a little sweeter, milkier, as Aki turn up pregnant.

Freshening up quickly, he proceeded downstaris to find his beloved. The one who he had never dreamed could be his as well.... the house was large, and there were maids working around already, all nodding to him as he went down the stairs. He eventually enetered the kitchen, and saw who he had been looking for.

In front of the maids, Nick was still a little cautious. Despite having spent such a brilliant night with Aki, he wasn't sure what's the stance they should take in frotn of his father, and all maids would possibly send news back to him. He came from behind and ever so lightly, brushed his hand across Aki's shouler, along his hoodie, and concealed his action by his body. "you are up early?" he asked casually, getting to his seat.
Aki looked beside him as he felt a hand touching his hoodie and one of his sturdy shoulders. Upon investigating the such phantom like touch he turned his head to find out who that someone was who demanded attention. Upon figuring who that someone was he began smiling as he saw his stepson, finding it hard to stay casual when his beloved son was awake. He did not tell about the pregnancy test because of the curious, nosy maids lurking around so he would tell him that night when the such maids would all fall asleep, in his stepson's room he would say what was to be said. He was eager to find out the test. If it would say yes that he was pregnant then he would have his first child in the world.

"Good morning Nick and yeah, you could say that I am up quite early. I wanted to fix you breakfast. After you are done we could take a walk." He said softly as to not cause any of the maids ears to hear besides Nick and only him. He cared of noone but Nick and him alone.

He pulled his pitch black hood down, revealing his face to his son once more. He soon put a couple of pancakes, a few strips of crispy bacon on two plates after cooking them and two glasses of cold, delicious orange juice. "Here you go, Nick." He said softly, putting the plate that was his stepson's on the table infront of him. He sat down at the kitchen table across from him. It would be hard to keep his special secret from the maids when he would probably get bigger in the stomach region. He wasn't sure if he was pregnant so for now he was in the clear with the maids but soon he would find truth.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

"Thanks." When Aki placed the plate, Nick took over anf their fingertips touched for a millisecond. He gazed at Aki, tracing his movement while his tight ass moved under his sweatpants. Aki was blessed with a bubbly butt, and Nick couldnt wait to see how it would change and fill up even more once he got pregnant. He wondered if Aki would be feeling some aftermath of the vigorus sez they has last night... perhaos when he sits down?

If Aki was feeling any discomfort, he hid it well. Fron across the table, Nick didnt see any such signs he delved into his breakfast, humming as a wordless praise for his stepfather's cooking. He was used to the cook's cooking, that Aki's brought him a diffrtent taste - something more homey. He was hungry, and within minutes had cleared his plate. Wiping his mouth, he leaned backwards to look at Aki. "You been learning how to cook? I thought that's pretty awesome." He smiled at Aki, trying to keep it small and gentle, avoiding the maids feom noticing anything.

Just then, some noise came from the door. They both looked at that direction, alert, and worried. Ncik groaned inwardly. Why would his father decided to return right this moment.... right after he and Aki had crossed the line and ready for much more things to go on....
"You are welcome, Nick." Aki found it hard not to touch Nick, feeling a close bond with him and only him. He was eager to find out if he was truly with child. When he went further in the harmless game of normal, friendly conversation he was startled by a hard knock on the front door. "Don't worry Nick. I will answer the door." He said softly as he got up to from where he was sitting on his side of the table in the kitchen and to his feet. He walked from the kitchen and over to the front door of the house. Once there he took a silent breath like sigh from his lungs. He hoped that Nick's father would not know.

From time to tinmr when he was walking he felt sore in his nether region but it was truly worth it. He answered the door, acting calm and collected. He greeted the father of Nick at the door inviting him into the house for a while. He would not fall into or dare to tell him about anything that was happening between him and his beloved stepson Nick. He smiled to hide any annoyances that he was trying his very very hardest to hide from the even larger man known as his stepson's beloved father. He hated the man, living and loving for his beloved stepson and only him. He was blessed to be with his beloved.

"Hello Mr. Christopher." He greeted Nick's father at the door, giving him a kind handshake. He soon led him to the kitchen area. "How are you today?"

"oh, why the distance. Are you mad for me not being around so frequently? oh babe, give me a kiss." Christopher came along and gave his husband a hug. He quite fancy his husband, who was a few years younger than him and attractive as hell. Some of his business partners did commented behind Aki's back that Aki was somewhat like a trophy husband indeed, with his grogeous physique and strong built.

Christopher was a man nearing his 60s, with greying hair. He was tall, and it was clear Nick inherited his height from him even though Nick had yet to build up themuscle on his frame. The young man remained seated and silent even though he knew who's coming back. "nick! not gonna come and greet your old man?" Christopher stretched his hands, his smiel froze for asecond seeing hte lakc of interest from his son, and decided to switch topic. "ah, I come back witha good news. You know I was away on a business trip... and one of our foreign partners in Paris offered an internship place. You wanna head for it? France's a beautfiul city." he smiled, heading to the fridge for a drink. "take a gap year there, i have told them you are either a freshman or graduating from high school coz i don't remember exactly... anyway." he waved his hand in the air. "just get prepared. Your internship could start anytime. and oh well, end anytime, but 6 momhts is more likely." he said with a huge grin, like he was indeed presenting his son with a great gift.

Nick was stunned. He didn't expect somthing like that, but it had been a great opportunity. He looked at his father for awhile, then his gaze slipped to Aki.... so what now....
Aki enjoyed being around Nick, savoring each moment that they shared. His beloved stepson would be the only light in his otherwise dark, cloudy world. He gathered up his tolerance and placed a kiss upon Christopher' s lips for a moment or so. He went on with fake gestures to his husband, pulling it off smoothly and very nicely. He wanted to kiss Nick but went along with kissing and embracing Christopher. He tried his very hardest not to shove Christopher away and wipe his mouth where saliva was but he did not, giving his husband a fake but convincing smile. He was eager for Christopher to leave and he wanted to be alone with Nick and him alone. He had a moment, wanting to have time to think about the trip to lively and beautiful France.

"Love .. can I think things over before choosing to go to Paris?" He asked softly, not wanting to go anywhere with Christopher.

He sat down at the table, offering his lover breakfast. He put out a third plate, handing him it, letting him sit down. Life was sometimes bliss but the lover he cared so much about the most was his beloved Nick. Don't get it wrong, he loved Christopher but he loved and admired Nick more than anything in the whole entire world and so much more. Love was sometimes tricky but at times it was more of a gentle flowing river that was truly far and endless.

Life was truly like that.

Soon he was fine with his his plate of breakfast, licking his lips in bliss. He smiled at Nick and then Christopher. "I hope that the breakfast was alright?" He questioned both men. He was eager to hear the results of feedback for the meal he lovingly prepared. He put each now empty plates in the sink, washing each one one by one until they were all completely clean as a whistle. He came up with a convincing excuse to cause Christopher to leave.

Christopher raised his brow hearing his husband's words, but didn't comment until he receive the plate wiht a hum that replaced the thank you, and sit down to devour into it. "hmm, so so, the bacon's a little burnt. The pancake can be a little less sweet - you know, i am on diet according ot the doctor's advice." he said with a mouthful of food. Nick, on the other hand, smiled at Aki. "It's wonderful. I like the bacon to be crispy at the side, it's done perfectly." he said, disagreeing with his father. His gaze was on Aki, and only the two could feel the deep wells of love from each other.

Christopher then cleared his voice, and wiped his mouth. "Hm Aki? I think you might have mixed up something...it's an internship place for Nicholas. i am not saying you are going to Paris. I don't have time for a vacation, plus, who else's gonna look after the house if you are also heading there? Nick's grown up enough to take care of himself... you are, how old are you again?" Christopher asked, looking at Nick.

They had never been close, and Nick was used to his father's ignorance as he suppressed his urge to roll his eyes. "i'm 18. oh, and just for your information, for my 18th birthday you gave me a car, no doubt that's chosen by your secretary?" he said, sarcasm clear in his voice. Christopher cleared his voice again to hide his embarrassment, and turn to his husband where he was sure he would receive warmer welcome. "Aki.. perhaps you could help in packing for that lad. " he pointed to Nick. "i am thinking he would be flying out in a week or two, at most. "
Aki was confused, why was his beloved Christopher always so cruel and heartless to him. He loved him deeply but it seemed as though his such love for him was slowly fading, decaying into nothingness. He had no words to say but he did so anyway. He was saddened that his son would probably accept the such trip to tgr foreign land known as Paris France. When he was spoken to without hesitation of his excellently cooked meal of pancakes, bacon and a fresh glass of orange juice beside the plate he was close to smacking him in the face with it but he stayed calm, remaining that way all the way through the whole entire visit. He kept his composure, keeping himself from snapping like a vicious dog on a tightly coiled chain.

He took anger classes and found that he was mellow, never raising his voice or looking for a fight by meditating, praying and looking at positive vibes. "I apologize, I will make my meals more delicious for you next time." He frowned sadly as he apologized to Christopher as if he were a quiet, shy lamb.

"And thank you Nick, I try my best." He smiled at Nick, trying to dig down deep and keep his anger for Christopher hidden. He was at a crossroad, trying not to break down into tears. How could his husband who was Christopher be so cruel, he accepted feedback on some things but Christopher did not need to be so harsh. Nick, on the other hand was so sweet and kind hearted and serious but only when he needed to be. That made Aki want him even more now than ever. He would be heartbroken if Nick left but at the sane time he did not want him to be held back from new opportunities or chances.

Nick sensed his stepfather's frustration and disappointment at his father's harsh comments. As consolation, he got up to walk away from the kitchen, on his way he squeezed lightly on Aki's arm at an obscure angle os his father wouldnt notice.

"I'm done... and which firm would it be for the internship?" He said, asking his father and distracted him.from putting attention to Aki. Somehow he could feel the turmoil going on within Aki and didnt want him to be tested on his nerves. He brought away his father, oblivious to how Aki would prefer his company enough to be willing to.withstand his father.

The pair headed to christopher's.home office and talked ror a long while, Nick.emerged with a serious look on him. He ha dmuch to think about, but this chance was atoo good to miss. He hoped Aki would be willing to wait for him...
Aki sat at the kitchen table completely alone with noons but himself, resting his legs which felt weak like jelly. He now listened to his stepson and father having a conversation with eachother. He wanted more than anything to be able to travel with his beloved stepson any where. He felt mad as he felt like his husband was trying to steal his stepson away. He was eager that his stepson would turn down the chance to go out into the world and explore.

"It is a very big business. Your career will pay off a whole lot when you join." Christopher replied with a smile at his son. "It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for your knowledge to expand and reach new heights. Aki will help you pack and tomorrow the plane will fly you to Paris so be up early."

Aki waited for the two men to leave the home office. He went to the bathroom, using the toilet and emptying his bladder.  He was a little bit jealous that his stepson would get a golden opportunity to travel the world to a foreign land that was just a small feeling. The bigger feeling was about Nick probably taking the Internship leaving and probably never return but maybe he would. If he did leave then Aki would wait for him to return even if it was forever.

Nick was slighlty annoyed by how his father had made a deciison for him - again. But then what he said had been right.. this was indeed chance of a lifetime. He would discuss this with Aki, if he ever have the chance to be with him alone now that his father was home. He came out, expecting to find Aki there waiting for them, but he couldn't find him.

Thier house was large, and Aki could be anywhere. Christopher dismissed his son claiming he had to get changed and shower after such a long day of travel, and Nick was left to return to his own room to pack - which was when he realised he would indeed have an opportunity to talk with Aki. He was supposed to be here helping him pack. He sat on the bed waiting for his arrival, still quite confused and dazed by the news.

He collapsed back onto the bed. After all this hours, the smell of Aki had vanished from his bed. He missed it dearly already. So he was gonna leave here for half a year?What would Aki say? would he reconcile and rekindle his love wiht his father while he was gone?
Aki flushed the toilet with a heavy sigh like breath, washing his hands in the sink afterward. He soon left the bathroom, walking to Nick's room to be in thought but when he saw Nick sitting on the bed he was at a loss for words. He walked over to him, taking a seat beside him and just thought of exactly the right words to say without being choked up with emotion. It was not like his stepson was dying or anything but he did not want his only true love to ever leave. He knew that he was being selfish but he didn't care. He loved Nick dearly with all of his heart and all he could do was be there for him.

He reached up, brushing his fingers through his hair as he sighed once more. It was a habit he did when he was sad. He swallowed down the hard rock of emotions building in his throat, speaking the truth about how this such "trip" would be like. "Nick .. I .. um think that you should live your dreams in Paris, I will be alright." He said softly to his stepson, kissing his lips if for luck like a four leaf clover. "I will miss you dearly but I .. I don't want to hold you back."

He felt tears in his eyes but held them back like a true man that he was. Crying to him was like weakness, his own father would say that to him whenever he got hurt as a child whenever playing outside. He did not know that crying made a person truly human. "I will help you pack, that is .. if you want me to." He cleared his throat as if there was a scratching inside of it. "Nick, I am glad that you will get to live your dreams. That will mean the world to me."

Nick wouldnt look at Aki at firts, feeling mixed with the decision. The kiss took him by surprise, but it was so warm and full of emotion Nick melted into it. It was difficult seeing Aki so sad, but.encouraging even through the pain that advice brought him. He wanted to stay, but at yhe same time his heart yearned for him to take the chance. He reached over to hug Aki as tight as he could, their bodies pressing so close together that he could feel his stepfather's strong chest and dependable body.

His.father was constantly absent, and it was only through Aki who entered into his.life in his late teens that finally introduced him to family warmth - and gradually he fell for the gentle and loving.man who had showered him with attention. He would miss him so much.... clearing his throat, tears also welling up in his young eyes, he muttered. "It's just 6 months... i will be back. Promise, and, would y-you w-wait for me?" He asked timidly, pulling himself out ofthe warm embrace of Aki to look at him. "W-would you keep your heart for me?" He asked with red-rimmed eyes, his smaller hand placed over Aki's chest.

He was still awaiting for Aki's answer when some.noise came through. One of the maids knocked on their room that had them separated at once. Nick jumped to his feet to getthe door. "Sir, i have your suitcase readied." The maid said presenting Nick with the large suircase. So this was real... Nick looked at it blankly, as the feeling of needing to.leave his newfound.lover hit him.
Aki swallowed down his emotions, speaking with a shaking voice. He tried to be strong for his beloved stepson but his tears betrayed him. He put much passion in his kiss, never wanting it to end but dreaded that it soon would. He also felt the same comforting embrace that he and his beloved shared at that moment. He wanted to sob but he simply let tears stream down his face instead. He felt embarrassed having to cry but his feelings were leaking through his brain. He shared his emotions with noons but his beloved, that such man was Nick and him alone. He felt so secure and safe around him.

He was so proud of his stepson, loving him more than his real father ever could. He expressed a soft smile even though it did not show very much. He reached up, wiping away his stepson's tears by gentle touches. He nodded when his stepson said about if he would never leave him. "I promise to keep my heart for no one but you and I will wait for you for as long as it takes." He placed a kiss upon his stepson's delicious, soft lips. He quickly moved away from his stepson when the maid came. into the room. He wanted to rip his stepson's clothes off and thrust his thick, meaty cock into his ass roughly.

He wished that this dreadful day would never come, sighing in his mind. He was making the best of it as much as he could, simply hugging his stepson in a friendly way as the maid was still in the room. He smiled one last time, reaching out and shaking his stepson's hand as if to say that he was proud of him. Truly he was. He wanted to be inside of him. He did not know it yet but he was pregnant. He would wait a while until taking the pregnancy test.

(i hope i wouldn't sound too squirmish... but i/my characters only top?)

Nick wanted to linger into the kiss, to continue hold his stepfather and wipe away his tears - this had been the first time he saw him cry, and he just wanted to hold him close and let him know everything's alright, each seeking comfort and warmth from each other in this huge but cold house. Though wha'ts to come would come. He had no other choice but to let him go after the handshaek, the maid's eyes never really leaving them.

He started with his packing. It was just 6 months... but he just couldn't shake off the feeling that to leave at this moment was a very bad idea. They had just confessed their feelings, they had crossed the line of taboo, now that they were brave enough to ponder into their feelings, he had to leave and brought an abrupt end tot his... he wanted - needed tim to establish this bonding, yet he was ripped of the chance. He wouldn't know that an even tighter bond had been built through their merged seeds that's developing in Aki right now.

Nick took the last thing into the bag, taking as little thing as possible. It was very late at night now, almost 3am, and finally he took a pen to start writing. He knew his father wouldn't bother entering his room, so all he need to do was leaving a note for his beloved in some place that surely the maids wouldn't touch. he wroe a long letter, then stopped and rewrote.

He didn't catch much sleep when the maid again knocked on the door informing him it's time. He came out in the hope of seeing Aki again, and hopefully him alone so they could have a final moment just to themselves. He would remember his face by heart so that during these months overseas, he could still relive the moemnts they had together.
Aki continued to kiss Nick's lips, savoring each moment that him and his stepson shared together. He wanted to be strong but his heart was breaking with each thing that Nick had packed in the big suitcase. Soon, the clock struck the next day and the such time came to leave the only hoeme that he ever known and felt safe within. He would think about him. He was so happy that his stepson would now reach his dreams and explore so many choices.

He watched his stepson leave the room, walking behind him and wishing him farewell. He secretly hugged him one last time, smiling to hide a frown that would be on his face. Life was not fair from time to time. He hated his only precious stepson leaving to a faraway land but he understood that that was best for him to explore the world in a different place. Soon Aki would be in for a scare of his life when he would find out that if he was pregnant or not.

He walked back to his lonesome room, trudging as if he was traveling through deep, thick snow. He felt as though he would never see Nick's handsome, cute face again but he held onto the words that he said, "will you wait for me" he replayed those words in his mind with each passing moment that the two of them were to be apart.

(You can if you wish to be. My character can be dominant at times.)

(LOL i had presumed Aki had left the room for Nick to pack... that's why the note etc thing... anyway... yea i am thinking a dominant Aki who become gentle and pliant only in front of Nick ;))

Nick had gone. his father didn't bother saying goodbye wiht his only son, so Nick was left with precious moments with Aki. He turned to Aki at the door, where their chaffeur had been waiting at the front gate, and hugged his lover as close as he could, squeezing him tight and biting down on his shoulder to leave a mark on him. No one should see it.... even the maids were standing far away enough to not see such intimate act of Nick.

"Take very good care of yourself ok? I will be back in no time." Nick smiled at Aki through teary eyes, attempting to lighten up the mood slightly. "and call me as often as you can. I will miss you." he squeezed his hand and look up at him. Nick was still a few inches shorter than Aki, but his growth spurt hasn't ended yet. He can see Aki's few silvery strands sparkling under the rising sun, and promised himself he would return as soon as he could - he simply couldn't leave Aki for that long.
(I apologize if I confused you.  I go through each detail of roleplay replies so nothing gets left out. And okay, my friend. I am fine with that.:))

Aki smirked, sighing softly in delight, enjoying each moment he and his beloved Nick had shared together. Even though it would be time for him to leave soon he soaked up each passionate movement ANick placed upon him  with a soft moan. He reached up, gently brushing a hand through his stepson's soft hair. He wanted these such moments to never ever end. He was relieved that his stepson would be safe where he was going. He did not know of the letter Nick wrote until later. He decided he would take the pregnancy test when night would fall. He would be able to be alone without maids snooping.

"I will. And I promise to call you everyday." He smiled, wiping away his own tears. He felt like he could always be his true self around Nick. He knew that Christopher would probably want sex on the regular now that Nick was gone. He only did that when he was alone and now he probably wanted it each day. He was scared that the pregnancy test would reveal that he was with child but at the same time he was joyous if he was. He would love the child like a true father would. He had to find out first. Life was such pure bliss and so much more. He was scared that Christopher would find out the affair.

Soon a limousine parked in front of the house, the suited, well dressed driver honking its horn a few times to alert Nick that it finally arrived.

Nick was gone eventually, much reluctant but still had to hide his true feelings from the maids and all the other people around them. He spent much time turning back even after boarding the car, waving until he could no longer see his beloved.

The flight was long and boring. As he looked out of the window, he was finding him already missing Aki dearly. He would look forward to each phone call, every night, and they might need to come up with a schedule on that with the time difference, and also having the time with the periods when his father would be off to work. It would still be more than 24 hours before he could make that very first phone call though, with the plane and settling and travelling, but he would surely call his stepfather whenever he could, sharing with him each and every bit of details of their lives so it wouldn't feel like they were as separated.

Once alone, and with nothing else to do in mid air, Nick's mind started wandering. What if... what if his father froced himsefl on Aki. What if when he got back they had reconciled, what if... There were so many possibilities, most of which he dreaded, that he started regretting agreeing to his father's suggestion. Paris might be all exciting, but there was nowhere else better than being beside his lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,735 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,130 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,310 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8