THE BLIND DATE
Bishop smiled and kissed his lover's cheek. "Better, my love?". Bishop started to move to lover's arms gently kneading them gently and his lower back and worked on his tighten and knotted muscles. He gently took Eric from him when he was finished eating and rocked him to sleep gently and placed him back in his crib.
"Oooooh, yessss...." he leaned back into Bishop, closing his eyes. "Mmm, your hands are so gooodddd....."
Bishop purred in Addison's ear softly and kissed his neck gently. "Good I am glad you are enjoying it." Bishop continued to work on his lower back before moving to his sides kneaded them along his stomach muscles.
Addison rested his head on Bishop's shoulder, letting his eyes fall closed and a lazy smile form on his lips. "Please don't stop..."
"Never my love". Bishop smiled and gently kissed Addison's head as he continued to knead his sore muscles.
Addison let himself melt into Bishop's hands the next few minutes, occasional groans or sighs of pleasure slipping fromm his lips.
Bishop smiled as he continued to massage his lovers sore muscles. He kissed him gently. "I love you"
"I love you too," Addison whispered, kissing Bishop's cheek, "Thank you so much..."
Bishop smiled and kissed Addison's lips. "Anything for you or our son. I only want you both to happy".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The pregnant Date clan head (closed with Dots) Konoe391 93 18,698 01-28-2016, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Dots