THE BLIND DATE
Bishop smiled and purred as he kissed Addison. "Yes, of course anything you wish my love. Wait here, I will be back". Bishop got up off the bed and made sure his mate and child were comfortable. He left for the kitchen and prepared some pitchers of iced tea and lemonade. "Hmm..he's going to hungry as well." He grabbed some crackers and cheeses and placed everything on a tray and carried back to the room. "I am back my love."
Addison held Eric in his arms, laying on his side now. He caressed his son's cheek, slowly parting a blonde curl. For the first time, the baby cracked open his little eyes. Addison managed a smile. "Bishop, he... He's got blue eyes..." just like me... He was glad that he didn't seem to have any of his other father's looks. He didn't think he could handle looking at him again. Holding Eric close, marveling at his little features, Addison smiled up at his Naga, "He's got blue eyes, Bishop..."
Bishop smiled and stroked Eric's hair as well. "Yes, he does, he beautiful like his mother. Hello there little one. I am your papa." Bishop poured Addison a glass of lemonade and put a straw into it. "Here let me help you sit up so you can drink something". Bishop carefully moved Addison into a sitting position with pillows propped up behind him. He held the straw towards Addison's lips. "Here you go drink up".
Addison carefully shifted little Eric in his arms, sipping lightly at the lemonade. Satisfied, Addison closed his eyes, settling back down. "Eric may be hungry." he murmured, shakily shifting his shirt up. He blushed after a moment, thinking that this was odd. "I... I took estrogen shots." he whispered, "So I could... Anh!" Addison was surprised as Eric began sucking on his nipple, looking up with those glazed blue eyes. "It feels... Weird..."
Bishop purred and kissed him. "I still find you beautiful. It just shows you are a wonderful mother who cares about his son." Bishop smiled at him and stroked Eric's back as he fed from Addison's nipple. "I promise I will love him and you forever. I already see him as my own son and you as my mate. I love you both".
Addison closed his eyes, pressing a light kiss to Bishop's shoulder. He rested against him, holding his newborn as he suckled. "You act as though we're married... We... We just met tonight... And then I had a baby, and..." he trailed off, "Things."
Bishop smiled at Addison's kissed and kissed his lips. He pulled him close to his body along with their son. He covered them all up with the covers. "Shh...rest now...my love. We will talk in the morning you have had a long day tonight".
Addison mumbled, "But... I have to... Stay awake to make sure Eric..." he could hardly continue his sentence, sleep already claiming him, "Is safe... And..."
Bishop purred softly in his ear and nuzzled him. "Shhh..now I got our son now. Rest now I will watch over you and Eric." Bishop smiled and stroked his mate's face and Eric's hair. He waited until Eric was done feeding and gently picked him up into his arms and gently rocked him to sleep.
Addison snuggled himself up to bishop and fell quickly to sleep.

(Fasrforward to morning?)
(Sure)

Bishop stayed awake the whole night holding Eric and Addison. He rocked his son and kissed his forehead. He stroked his lover's hair and face. "So beautiful, I am the luckiest creature alive to have such a beautiful mate and child".
Addison yawned faintly. It had to be around noon when he awoke. He paused to snuggle a bit more into his blankets, but found that he couldn't quite go back to sleep. He blinked open those blue eyes of his, finding Bishop and Eric next to him. "Hello, loves." he murmured, "Did I... Sleep too long?"
Bishop chuckled and tickled Eric's feet. "Yes, my love. It's morning now. But you needed the rest. What would you like for breakfast?". Bishop smiled at him and kissed him gently.
Eric cooed and wriggled around in his little bundle, earning an adoring smile from his mother. Addison sat up and kissed Bishop before caressing his son's cheek. "Happy one day, my sweetheart." he whispered.

"Surprise me." he said with a smile to Bshop, "Just no excessive meat." he placed a hand on his stomach, "I'm fat enough."
Bishop chuckled and kissed Addison back. He stroked his stomach. "No you are not, besides I love your cute little chubby belly". Bishop smiled and kissed Eric's head. As he got up and started to prepare a large breakfast for Addison. He made pancakes with powered sugar and strawberries on top, scrambled eggs, a small bit of bacon, orange juice, and bowl of sliced up fruit. He went into his garden and grabbed a rose and placed it onto the tray. He returned to the bedroom and kissed Addison as he placed into on the bed next to him. "I hope you are hungry my love."
Addison looked from the plate, to bishop, the plate, and back to bishop, then to his stomach. "What part of "I'm fat" don't you understand?" he whimpered, putting on a pouty expression, "Bad snake. You're incorrigable." he smiled faintly as he popped a strawberry into his mouth, taking off the top with his teeth. "Mm..."
Bishop chuckled and purred as he nuzzled Addison. "Aww..you are not fat. Besides it makes you even cuter when you are pouting. "If you keep it up, I don't think I will be able to hold myself back from making love your beautiful body." Bishop smiled and kissed him. He held Eric and bounced him in his arms. "You don't think your mama is fat do you Eric. Yes, that's right, your mama is beautiful the way he is". He tickled Eric's feet and laughed as he squealed with happiness. "See even Eric agrees with me. You are beautiful and if may add quite sexy without a shirt on". Bishop purred and licked his lips at the last part. He stroked Addison's stomach and fed him another strawberry.
"I am very fat. I feel fat." he murmured, placing a hand on his stomach. "Eric made me eat a lot."

At the sexual comment, however, Addison flushed and let out a distressed groan, "Bishop, please no. I just gave birth, I don't think I can handle stretching even more. It's... It's still a bit Sore, anyways." smiling as he heard Eric's squeal, Addison couldn't help but giggle sweetly, "Mama is too fat, sweetheart. You made him very, very fat."

Addison grasped the strawberry between his teeth, daintily biting off the tip. "Bishop, please don't look at me like that." he blushed, "I don't want to..."
Bishop chuckled and kissed Addison's forehead gently. "As you wish my love. I love every bit of your body. From your soft kissable lips, your cute soft belly, your deep blue eyes and sun blonde hair. Don't worry my love, I am not going to try to do anything to you until you are ready." Bishop smiled at him and continued to feed him strawberries. While he bounced Eric in his arms and tickled him. "Alright, my love. I wait you to rest in bed today with our son. While I set up a crib and anything you both will need." Bishop smiled at him and purred as he stroked Eric's hair.
Addison gave Bishop an adoring smile, nuzzling his hand as he lay down comfortably. The blonde closed his eyes and savored every strawberry, nibbling on the fruits with pleasure. They were just so sweet, he wondered if they were freshly picked. Nodding to his newfound mate, Addison took Eric into his arms and offered the boy his nipple. As Eric began to suckle hungrily, Addison once again flushed with embarrassment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The pregnant Date clan head (closed with Dots) Konoe391 93 18,698 01-28-2016, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Dots